LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

nighttime

What ever I'm in the mood for. Crinklz diapers, Rearz overnight diapers or even those NorthShore Supreme Diapers as I am too big for child pull ups and the adult pull ups just don't want to stop the overflow and just let it all into my pants and what have you. Really wish that they could take the Child GoodNites / Pull-Ups and make them bigger for us grown-ups and have them with the double or triple walls and leg gathers to help stop the leaks and such. I been asking many diaper companies and even giving them a contribution to their company asking nothing more than to get that done.

• Like 1

Generally some kind of disposable, usually on the larger end of the capacity spectrum for overnight. Once in a while I'll wear cloth. I used to switch to lighter diapers for daytime use, but now that I'm working from home all the time, I've found I can sometimes get through 24 hours in two diapers, if they're both large. 

• 3 months later...

I'm a dl and wear just because it feels great. Most nights I wear a BetterDry and because the following morning I will drink a pot of coffee I'll put in a booster. If I'm not planning on coffee I'll leave out the booster. Over the years I've had leaks with disposables so I also wear a pair of plastic pants just in case. 

At night, I wear a Seni Quatro diaper with a terry lined Babykins diaper cover in the summertime and a Dry 24/7 diaper with the terry lined Babykins diaper cover in the wintertime. During the day, I wear a Seni Super Plus diaper with a Gary Active Wear diaper cover year round.