LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

bedwetting

I sure did. I wet even during the day and that was extremely embarrassing to me. I hated every moment of being wet and having to deal with it with or without diapers.

I grew up a chronic nightly wetter. I was seldom dry at night until my late teens and wasn't reliably dry at night until my early 20's. I wet my pants often until I was 10 or 11. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/29/2020 at 5:22 AM, stevewet said:

I grew up a chronic nightly wetter. I was seldom dry at night until my late teens and wasn't reliably dry at night until my early 20's. I wet my pants often until I was 10 or 11. 

Stevewet,  we are a lot alike I did not have a dry night till I was 12 and  was still wetting the bed 3 or 4 night a week at 17.  I got out of daytime diapers shortly before I turn 6, and wore training pants  till I was almost 10 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, jimmyic said:

Stevewet,  we are a lot alike I did not have a dry night till I was 12 and  was still wetting the bed 3 or 4 night a week at 17.  I got out of daytime diapers shortly before I turn 6, and wore training pants  till I was almost 10 

jimmyic - Even as a child part of me enjoyed bed-wetting to the point some of my nocturnal “accidents” were not accidental.  Same for you?

• Like 1
8 hours ago, WBxx said:

jimmyic - Even as a child part of me enjoyed bed-wetting to the point some of my nocturnal “accidents” were not accidental.  Same for you?

It was certainly the same for me. I often wet deliberately. Because I usually wet in my sleep. If I did wake most nights I just pee'd the bed and went back to sleep. More often than not I would pee in bed deliberately when I woke in the morning as I was already wet so what did it matter.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, stevewet said:

It was certainly the same for me. I often wet deliberately. Because I usually wet in my sleep. If I did wake most nights I just pee'd the bed and went back to sleep. More often than not I would pee in bed deliberately when I woke in the morning as I was already wet so what did it matter.

Purposely wetting – often when especially wet in the morning mom would yell and scream implying she knew but never explicitly accused me.  In retrospect I’m sure she knew.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, WBxx said:

Purposely wetting – often when especially wet in the morning mom would yell and scream implying she knew but never explicitly accused me.  In retrospect I’m sure she knew.

Mothers know everything. I am pretty sure mine knew too.

• Like 1

I had similar experiences.  I wet just about every night until I was 13 or so.  Then I started to dry up a bit, my mom thought it would be a good idea to get rid of the night diapers since I would be less comfortable and would try harder to grow out of it.  For a year or so, other than the real bedwetting accidents that were still occuring, I would often pee my bed intentionally if I woke up dry to convince my Mom to return me to the night diapers.  I don't think she ever figured it out-however she often checked my bed right after I woke up and jumped in the shower and perhaps figured out that the wet spot was still warm-LOL.  I liked the convenience and security of the diapers.  It took almost a year, but she did and I slept in diapers until I was around 16-17, when I was ready to stop using them.

• 2 months later...

Was bedwetter until about 18. Didn't wear any kind of diapers or plastic pants as they were very difficult to find. (1951-1969). Was always soaked head to toe. Bedwetting slowed down considerably for a few years, then came back. Now that more kinds of products are available,  I now use overnight cloth pull-on diapers and plastic pants.  Works great for me. 

• Like 1

I was briefly hospitalised when I was about 5 and I distinctly remember a boy who was quite a bit older than me being seriously told off by one of the nurses for wetting his bed. I remember being very surprised by that as I must have outgrown bedwetting when I was very young and can't remember doing it at all. I've often thought about that incident in the hospital and wondered if it was one of the triggers for my goal of achieving IC?

• 3 weeks later...

I have been a bed wetter my entire life also. I very seldom had a dry night until I was around 14 years old. It was difficult as a kid not being able to go on camping trips. My aunt raised me and she and her church friends would sew very thick diapers for me until I was in my late 20's. Wonderful understanding ladies I might add. After meeting my wife she was able to find some seamstress's that loved to sew diapers and pants. It wasn't until the internet came along that there were more options for adult incontinence. My wife and I decided if I need to wear diapers than let's have fun doing so.  

On 6/8/2020 at 2:35 AM, Newbee said:

Yep I wet my bed nearly every night until I was about 17 then it stopped but I had a few accidents in my 20s and 40s 

same here wet the bed until i was 17 and stopped and then started back up in my late 20's and has been happening every night since then and now have daytime wetting to.

I wet the bed almost every single night until I was around 12 or 13. I was never punished or diapered for this. My parents and siblings were very cool about it. My parents solution was rubber sheets and washing the laundry without complaint. It just wasn't a big deal in my house.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I have two clear memories of wetting as a child, only 4 or 5 years old at the latest. I remember being awakened by Mom and told to go take a bath while she collected the wet bedding to wash. I remember being very wet, the smell of pee, and the thick rubber pad that covered the mattress under the fitted sheet. The other memory is going with my dad to the hardware store. While he was talking with the store clerk I remember feeling the urgent need to pee, and then flooding my pants and making a puddle on the floor. I recall being afraid of being scolded but can’t recall anything ever being said. When we got home I remember rushing to my room to change clothes and chucking the wet pants down the laundry chute. 

• 2 weeks later...

When I was a child I never knew I was wet until I woke up. Outside of daily beatings my mother deprived me of water all the time. She mistakenly thought no water would keep me from wetting my bed. But all she did was created a lifetime bed wetter. Now I have a neurological problem that contributes to it too. My mother mentioned my wet bed I left there when I left home at 21 years of age constantly when she  saw me. After I moved away I thought it was strange that people were drinking water with their meals. It took me a long time to grasp the idea too. But hey I used to hate wetting the bed but I like it now just as well like it's gonna happen anyway lol. Mom died about 15 years ago. 

• Like 1