LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Always change before bed or not?

My last change for the day is usually around 7pm and by the time I go to bed which is usually around 9-10pm I have wet at least once. There is no need for me to change as I wear safari or some other premium diaper that can hold a lot. I do always wake up to a very wet diaper.

3 to 4 hours before bed. Last night I was in the same diaper from 8:30 to about 1:30 this afternoon, that was unusally long, but I usually go 14 hours or so

...since I do not use my cloth diapers for their manufactured "purpose", I'll get a couple of days out of one before I change it. I'll rotate several diapers around in a week and will have 6-8 to wash about once a week. Trying to save the earth's landfills from filling up, one diaper at a time!!!

It depends (no pun intended).   During work-from-home/lock-down, I've been mainly using only two premium diapers per day.  I will change into a BetterDry 24/7 at around 7pm and whilst it will be a bit wet by bedtime, it's still good until the next morning.

On a cloth nappy day it's usually the same deal: I will have shower in the early evening and change into a cloth nappy that will be thick enough to last through until the next morning.

On a three-nappy-day, I would most likely change out of my evening Molicare at around 10:30pm just before bed.  Because I make no effort at all to hold pee, I probably would have dribbled in it just a little bit whilst brushing my teeth so technically even then, I'm usually slightly damp when I go to bed.

I have no problems whatsoever with getting into bed wet and falling asleep wet so the change-or-no-change question is driven entirely by the range of the nappy I am wearing and how wet it already is.  After 14 months of 24/7, I will sometimes wet in my sleep so whatever I am wearing will need to cope with the possibility.  I don't flood though: it tends to be frequent episodes with low volume.

I can usually make it on two premium diapers in a twenty four hour period, sometimes three. I get up for work at 430 in the morning and I am usually moderately to totally soaked from the night before. A quick shower and a diaper change into a Dry 24/7 or my current choice,  a Better Dry and I’m set for the day. Lately my work day runs six to seven hours so when I arrive home my diaper is not wet enough to warrant a change in my opinion anyway,  so I will wear it until it is. 

During the summer months, it’s a no brained. I get home and it’s right into the shower and then a fresh diaper, otherwise I seem to develop       
diaper rash and that is never any fun. Applying cornstarch baby powder all over really helps with prevention.

Bedtime always means a shower and a clean nappy for me.  I often come downstairs briefly after that , but Mummy soon sends me upstairs to bed, then brings up my bedtime bottle.  Then zzz.

It depends

I sadly don't wet in my sleep so I always wake up if I need to pee, so I rarely change before bed, and if I change before bed, I don't change in the morning

Yes, I am in a clean and fluffy diaper before bed I usually change around 10pm but don't go to bed until around 1am so it will get one wetting before I sleep. I always wet in my sleep and usually keep my night diaper on until it's at max capacity before I change into my day diaper.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

On 5/25/2020 at 2:10 PM, Always In Diaper said:

Do you change into a clean diaper before bed if you only have wet once?

Depends on the brand of diaper (haha pun intended) If I'm wearing a cheap, low capacity diaper such as supermarket tena or prevail, I will change before bed. however a higher capacity diaper, like a BetterDry. I will change based on estimated remaining capacity and the situation at hand.

On 5/25/2020 at 4:10 PM, Always In Diaper said:

Do you change into a clean diaper before bed if you only have wet once?

I am usually dry before bed, but I wear Pampers Cruisers and toddler training pants "Easy-ups" so one wet and I need a change. Lucky for me I wake when I need to wet at night so I will either get up and use the potty (if I'm in a pull-up) or wet slowly in my Pampers and should be good till morning. Right now I'm in a Goodnites pull-up and will most likely stay in it until morning.

Unless my diaper isn’t very wet, I always change into a dry one before bed. I love falling asleep dry, waking up in the middle of the night to wet my diaper, and then waking up to a wet diaper in the morning. Waking up in a wet diaper makes me feel little.