LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lost My Fav Diaper, Please Help Me Find A New Fav!

I can't seem to find a diaper I'd be happy with, very depressed now that Secure Plus has been cheapened to nearly complete crap.

What I need.

WHITE plastic

Crinkly

Won't clump easily

Won't send me to the poor house every month (24/7 wearer)

i went 24-7 for a wile once and what worked good for me was this combination of Abri-form's

for the day time Abri-Form PLUS medium case of 104 cost $102.75 U.S 0.99 per diaper

and for the night Abri-Form XPLUS medium case of 42 cost $67.15 U.S 1.60 per diaper

now i could easily get 12h use out ove the Xplus with out leaking this could be a good combination for you has every thing you wonted

I can't seem to find a diaper I'd be happy with, very depressed now that Secure Plus has been cheapened to nearly complete crap.

What I need.

WHITE plastic

Crinkly

Won't clump easily

Won't send me to the poor house every month (24/7 wearer)

Go checkout CVS, and look for the old stock, of there store diapers, the one in the package with red lettering, I have been buying them up around here, because they are changing to clothlike, they are 10 bucks for 18, they aren't too bad I use a serenity guard, with holes poked in the back, situated toward the front of the diaper, they work good with the guard, and crinkel nice, but I always use pastic pants, for extra crinkel, because I don't care if anyone hears them, nobody has yet....