LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Always change before bed or not?

I don’t always sleep in a diaper, but when I do, I normally pee in it at least once before falling asleep. Last night I was wearing a Crinklz diaper while watching a movie in bed. I peed in it twice before sleeping and about 3 more times before I got out bed in the morning. Diaper was fully soaked but not leaking. Then I poopooed in the diaper and sat in my poop for a while before getting cleaned up for work.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

I usually wet once before bed. Its typically not a lot. 

I feel more comfortable when I fall asleep with a slightly damp diaper than a completely dry diaper. 

I may or may not wet overnight. Usually, I don't.

I will wet when I wake up in the morning. 

Lately I've been wearing Prevail 360 Breezers during the day with a PUL cover for discreetness. And at night when I change its a Better Dry with a Tranquillity Top Liner and plastic pants for extra leak protection at around 10pm. Me being a heavy wetter this combo works best for me I also put a bed pad down on the bed and last up to 15hrs before I change.
I usually always wet some before going to bed. Just knowing I am well protected puts me in a deep sleep and there is no better way to sleep.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

i didn't always change before bed, but after a few nights with some bad leaks now i always change before bed!

it wasn't a real issue until the last year or so when i became able to wet while i slept (go me! lol) i would usually be able to hold it through the night or wake up and let it go with no real surprises. if i woke up and felt a leak while i was going, i'd stop and get up to change. but now i get into bed in a fresh, dry diaper (megamax with a XXL booster and PUL pants, if anyone was wondering. i can't recommend that combination enough!) and wake up many hours later with a warm, heavy and very wet diaper! such a wonderful feeling for me! :D 

Because my diapers are made to be able to go a very long time betwen change: More than half aday, I am usually diapered just after supper and changed at leisure the next morning, sometimes 16 hours later

When I am diapered for the evening and have to wet before I go to bed, I just make sure I am not soaked because I don't want to leak at night. So, I often go to bed in a wet diaper, I like to use my diapers to their capacity, otherwise it seems like a waste of a diaper, plus I enjoy the feeling of a very wet diaper in the morning.

• 5 months later...

For me if I'm not changed about an hour or so before bed there is a very good chance I'll end up either leaking or waking up in the middle of the night to a diaper where the tape has popped off or it has come loose. We do have a mattress protector but this best if I am put into a fresh diaper before bed. 

On 9/14/2020 at 2:37 AM, Little Christine said:

Because my diapers are made to be able to go a very long time betwen change: More than half aday, I am usually diapered just after supper and changed at leisure the next morning, sometimes 16 hours later

I have usually  done 2 oe 3 small wetsw before bedtime since I have been bathed and most of my large wets are over diapers can deal with more wet if it is done in small amounts and more of them than large amounts but fewer of them

I am currently wearing a moderately wet Tye Dyed MegaMax (TDMM) diaper, size small and have no plans to change before bed.  TDMM are very absorbent diapers so I am not at all worried about leaking.  As I said in an earlier post, for me it seems like a waste of a perfectly good diaper if it is not soaked just to the point before a leak occurs.  Always be careful of side sleeping wetting because that is when most leaks occur. Just look at the dry diaper when you put it on, side panels where the tape fastens do not have absorbent material.  That is why many people prefer cloth diapers and plastic or PUL pants for bed time.

I usually change before bed, but not always. I manage my fluid intake throughout the day to control when and how often I need to change. I’ve got it figured out for the most part. I try to make it so I got to bed dry right after I change and fall asleep before the next urge to go hits. I can unusually pull it off and then get to wake up to a full or near full diaper in the morning. 

I usually change before bed. I don't wear the super absorbent diapers like Mega Max or Tykable diapers during the day and it almost always works out that I need a change anyway. 

My body seems to save up wee for the night time as I am always super-soaked in the morning. So a nice dry terry nappy and plastic pants are an essential before bed as is a plastic matress cover.

• 2 years later...

Sometimes, when I am on my phone or computer, making a midnight snack I just tinkle in my diaper.. It really depends on the diaper im wearing. If it is a megamax I just do a bedtime tinkle in my diaper because it's basically nothing anyway; so I don't even feel it at all. I don't want to waste my second chance tapes over a little bit of wee. If I'm near capacity or visibly wet and squishy, I change and try to pee in the toilet. I always try if I'm not diapered and its near bed time. 

• Like 1

I get home from work in a wet diaper and usually eat dinner with my wife while still in my wet diaper unless I think I am close to leaking. I' ll change a put on a dry diaper several hours before bed and just relax. Sometimes I wet a little while watching television and simply go to bed a little wet. If I go to bed dry I always wet before i fall asleep. I wake up well before my wife and I am quite wet and then messy usually within 10 minutes. This happens to be the case right now in an Attends Premier diaper and Babykins plastic pants, Warm, secure, and squishy.