LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What do you do for a living?

I've always been curious of what people do for a living, that are part of this community. I know we come from all come from different walks of life. I work second shift at a spiral ham plant and was just curious if anyone else has a similar job.

Retired four and a half years ago. I was a librarian assistant (as well as many other library-related jobs) for 36 years. I did get called back to work briefly in 2018 and put in three months, but was very happy to get back to retirement--and DIAPERS!

• 1 month later...

I am a construction engineer.

I assist with managing the staff on construction project with make field engineer decisions and plan changes.

a long with a bunch of other duties 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in IT.   Computer nerd stuff.

On 5/29/2020 at 1:45 AM, Star Baby said:

I've always been curious of what people do for a living, that are part of this community. I know we come from all come from different walks of life. I work second shift at a spiral ham plant and was just curious if anyone else has a similar job.

Sprial ham.....  Now why did we not ever see a Far Side cartoon on that?   It's like Boneless Chicken Ranch!

On 7/23/2020 at 2:51 PM, Octavian said:

I use a magic rock to turn water into steam that makes a turbine go roundy roundy which results in a gross output of 1.21 gigawatts of electricity to the grid. 

1.21 gigawatts!! 1.21 GIGAWATTS!!!  GREAT SCOTT!

• Like 1

Before being layed off I cleaned people's trailer homes for a living and made good money at it and before that I did nature conservation work that also paid well. I guess you can tell I love to work outdoors in any temperature cold or hot. I eventually would like to start my own buissness instead of being the one who is told what to do.

I work in Retail in a Grocery store.  And have done register work I now just put out the goods and at night clean the store. I work usually from 12,1 or 2pm til 9pm unless it is inventory time then like 2 or so till 10 or so.

I also worked in fastfood Mcd.  

I have also worked in factories doing different things.  The last factory I worked in was making Grills well the ones that with Chargrill I will not mention where as that will give my location.

• 4 weeks later...

My paid job is currently a 911 dispatcher for police/fire/EMS and volunteer firefighter in my free time. Shift work is literally the best thing ever. It's 12 hours 7-7, you either work 2 days a week or 5 days a week. There is literally no better feeling than getting home on a sunday night after working for 3 days and you have the next 2 days off while everyone else has to go to work in the morning.

Week 1:

Monday: Work

Tuesday: Work

Wednesday: Off

Thursday: Off

Friday: Work

Saturday: Work

Sunday: Work

Week 2:

Monday: Off

Tuesday: Off

Wednesday: Work

Thursday: Work

Friday: Off

Saturday: Off

Sunday: Off

Week 3: Repeat cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After 15+ years (half of my life...) fighting tooth and nail for it - including going to school for it and licensing since 2002, I am a heavy equipment operator in the waste industry. I normally operate an excavator, loading tractor trailers going to the landfill. But I also operate the loader, the trucks pulling the trailers in and out of rhe transfer station, operate the scale house for both inbound and outbound material, and maintenance on the trucks and machines.

I basically have every little boy's DREAM job!!!

Screenshot_20200726-151350_Instagram.jpg

I am the Director of My Church's Thrift Store Ministry, and have been doing this job since April 2 of 2017. From November 2009 to April 1, 2017  , I was the Operations Manager for the Thrift Store.  Primary function in this job was to make sure that all of our equipment worked properly (Computers, Cash Registers, electronics, etc) and that we had all that we needed to operate.  I would then coordinate with the Director to make sure that all bills and invoices were paid, and properly filed.  Once the bills had been dealt with, I would then enter them into the system, and make sure that we had a "request for check" for each bill paid.

Now that I am the Director, I also coordinate with the Church Treasurer, and make sure that in addition to having all my documentation correct, that we have the funds to purchase things that we need.  I also have a Store Manager, which helps me with making decisions, and when we have Sales that the public attends 3 times a year. I also supervise 7-10 volunteers that work with me during the times we are open, 3 days a week.  I LOVE my job, because I can help those less fortunate than me, and it always makes me happy when I see someone in need get something they need.

Because of COVID-19, we have been closed for the remainder of 2020, and probably for most of 2021, and this will depend on what happens when we get the vaccine.  We will be assisting those that need help this week, as we have winter clothing that we will be offering to those in need.  other than that, it has been quiet on the work front, and I have been attending weekly Physio (PT) appointments to maintain strength and stamina.

Brian