LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ever used a papoose board at the dentist

2 hours ago, goodnites10 said:

ever used a papoose board at the dentist  

@goodnites10

No, I have never heard of a papoose board, but when I looked it up, I understand what it is supposed to be.  I have CP, and I do get spastic, and may jump a little if touched and I am not prepared for it, or something causes a tremor. This device would be used as a restraint device for people being transported in an ambulance after a serious accident, or as a way to restrict freedom of movement.  I am not sure if your Autism would require the use of such a device, but I can sit in the chair and be able to communicate with the Dental Hygienist and respond to requests.  There may be others, however, that would NOT be able to do so, or that may be deemed "unsafe to work with" without using the device, but I have never had to be strapped to such a device to receive medical services.

I have heard of it used in a emergency, but NOT in a dentist office - For the most part this practice is restricted, or not used, and even banned in some countries.

Take Care,

Brian

7 minutes ago, baker7 said:

@goodnites10

No, I have never heard of a papoose board, but when I looked it up, I understand what it is supposed to be.  I have CP, and I do get spastic, and may jump a little if touched and I am not prepared for it, or something causes a tremor. This device would be used as a restraint device for people being transported in an ambulance after a serious accident, or as a way to restrict freedom of movement.  I am not sure if your Autism would require the use of such a device, but I can sit in the chair and be able to communicate with the Dental Hygienist and respond to requests.  There may be others, however, that would NOT be able to do so, or that may be deemed "unsafe to work with" without using the device, but I have never had to be strapped to such a device to receive medical services.

I have heard of it used in a emergency, but NOT in a dentist office - For the most part this practice is restricted, or not used, and even banned in some countries.

Take Care,

Brian

i have too be placed in one at the dentist i wiggle 

39 minutes ago, goodnites10 said:

i have too be placed in one at the dentist i wiggle 

@goodnites10

I FULLY understand ;)  Since they have to have you stay relatively motionless during the procedure(s), they would not want you  to be rolling or wiggling around to much.  My dentist will ask me to "Turn toward me/Away from me" or "Open Wide", and I can hold that position without such a device - It is very important to be still when being injected or x-rayed, because they have to get the best outcome they can. 

Good Luck!

Brian

7 minutes ago, baker7 said:

@goodnites10

I FULLY understand ;)  Since they have to have you stay relatively motionless during the procedure(s), they would not want to rolling or wiggling around to much.  My dentist will ask me to "Turn toward me/Away from me" or "Open Wide", and I can hold that position without such a device - It is very important to be still when being injected or x-rayed, because they have to get the best outcome they can. 

Good Luck!

Brian

yes the wrap is rainbow  and very snug  

10 minutes ago, goodnites10 said:

yes the wrap is rainbow  and very snug  

@goodnites10

I am sure it is - You should have nothing to fear - Once they get you set up, and the Novacane and Gas levels adjusted, you will be so relaxed, that those 5 fillings will be done in no time  - I've done several fillings, and had teeth extracted, including the Wisdom Teeth.  The Trick is to have a dental team you can TRUST and then then it becomes old hat ;)

Take Care,

Brian

8 minutes ago, baker7 said:

@goodnites10

I am sure it is - You should have nothing to fear - Once they get you set up, and the Novacane and Gas levels adjusted, you will be so relaxed, that those 5 fillings will be done in no time  - I've done several fillings, and had teeth extracted, including the Wisdom Teeth.  The Trick is to have a dental team you can TRUST and then then it becomes old hat ;)

Take Care,

Brian

gas is extra so just papoose and numbed up  

8 minutes ago, goodnites10 said:

will i be  snug and  safe 

@goodnites10

You will be Fine, Snug, Safe, and you will have a Good experience, because they are Professionals and have dealt with you before :)

Brian