LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Non-Incons - Peeing while walking? Self-challenge

I have started to challenge myself to trying to pee while walking.  I found that too much movement of my legs inhibits my ability to pee, but conversely I can poop easier while walking than while standing still.  I'm not incontinent and I understand that those who are typically will pee whenever the body says to, unless acted upon by an inhibiting force such as when men sit in such a way as to put pressure on their urethra through the perineum. 

How many of you out there who are NOT incontinent, have successfully initiated a stream while walking or have initiated one while standing still and kept it flowing once you started to walk?

• Sad 1

Yup.  No problem.  I do it all the time in fact.  I don't know when I first noticed that I could pee while walking but it sure seems to have come easy for me.....

Sitting, standing, walking, running. The only places I really have difficulties are actually driving in my car and at the movie theater, which I think is a result of the angle that I'm sitting at pinching off the urethra somewhat.

I learned to do this pretty easily to be honest.  I think it's all about learning to relax your muscles in the right way, then keeping them in that state.  When you wet, you are relaxing muscles to let that happen.  At the end of wetting, learn to stay there - don't tighten up again.  Learn what this feels like, and practice it.  I found it easier to start wetting standing still, then started walking slowly, & soon learned to keep the flow going.  Soon I was merrily starting to wet on the move.  These days I don't think twice about it (or even once sometimes).

Not day-incon but a fairly low wetting threshold after well over a year 24/7.

With lock-down, my only exercise is a brisk 5km walk which I try to do in the late afternoon, 3 - 4 times per week.  In keeping with my usual habit of keeping my bladder completely empty, I will usually pee a small amount a few times on this walk.  It *will* happen but sometimes I think it might take longer and if I pause for some reason, it happens more or less instantly.  I never force it though.

I am not incontinent, but enjoy wetting and messing my diapers which I am able to do while walking or any normal activity.  I am careful about messing in public as I want to be respectful and not offensive to anyone.  Relax and practice.

Not incontinent, and same as you walking and peeing doesn't come naturally to me. At first peeing whilst being in public was quite tough, I guess an inbuilt sensor in my brain telling me not to! But I managed to overcome that so maybe I will be able to do the same for walking?

1 hour ago, le Hollandais said:

I can walk and mess my diaper. I haven't tried walking and wetting, though.

As I said regarding pooping, I can do it easier while walking than standing still.  I guess it's because the various bits of internal and external anatomy are moving hither and yon which helps the movement of the bowels.  Standing still, things just have to work through the maze to get to the exit.

Peeing of course, is a different endeavour though.  The sphincters want to slam shut everytime there's any movement on either side of them.  I believe that this is probably a psychological mechanism that can be overcome by conditioning.  Just like the fact that sometimes my bladder will not release (lock-up) unless I make some tactile sensations in the area of the exit, at which time the gates open and things release.

I have no problem with that

I do have to stand still for a split second to start the flow (unless I'm at the point of bursting), but once it goes, it's all fine, and I can start in any position, really. 
Pooping while walking is my favorite, but it's only possible if I don't have to push, just let go, and that is not possible with the thick tight diapers I wear. Which also rules out pooping while sat (normal firmness, anyway).

I pee while walking. It makes me feel little and it’s quite convenient. Why stop to use the bathroom when you could go on-the-go. Also you don’t need to wash your hands after peeing in your diaper. But you DO need to wash your hands to stay germ free.

On 5/27/2020 at 12:18 AM, Stroller said:

I learned to do this pretty easily to be honest.  I think it's all about learning to relax your muscles in the right way, then keeping them in that state.  When you wet, you are relaxing muscles to let that happen.  At the end of wetting, learn to stay there - don't tighten up again.  Learn what this feels like, and practice it.  I found it easier to start wetting standing still, then started walking slowly, & soon learned to keep the flow going.  Soon I was merrily starting to wet on the move.  These days I don't think twice about it (or even once sometimes).

Yes, anytime or anywhere. 

Yeah I don’t do it all the time but yes it’s certainly possible for me if I focus on relaxing as contradictory as it seems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 5/27/2020 at 7:25 AM, warpiper said:

Sitting, standing, walking, running. The only places I really have difficulties are actually driving in my car and at the movie theater, which I think is a result of the angle that I'm sitting at pinching off the urethra somewhat.

I had problem with peeing while driving, but not anymore
I also thought it was a pinch problem, but apparently not

Cinema was never a problem and I never had a problem peeing while sitting, only when driving 

I dont have a problem peeing while walking it has come natural for me now. I did have a problem peeing at first if I was driving, but now I dont. 

When my OAB issue got to the point of full floods my bladder would release when I was standing still or as soon as I stood up getting out of bed, over time I no pee in any situation (Driving, sleeping, walking).  Even with a medical IC issue my body had to adapt, you will get to the point of using your diaper in any position over time even if not medically IC over time especially if you are in a mind set that its what you want. 

You may get to the point of peeing with out notice at some point in time you will be wrapped up in your daily life and not notice your peeing until you feel your diaper expanding and even then some times you will notice your diaper is wet but have no recollection of when you peed. 

• Like 1

Not only can I do this, but I can chew gum while I am doing it

• Like 1

@Little Christine and you don't fall down? lol

It took me a while to be able to pee while walking.  But now I can let it happen.  Walking, peeing and chewing gum at the same time is a bridge too far for me.  :)

I'm working on peeing while pedaling a bicycle.

34 minutes ago, ylowrvr said:

@Little Christine and you don't fall down? lol

It took me a while to be able to pee while walking.  But now I can let it happen.  Walking, peeing and chewing gum at the same time is a bridge too far for me.  :)

I'm working on peeing while pedaling a bicycle.

We girls NEVER fall down. We tumble gracefully. If I do, I just go "You suvana Beech  Nut. Then I get attention by squirming around helplessly.People think I am cute and Wrigley. Being the focus of attention REALLY puts a little Narcissist in Orbit

• Like 1