LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Taking Notes in Unexpected Places

I just spent the past few minutes flipping through one of my notebooks to find where I'd put the outline for Age of the Amazons and I found it buried in the middle of a materials problem set alongside shear and moment diagrams. Does anyone else ever take notes on what they are writing in odd places?

Haha, Interesting.

I don't take notes, especially of kinky things. Never have been good at note taking. I guess I never really learned to take notes. Things either are memorable to me or they are not.

School was hit or miss for this very reason. If it were knowledge and not actual memorization, I did well. If it was word or word memorization, I sucked at it. My mind summarizes and paraphrases before committing to memory.

• Like 1
  • 10 months later...

I'm careful where I take notes for ABDL stories.  Don't wanna accidentally put that somewhere someone could stumble across it! ? Especially on homework/ assignments that need turned into a teacher lol! Or on a report/ something that has to be turned into a boss at work...

• Like 1

Create an email account for notes only then save a draft of your notes. Later you can email it out if need be.

Use a voice recorder! Next time youre stuck in line for that coffee and the bolt of lighting strikes you will be able to immediately bottle it up! These people aren't going to have fucking clue what your talking about anyways as you detail the key idea core in your ABDL smut/ great American novel hybrid "The Tapes of Wrath".

• 2 months later...

I guess it depends on one's perspective of what an odd place is.  At my PC or laptop I put all notes in OneNote in docked view.  Nothing odd there.  When away from a computer notes go in a 4"X6" sketchbook that is mostly notes.

The odd part is that I seldom think to look at the notes.