LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How to warm up my BF to changing my diapers?

So I've been with my BF for 5 years now. I was attracted to him because of his sweet, caring nature. He talks to me with baby talk, cuddles me, just generally coddles me and treats me like I'm little. He doesn't even know he is fully indulging my little side. I have told him I'm a little and he said he doesn't want to participate in little activities.

But I have always worn diapers around him as I really do have severe enuresis.  So he has no problem with me wearing them.

What kills me is that he won't help me change them. So basically I have a bf who is already pretty much the perfect daddy, even without trying to do age play, but he just wants nothing to do with my diapers :(

How can I slowly warm him up to helping me change them?

If he's told you that he doesn't want to participate in little activities then you should really respect his stated boundaries. 

The fact he is ok that you need protection for medically based enuresis doesn't mean that he will be ok changing your diapers or that he wants to be a Daddy at all. In fact you said he was clear he doesn't want to be involved in little activities.

• Like 1

I suppose you're right :( I just want diaper changes so bad

But what if I offered something in return? Like I'll wash all the dishes from now on or give him extra special cummies like BJs and stuff if he'll just help me with my diapers. Or is that just pushing it? 

16 minutes ago, johnnytest22 said:

But what if I offered something in return? Like I'll wash all the dishes from now on or give him extra special cummies like BJs and stuff if he'll just help me with my diapers. Or is that just pushing it? 

You can offer, but he can refuse. And if you keep at it, he might decide that this isn't going to work out.

3 hours ago, johnnytest22 said:

You can always offer but it certainly seems like trying to bribe your partner to fulfill your desires which doesn't really seem like a healthy relationship dynamic. It would be one thing if your partner said AB play isnt really their thing but they are open to it vs. them saying they dont want to participate in little activity.

Sorry to hear that your boyfriend does not want to participate in your little activities, and changing you. But you have to respect his wishes, but at least he is ok with you wearing diapers most people would not except someone in diapers. You have been together for 5 yrs, and that is a pretty long time. Who knows he may come around one of these days, and I wish you the best of luck.

I'll echo what others have said, and say again it's not worth pushing a partner to do something they're uncomfortable with - ethical issues aside, it tends to have a souring effect on the relationship. Any relationship is a compromise of course, so you have to respect you won't get *everything* you want sexually, however badly you want it.

More to the point though, it's simply no fun being changed by someone who doesn't really want to do it, or taking part in any kink for that matter. You can usually sense they're not happy, and it takes all the fun out.

2 hours ago, Kinkypants99 said:

More to the point though, it's simply no fun being changed by someone who doesn't really want to do it, or taking part in any kink for that matter. You can usually sense they're not happy, and it takes all the fun out.

Although fake reluctance can be fun. But as with ani other couples games, both need to be o board.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If he’s not into it, he’s not into it. But I don’t think it would be unreasonable to explain to him how important it is to you and to ask him to try it, at which point if he doesn’t like it or dislikes it enough to never do it again, you have to drop the subject permanently.

He’s going to feel, though, that if he says no that you will resent him or even not want to be with him, so you need to reassure him that won’t be the case and that you’ll accept his answer, and you have to actually mean it.

And you can also remind him that your genitals are inside the diaper, and those sure are fun.