LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have this ever happened to you? Embarrassing

So, here I am today in the grocery store getting stuff for my Dad to eat as he is needing soft foods as his mouth is killing him and he has to wait till I think this up coming Thursday for him to go to his Dental appointment. And I'm there getting yogurt and cottage cheese and stuff like that for him. Next thing I know, as I'm wearing shorts I feel the cold air pouring on my legs and the next thing I know after that, my bladder cuts loose and there I am standing in not just a wet and overfilled diaper. But I'm there in a puddle of pee. Tried to clean it up the best I can and I had to quickly get the rest of the stuff that I needed and get out of there.

I wound up getting some GoodNites Bed Mats so that I could have them to sit on in my car as I drive home and while setting them up, I was hearing a bunch of teenagers start laughing uncontrollably at me or so it seemed as I was putting them in on my car seat so to protect the seat as I drive home. Not to mention it's freaking windy right now and I had to drive through some dirt clouds that are coming from the mountains. And that is within itself scary.

So, as I figured it has happened to me, has it happened to any of you out there?

This story is like flies on a cowpie. No, first, not being inco, I do not wear, therefore not use, outside my home. Second. I am a cloth girl, so if I did, there would be no chance of diaper failure and I would wear what is appropriate to what I am doing. Now, If I HAD to wear paper, I would wear a lined rubber panty over it just in case it failed. When I was in recovery from surgery at the nursing home, I did have pullups under my skivvies,k but that was only for the first week since, until I left the hospital, I was catheterized and I did not trust my urethra to not lose a bit here and there, which I still do on occasion, but not even close to a whole bladderful

Let this be a cautionary tale,. The principle of defense in depth still applies. Medical personnel should teach that. I would most likely wear for medium range a diaper, rubber panteis and boxers

Getting caught with a puddle forming is horrible, Easy done especially if if getting used to wearing a diaper when your used to you bladder telling you its full, plastic pants don't.
I have to keep an eye on the time and have a good idea how long your diaper will last.

It happened to me a couple of times at different gas stations.  One time, I was wearing shorts and I'm assuming the guy on the other side of the pump heard the splashing on the ground.

If you are wearing a throw-away, since it has what is supposed to be a waterroof outer layer, you can probably get away with PUL panties. Sometime this summer, I will try one of the heavyweight diaper components with rubber panties, shorts and a long T-shirt. to see how long it lasts and what I can get away with. I already have the excuse that I occasionally must take a pill that induces the need to go so strongly that I have to wear a diaper if I get read. That way, I will at least know what is possible, the heavyweight diaper component should give me about 4 to 5 hours without the under-diaper that guides the wet into the crotch of the cloth diaper, which might give me 5 to 7 hours, being water\proof except for an opening between the legs. That way, I can know what I am talking about for sure. In the 1990's and 2000's they used to sell long T-shirts as babydolls so that might provide some concealment and still look good. I would not even try to use my complete siaper as that is very thick. If I can get away with the heavyweight component, then I could do the same with the thinner lightweight component but I would only get about 3 to 4 hours

Never.  Even before I started using premium diapers for my out of town Christmas shopping trips, I would make sure I went to the bathroom at home before putting on my store brand diapers and leaving the house.  Depending on what diaper I wore, I would add a booster pad inside knowing it would probably be about 4 hours before I could change.  To top it off, I put on plastic pants to catch any leaks.  There were a few times where I went to change diapers in a privet restroom in one of the stores and my diaper had leaked, but my plastic pants held the overflow.  I never want to walk around any public place in wet pants from a diaper that overflowed and I never want to be irresponsible in peeing all over the floor in a store.  I'm mindful of what diaper I choose to wear, know how long I can go and change when I need to so I won't have visible leaks or pee on the floor.

This did happen to me before when I first started having to wear diapers. We have learned over time, and now I wear a premium and more absorbent diaper while were out in public. I also use a booster or we use the huggies size 5 baby diaper for added protection. I wear plastic pants over my diaper as well. If I need to be changed while were out my wife will change me in the family restroom, or she will just wait til we get home depending on how wet I am. I prefer to ge changed at home, but sometimes that does not work out. 

• 1 month later...

Freezers in stores can be dangerous... In the early days of my UIC this this happened also to me. Luckily with out puddles and laughter but with wet legs down to the shoes... I overestimated the the capacity of my already wet diaper and I fleed  the store. 

A few experiences similar to the one Wolf described are what make me realize that my incontinence had got to the point where I needed to start wearing diapers 24/7/365.

On 7/5/2020 at 6:27 PM, adhb said:

A few experiences similar to the one Wolf described are what make me realize that my incontinence had got to the point where I needed to start wearing diapers 24/7/365.

Yes we all have to accept eventually nappies are the only reliable protection.

• 1 month later...

Well I had a similar Embarrassment.  Though not with pissing the floor and my pants but the other way around.  I was at work.  I worked at that time at Walmart.  I was stuck in the cash register in the garden center.  And I kept calling for someone to come and relieve me so I can go to the bathroom.  Well no one came for a bit then about 20 min later the CSM finally came and I was able to run to the bathroom.  Well as I got to the front restroom.  Of course there had to be people in both stalls.  And well I could not hold it any longer.  I shit myself right there and then I walked out and told the one manager near me.  That I have to go home as I just had a accident.  What was embarrassing was I was wearing Khaki pants.. And I had to walk 2 miles to get home.  What sucked everyone who drove past me could see what I had done.  And by the time I got home and showered the acid in my bowels well burned me.  I went to the doctors about it and they said there is no acid in bowel movements and I said to them bull as when I was taking a shower after I had to clean up a mess i created it was burning my rear end.  To this day I still burn down there if I mess myself.