LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why is it that I try and make friends and then I end up getting ghosted

This is always happening to me and I'm getting annoyed either weather were dating or trying to make a new friend it's hard you know weather trying to make friends in the abdl community or in general   I just feel like the one being my friend and then next minute they're just disappear I have a small circle of friend's basically  it seems like this has happened to me so many times   others I talked to made the excuse of well maybe have nothing in common With  

I have gone through the same thing most of my life. If you'd like to make a friend message me on here or my email: ashy.baby.boy@gmail.co. Be forewarned if I go a day or two with out messaging just cause I'm working. Hope I hear from you 

• Like 1

I've had the exact same experience, though I've never tried to make AB/DL friends.

I think my personality clashes with most as I'm of the opinion that anything can be joked about and I don't get offended easily. For one reason or another (it varies depending on the person) my personality just doesn't seem to click with others very well.

Something I've noticed is that my personality doesn't seem to bother autistic people (my wife is actually autistic) I think it's cause they are also the kind of people who are very straight forward where they mean what they say and take things at face value, where others might overanalyze something and come to an incorrect conclusion.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Welcome to my world! In my case, I just dont like people. How they treat each other, how they use each other...yuck! Can't be around that kinda of negativity because that rubs off on you in a not so nice way.

Look I get your a human and you like to interact with others. Humans are social creatures or so they say? The fact is that you don't deserve that cold shoulder treatment and they giving you that which means they're not your friends and are asking for trouble.

Being lonely in the beginning sucks but you get used to it. Like all hurts, it too heals plus you'll be better for it. Being a independent person does have its perks!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2020 at 10:45 AM, Dylan992 said:

This is always happening to me and I'm getting annoyed either weather were dating or trying to make a new friend it's hard you know weather trying to make friends in the abdl community or in general   I just feel like the one being my friend and then next minute they're just disappear I have a small circle of friend's basically  it seems like this has happened to me so many times   others I talked to made the excuse of well maybe have nothing in common With  

Same here, that has happened to me many times.  Feel free to PM me if you want.