LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

what pullups do you use at night?

8 hours ago, goodnites10 said:

what pullups do you use at night please share ?

If you are referring to the "kids" pull-ups like Goodnites I wouldn't expect them to hold too much. They are designed for a much smaller bladder than the average adult. That being said, I wear the Goodnites brand. I do not wet during the night without waking up so I can control how much. If you wet slowly you will usually be fine. If you are wearing for actual protection others will have to answer. I also wear Pampers easy-ups and Pampers Cruisers diapers at night as well, Again I know their limitations so uncontrolled wetting is a no no. But I just love that I can fit in my Pampers!

12 hours ago, goodnites10 said:

what pullups do you use at night please share ?

I mostly wear pull-ups day or night. If I'm wearing at night I'll usually be in a Tranquility overnight brief or a Tena overnight. Both work fine for me because I don't wet in my sleep. If I ever started to do that then I'd probably change to a sturdy taped diaper and plastic panties.

10 hours ago, WetDad said:

I have never heard of anyone who is incontinent and able to get by with pullups at night. They leak too much.

So very true.

• 1 month later...
On 5/25/2020 at 4:24 AM, Luvs24 said:

So very true.

On 5/24/2020 at 6:07 PM, WetDad said:

I have never heard of anyone who is incontinent and able to get by with pullups at night. They leak too much.

I'd never ever trust pull-ups at night. . otherwise I'd get no sleep at all. I'd constantly worry about them leaking depending on the angle I'm laying to pee and how many wettings can it handle and all that. And thats just for conscious wetting. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I wear Tena Ultimate max absorbent pullups each night. These are not only very comfortable, but they do hold 2 good size wettings during the night. And with a diaper pantie cover over them, leakage is very minor.:thumbsup:

• Like 1

I don't sleep well in a pull-up.. it's gotta be a diaper for me. Depends on your need I guess.. if you don't get up during the night to go potty much something light would do. If you have leakage on the way to the bathroom something heavier like Abena  or North Shore pull-ups. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2020 at 9:17 AM, SrDiapCaged said:

I wear Tena Ultimate max absorbent pullups each night. These are not only very comfortable, but they do hold 2 good size wettings during the night. And with a diaper pantie cover over them, leakage is very minor.:thumbsup:

I also wear Tena ultimates at night, and I really like them. I need to wear size small adult pull ups for the best fit, and Tena ultimates and Tranquility Overnights are the only ones I found that have a true size small (not S/M). I don’t experience full bladder wettings overnight, so pull ups work well for my accidents.

• Like 1
On 5/25/2020 at 12:07 AM, WetDad said:

Too true, pull ups are no good for serious bedwetters.

• 3 weeks later...

Amazon Solimo overnight xl have nice amount of padding up front and contoured thin between the legs.  They are the only ones that don't put pressure down there and make things hurt.   THey don't have leak guards though.