LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Eurosft II Krackle

https://www.myprotex.com/collections/vinyl-plastic-pants-for-adults

Eurosoft II"Krakle" clear. also very smooth and they say thin, but I do not think them exceedingly so but they are not as thick as one would like. They do say that the material is high-strength. As to why they are called "Krakle". Whn I was little, you know who was in rubber panties by the noise they made. Well, they call these panties "Krakle" do they not?. You canNOT hide these panties. Ideal for use with a short, little babydoll that will show them if Little Girl does not pay attention to her posture.  in terms of noise, they would keep up with a plastic-backed throw-away diaper. Just why they rate the name "EuroSOFT" puzzles me

Though the key feature is the esthetics (noise), they want for nothing, being very good to excellent in build quality, shape and sizing The leg and waistbands are encased so they are very practical A-

to RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME rating system

I just bought a pillow cover in that material from Fetware, and i was surprised at how relatively soft it was as compared to a Eurosoft panty I had years ago that was so crackly that I immediately traded it off. Based on my experience with the pillow cover I immediately bought a full-cut and a bikini-cut Gary panty of that material. They're definitely different from my vinyl plastic panties. They show very little tendency to stick to my skin until I've worn them for a good many hours. The material is thinner - this may explain why they feel cooler to wear. Since I wear them next to my skin they warm up enough to minimize the crackling, especially with the bikini panty. While they certainly won't replace my vinyl plastic pants, I like them well enough for a change to keep them on hand.

• 1 month later...

It seems that Protex is forgetting some of it's roots. I see wholesale use of "covers" and "diaper covers". Also, I juxt got an email that said they were changing the name "Krakle" to "FLEXI-PANT. They are obviously forgetting what the larger number of the persons who would be interested in the product would be interested in. Given the predominance of throw-aways, those not using them would have a certain culture over 50 years old. "Diaper cover" resonates with the overwhelming bulk of the customers for these things about as much as "jockstrap" There is only ONE reason persons would by these particular panties, which their description called "noisy pants", Right?

• 1 month later...

As far as I know, they are not polyuretnane and do not feel like it.   The poly is the EuroFLEX ifit were not the noise, whould they have been named "Krackle"? Eurosoft aslo has or had a panty that is very soft