LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family conversation

The family was all together this past holiday weekend (Memorial Day U.S.) And as usual when we are all together stories of my siblings and I growing up are told. Well the conversation turned to potty training and my mom said I was the easiest and quickest potty trained. She went on to say I was in underpants at 14 months. The next closest of the other siblings was 19 months. While mom was talking about me, my wife started giggling and rubbed my leg with her foot under the table. The moment we were in the car on the way home my wife turned to and said, "14 months, if she only knew".

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
46 minutes ago, Little Baby Becca said:

The family was all together this past holiday weekend (Memorial Day U.S.) And as usual when we are all together stories of my siblings and I growing up are told. Well the conversation turned to potty training and my mom said I was the easiest and quickest potty trained. She went on to say I was in underpants at 14 months. The next closest of the other siblings was 19 months. While mom was talking about me, my wife started giggling and rubbed my leg with her foot under the table. The moment we were in the car on the way home my wife turned to and said, "14 months, if she only knew".

@Little Baby Becca

I betcha the wife was grinning and enjoying this :)

Brian

21 hours ago, NannaAnnabelle said:

Trying to picture if you had the ultimate poker face happening or were nervously whistling. ;)

I was fine until I felt her foot rub my leg which caused me to look at her, then I had a lump in my throat and a knot in my stomach. All the while she was giggling...

21 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Little Baby Becca

I betcha the wife was grinning and enjoying this :)

Brian

Yes, she most definitely was...

• Like 1
On 5/28/2020 at 7:03 AM, rusty pins said:

Your wife could have spoken up to your mom and said, "I sure could use your help with potty training him now!"

I'm glad she doesn't read this, please don't give her any ideas:50_EmoticonsHDcom:

• Haha 1

similar to little story from camp about 3-4 years ago.  Our group was unit 4, we have the 17-19 year old former campers who have started counselor training.  One evening we were hanging out by fire pit and one of the girls noticed my suffering dry scalp and offered to rub in some oil.  Anyhoo, a co-counselor whom i confided in and knows and is the only person who helps me get diapered was right there and 3 of us chatting while I actually mostly chilling.  But the girl rubbing my head mentioned i'm just a baby because i'm so small and need "help" with stuff.  My friend looked at me and we were like-if she only knew.

• Like 1

I don't think I could have kept a straight face. ? When I was a kid I heard a lot of stories about wetting my pants as a baby and I'd get really mad. Mainly from the teasing. Looking back I think I should have embraced it! Thanks for the story Becca. Would have been fun to have seen your face.