LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Amazing Sex with Wife

My wife rarely indulges my diaper fetish but after working extra hard lately, she thought I deserved it. She was getting ready for bed and told me to get her my favorite diaper to wear and gave me the look. I grabbed a small plastic-back Attends, gave it to her, and went in the bathroom to get ready for bed. When I came out, my wife was laying naked, diapered on the bed with her pink vibrator already at work. I walked over and passionately kissed her as she lightly stroked me through my boxers. I moved down to kiss her perfect 34 C breasts while helping her with the vibrator. After a few minutes, she pushed me back, arched her diapered ass and started giving me an amazing blowjob while staring into my eyes. I then pulled her up and told her to ride me. She pulled the diaper to the side and rode me hard. After she came, she said, “Your turn,” and laid down on her back smiling at me. I carefully undid her diaper and put myself inside her. Her diaper wrapped up underneath my butt and the plastic tapes kept grazing my ass as I pumped hard into her. At the last second, I pulled out and put her diaper back on her in which I busted all over. Afterward, she asked if she could have a diaper to sleep in? I quickly grabbed another and we fell asleep cuddling.

• Like 2

Sex in diapers is amazing !! I am so glad to here there are other couples enjoying diaper sex. There is nothing in this world quite like it. Please HallowmanGuy keep us informed of your sex romps. I love reading a good hot story to get the juices flowing.

• Like 1

I have no complaints in my life !! I have a beautiful caring, loving and wonderful partner that I enjoy every minute of my life with. Sex is awesome and our love is in everything that we do. We do anything and everything together so life couldn't get any better. Love to you all..

• Like 2

I have a very wonderful wife who means the world to me, and I love her with all my heart. We have been thru alot together over the last 1.5 yrs. She has been there for me and that means alot. 

• 4 weeks later...

Dam the last time i got my wife then GF in a diaper and sex was when she was 19 and that was 18 years ago. after she hit 20 to 21 she has noting to do with diapers.

As she puts it ( I will try anything once.) She still hates that i wear them but she puts up with it.

This story is no joke but it’s likely not to happen again anytime soon as she found the story last night. I had saved it to my files on my phone (rookie mistake) and we were looking for something else and she saw it. I wasn’t going to lie to her but she couldn’t believe I posted it. 

im tempted to suggest something dirty and funny, but discretion is the better part of valor, and to be fair to her, you really shouldnt have posted it, however,,,, interesting the issue might be, what you both shared was between the 2, TWO of you, and she at the bare least deserved a say on if it can be shared, IF at all. id say what it could be close to but i dont want to say something that might have even the least bit of chance of giving any ideas