LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

will youth pullups fit me

13 minutes ago, goodnites10 said:

can i still fit youth sized pull ups 180 pounds and 34 waist   any advice  

Possibly Goodnites, my waist is 32/33 and average 182lbs. I can comfortably wear Goodnites and do so regularly. My other advantage to fitting is my skinny thighs and "no arse". I also manage to fit into 4T/5T training pants. Just remember to point your member down or leaks are guaranteed. Also remember when you wet, to do so slowly as they are not made for an adult bladder. I find they will hold 1 slow wetting without leaking, however changing is a must, so no to leak. There are pictures of my Goodnites and Training pants in my profile.

8 minutes ago, Little Baby Becca said:

Possibly Goodnites, my waist is 32/33 and average 182lbs. I can comfortably wear Goodnites and do so regularly. My other advantage to fitting is my skinny thighs and "no arse". I also manage to fit into 4T/5T training pants. Just remember to point your member down or leaks are guaranteed. Also remember when you wet, to do so slowly as they are not made for an adult bladder. I find they will hold 1 slow wetting without leaking, however changing is a must, so no to leak. There are pictures of my Goodnites and Training pants in my profile.

im pretty much dry just incase  

I'm 190 lbs and size 36 waist, and I can fit in an XL GoodNite, although it's snug, and if I were going to wear one for an extended period, I would tend to reinforce the edges of where the stretchy sides meet the body of the diaper with a staple at each corner, because once the material starts tearing, the separation progresses rapidly. However, as @Little Baby Becca alludes to, they aren't meant to last very long under continual use, so I prefer a proper diaper. I will add this, though, from back in the old days before I wore all the time, and before my wife knew about my strange wardrobe preferences: when I used to sneak in a "diaper day" the odd time here and there, I would take a Pamper's Cruiser in size 6 or 7, make a half-inch score in the outer shell in a few places with a sharp blade, and then tuck it into a GoodNite. As long as you don't soak the combination, but instead dribble into it lightly and regularly, you'd be amazed what they can hold. I've worn that combo for half a day before.