LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

do diapers keep bed dry

Mom always insisted on a plastic undersheet, I rarely leaked but mattresses are expensive and I didn't want it outside in the sun drying for the neighborhood to see

1 hour ago, oldwetter66 said:

Do your diapers keep your bed dry

Mine do I wear cloth pin on bed is dry most days. I day wet too

Hi, been awhile, hope things are going well for you.  Yes, a premium disposable (currently with a plastic pant atop) contains my wetting most nights.

I wear the dry 24/7 at night which is a good diaper. We do have a mattress protector on the bed, and the only thing we have to worry about is maybe wet sheets. I think I have only leaked 3 or 4 times over the last 1.5 yrs since I have been wearing diapers.

• 4 weeks later...

Actually, diapers only keep what's on the outside of them dry, and only if they have no leaks or anyway for wetness to get to the outside.  Anything inside the diaper including the person wearing it will be wet if it is wet in.  Even if they made a diaper for beds, the bed would still be wet and anything outside the parameters of the bed's diaper would be dry, but I never heard of a bed wetting itself, except maybe a leaking waterbed.

My diaper keeps my bed dry, very rarely does it leak, and even then it’s only a small amount, I’m not a BIG wetter about 100-150ml, as I’ve been tested and had to measure it, they found out that I have an overactive small bladder, hence I wear incontinence pants 24/7 or a diaper at night, like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 5/25/2020 at 2:41 PM, oldwetter66 said:

Do your diapers keep your bed dry

Mine do I wear cloth pin on bed is dry most days. I day wet too

I like wet soaked morning diaper and a big wet spot in my bed also. I find the wet bed makes me pee more often and mostly without waking just like the baby i am :)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2020 at 10:55 PM, lekebaby said:

I like wet soaked morning diaper and a big wet spot in my bed also. I find the wet bed makes me pee more often and mostly without waking just like the baby i am :)

I usually wake with a soaking wet nappy and a wet patch in the bed.

• 2 weeks later...

They did last night, thank goodness, s I did wet my diaper almost to capacity, I’m now doing some diaper free time before I get dressed, which I believe is good if you wear 24/7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My diapers do a good job at night for me. I have leaked a couple times, but not often. We have a mattress protector on our bed, and this does save our mattress. 

• Like 1

Wearing diapers should keep the bed dry if you wet in your sleep, however if you wet really heavily and don't wear a good enough diaper, you could leak some.  I look at it this way.   If you wear diapers and they still don't keep the bed dry, think of how much worse the bed would be if you hadn't worn any diaper at all!

On 7/18/2020 at 9:43 AM, rusty pins said:

Wearing diapers should keep the bed dry if you wet in your sleep, however if you wet really heavily and don't wear a good enough diaper, you could leak some.  I look at it this way.   If you wear diapers and they still don't keep the bed dry, think of how much worse the bed would be if you hadn't worn any diaper at all!

I agree with you. I wear a premium diaper at night, which helps with keeping the bed dry.

keep it dry,  mine did last night until this morning when I wet again to a point where it leaked, then it was the washable under pads job to keep my bed dry. and it did.

• 2 weeks later...

yes if you have a high absorbent nappy, something that is 4000ml+ works for me im not a bedwetter but ive had alot of half asleep wettings when i drink alot of beers and a high absorbent nappy always keeps my bed dry. The ones i use now have never let me down ID slip super Plastic backed. 

I use the tranquilty atn, with the pampers cruisers or huggies overnite diapers as a booster. Our bed is usually dry of a morning, but my diaper is pretty soaked when I get up.

My cloth nappies will generally keep my bed dry at night.  If there are leaks, they are minor and usually relate to plastic pants riding, exposing wet nappy.  I don't think I've "flooded" a cloth nappy at all recently.

Disposables I find to be at best imperfect in keeping my bed dry at night, probably because I am a restless side-sleeper.  Accordingly, I usually wear at least plastic pants over them and more often, terry-lined plastic pants.  The terry lining will cope with any minor leaks and with those, my bed remains dry pretty much 100% of the time.  Maybe one night in three there is some minor leakage from my night disposable (usually a BetterDry) into my waterproof pants.