LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Non-Incons - Peeing while walking? Self-challenge

3 hours ago, ylowrvr said:

@Little ChristineGirls have all the fun.  :)

Well

• Like 1

OK... been working on this for a while now. I can kind of do it but still have to try really hard,so not that enjoyable! More on this as it unfolds... ha

• 2 months later...
11 minutes ago, Transfusionelle said:

Sweetie you don't have to be a girl to walk and pee, lol. I have peed my diaper while serving a patron without even thinking about it, and kept a straight face.

I've been at this long enough where walking and pee is normal.  A bicycle on the other hand......I have to stop peddling.

With enough training you can pee everywhere
I had problems peeing when sitting in car, but could pee when I lifted ass from seat
Now I can pee sitting

All you have to do to overcome the problem is to get a strong enough urge and then force it out, next time it will be easier 

7 hours ago, ylowrvr said:

I've been at this long enough where walking and pee is normal.  A bicycle on the other hand......I have to stop peddling.

I can see you way out in front and losing the Tour de France because you had to stop peddling your bike to wet your diaper!

I can wet while walking too. Wetting while sitting if my diaper is saturated becomes more challenging. 

I actually think its easier to mess while walking. I think the hip movement promotes the bowels to eliminate. I don't mess much in public but the last two accidents occurred while I was out and had cramps with no bathroom to be found. 

22 hours ago, Transfusionelle said:

Sweetie you don't have to be a girl to walk and pee, lol. I have peed my diaper while serving a patron without even thinking about it, and kept a straight face.

YEs you're right there its not so much doing it but being able to do so with no change to your facial expression which takes a while to learn

I started being able to pee whilst walking within a couple of weeks of my journey to IC. Being able to poop whilst walking took a little longer

• Like 1
20 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I can see you way out in front and losing the Tour de France because you had to stop peddling your bike to wet your diaper!

The chances of me being out in front are slim to none.  Just to show off, ornithopters fly backwards as they pass me.

• Like 1

I sometimes pee while I walk and occasionally I have started peeing while walking. My body is weird and it does it when it wants to, same as for driving and I pee while I drive. It's not up for me to decide, my body does. 

Peeing my diaper while walking was something I had to learn to do, and for the past 25 years I have no problem pissing my diaper while walking,  now the only times I have a problem pissing my diaper is driving my car or riding my motorcycle. 

On 9/4/2020 at 9:32 PM, DaveeBEd said:

YEs you're right there its not so much doing it but being able to do so with no change to your facial expression which takes a while to learn

I started being able to pee whilst walking within a couple of weeks of my journey to IC. Being able to poop whilst walking took a little longer

@DaveeBEd how long did it take you to poop while walking? Is it more natural and easy to do now? how long did it take?

On 9/13/2020 at 3:50 AM, abdlnz said:

@DaveeBEd how long did it take you to poop while walking? Is it more natural and easy to do now? how long did it take?

From memory didn't take very long to be able to poop whilst walking, probably only 2 or 3 months but what took longer was being able to poop without any change in facial expression and to be able to carry on a conversation if necessary.

• Like 1
On 6/5/2020 at 5:21 AM, ylowrvr said:

@Little Christine and you don't fall down? lol

It took me a while to be able to pee while walking.  But now I can let it happen.  Walking, peeing and chewing gum at the same time is a bridge too far for me.  :)

I'm working on peeing while pedaling a bicycle.

If I could not do that, as a girl, it would be a Bridget too far

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Maybe you need to look for a Lollobrigida.

There are two ways I could go with this

1. I did in MA and got jailed for it until I wetn Sturbridge crazy

2. We would be a bad biological match: wrong Gina-type

On 9/16/2020 at 5:25 PM, DaveeBEd said:

From memory didn't take very long to be able to poop whilst walking, probably only 2 or 3 months but what took longer was being able to poop without any change in facial expression and to be able to carry on a conversation if necessary.

oh very tough...

ImmenseArcticCottonmouth-size_restricted[1].gif