LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL Superhero Story Idea

I've been lurking for a while, but a recent story I read gave me an idea to write my own ABDL story, one involving superheroes.

I was thinking of something akin to the Marvel Cinematic Universe, where I'd write a few stories chronicling the adventures of several ABDL-themed superheroes before they all come together and for their own super team, almost like the Avengers or the Justice League. I also thought of a few ABDL villains, like an evil nanny, or a nightmare monster.

The main problem is I'm still struggling with a few ideas. I have a few characters and plot outlines, but I'm not sure of what kind of story to write as a whole once all the heroes team up.

Does anyone have any ideas? I'm open to suggestions. If you do, you can either reply here or send me a message.

3 hours ago, Personalias said:

Don't pull a DC and rush to Justice League when you've yet to make a good Superman movie in decades.

This.  Emphatically.  Give me a good story for each hero; one that makes me actually care.  

THEN you can ruin it all by doing the Justice League thing and making me hate them all. 

PS:  How you do this is think about how a villain would inadvertently create an "ABDL" superhero.  What the hell kind of childhood trauma visited by a stranger would cause someone to not only be ABDL, but also get superpowers (or in the case of Batman, drive them to become super-successful but also want to wreak vengeance upon the entire criminal underworld)?

• Like 1
7 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

PS:  How you do this is think about how a villain would inadvertently create an "ABDL" superhero.  What the hell kind of childhood trauma visited by a stranger would cause someone to not only be ABDL, but also get superpowers (or in the case of Batman, drive them to become super-successful but also want to wreak vengeance upon the entire criminal underworld)?

Alternatively do a Shazam. Make it light and funny.  Maybe they get super powers buuuuut the ABDL stuff comes with it and it's gotta be like "Whelp...I do like saving people; even if the outfit is weird."

• Like 1

I have often had the idea that you are free to use, morph or discard about a superhero in diapers.

The superhero somehow was granted, accidentally became super by some all-powerful deity that saw good in the hero. But every superhero has a downside, kryptonite, etc.

So, this superhero can do amazing things such as superhuman strength but if he/she uses too much super strength, the pressure forces them to mess or wet themselves. In essence, stopping a bus load a kids from going over the edge of a cliff would be avoiding one accident but causing another in the hero's now mandatory diaper.

Using lesser super powers like x-ray vision or super hearing would only cause wetting accidents.

I even had an idea that super powers would eventually deplete and the person that gave the super powers had to nurse them with super breast milk to restore their superpowers.

That might not work for a whole diaper league of heroes but a single origin story of several is one less to dream up.

That's actually what I was going for in my rough draft.

Basically, the hero finds a magical artifact that gives him superpowers... but it not only renders him incontinent, now everyone thinks he's always needed diapers.

The whole arc my hero goes through in the first story is he learns to accept his diapers as long as he gets to save lives.

• Like 1