LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

PROTEX TUFF II (8 mil)

Since about 19986, Starting with DPF, there has always been  panties on the market called "Tuffy". The usually has been  characterized by material greater than 5 mil aka  "gauge" thick. Babykins https://www.myprotex.com/collections/vinyl-plastic-pants-for-adultshas  "6 mil Tuffy" and MyProtex is no different. I cannot speak to the Tuffy II line as a whole

Because they have, at the moment, which is the watchword in the world of rubber panties, 3, blue and white in 7 mil and a clear in 8 mil.

My experience is with the 8 mil clear so that is the one I will review.. The shape is very good, That is one thing I can say about all the MyPrtex panties other than the Smoothies which are a bit short in the side seam, although the side seam could be a bit longer and in the smaller sized they are not as long or wide as one might like and the size range is a tiny bit constricted, but you can go to the next larger size with no problems. the esthetic is very good and the material thick and smooth with a very good build A-

to RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME rating system

Archived