LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Babysitter's Nightmare (Private for LeBeau13 and Diaperboy187)

"They probably need to be washed anyways" Alice told Jill as she quickly dismissed the idea and pulled the Pull-Up down. She began gently applying the lotion all over the babysitter's red butt making sure to pay close attention to the spots that were bleeding. When she was finally done she pulled the training panties back up for the small adult. Alice gave the Pull-Up a test squeeze to see just how sore Jill's butt still was.

Jill snapped back “I SAID DON’T TOUCH ME!!!!” when Alice squeezed her padded butt. It still hurt super bad and the instant Alice took her hand away Jill started crying and laid down on the floor in a ball. She didn’t know what to do anymore, her ass hurt like someone was continuously was being stabbed with a sharp pointy knife that was on fire. She just laid there sobbing on the cold floor.

Alice barely managed to hold her temper knowing Jill's butt must of still been very sore. "I'm sorry baby but the lotion is supposed to work very fast" She assured the babysitter as she knew it would help in less than a half hour. After waiting for 15 minutes she decided to try again. "Is your butt feeling better yet ? I can give you more lotion if it's not helping" Alice offered Jill as she tried her best to help.

After 15 minutes her butt did feel better, “it does feels a little bit better, thanks for the cream. You have a lot of power in your hand, did you know that?” Jill asks the teenager. “Can we go upstairs now please and watch the movie? I can let you know if it hurts more and need more cream.” She says acting more mature.

"I know so you'd better remember that next time you get an idea like putting me in Pull-Ups" Alice warned Jill as she left the lotion in the basement and headed back upstairs. She knew the movie was already halfway over by now but had seen another scary movie would be starting after it. The sight of seeing the diapers fall on the babysitter had been hilarious and the teenager was determined to find a reason to put her in on before she went home. Alice looked over at her soda and Jill's cup of water before going to fill it up for her.

Jill wasn’t thirsty anymore so she won’t be drinking anymore tonight, so when Alice returned with the glasses of drinks she politely refuses “oh, no thanks Alice. I’m not thirsty right now. But if you sit it down I might need it later.” 

"Come on drink it up or I'll put it in a bottle and give it to you. You lost a lot of liquid from crying so much" Alice told Jill as she made it clear not drinking the water was not an option. She knew they had a few old bottles around and would definitely put the water in one if pushed. Before her mom got home she was going to make sure the babysitter was in a baby diaper where she so clearly belonged. Alice waited to see if Jill would drink the water or try to refuse it.

Jill took the glass of water and took a drink and sat it down on the coffee table under a coaster “there, I drank some Alice. Now sit your butt down before I put yours in a bottle” she isn’t getting frustrated and super angry with the teenager. “Let’s just watch this dam movie. And yes I said dam like a beavers build.” She defends her words to the teen. “If you don’t sit down and watch then I’ll just find a show I like and you can go find something else to do until your bedtime at 10.” Jill knows the mom didn’t give her time for the teenager but is putting her foot down with a certain time.

Alice grumbled under her breath as Jill threatened to put her drink in a bottle. She ignored the urge to follow through on her threat for now. The scary movie was still on and she a tight hold on the remote giving the babysitter no choice but to watch it. "Just try not to spill that cup" Alice warned Jill as she enjoyed her soda.

Jill brushed off the comment about spilling the cup since she had put her glass on the table in front of them on a coaster. This way the only way it will get spilled is if Alice kicked it with her feet, since Jill couldn’t kick it if she tried. They watched the movie and as a scary part came Jill screeched and jumped 2 feet into the air, she hopes that it didn’t wake upmost Erin. Thankfully Erin was sound asleep with dry pants. After the movie ended Jill stood up and got to the other side of the table so she was facing the teen and took a drink out of the glass of water. She then sat it right back down as to not spill it again. “What’s next? Another movie?”

"First I think we'd better check that Pull-Up. You jumped so high I wouldn't be surprised if you had an accident" Alice told Jill her tone making it clear she was only half joking. She could see the training panties were still dry as she gently squeezed it just to be sure. After confirming it wasn't wet she saw they were running low on popcorn. "Go get some more popcorn while I see what else is on" Alice told Jill as she gave her the bowl of popcorn.

It didn’t hurt her when Alice squeezed the pull-up. “Okay yeah sure I’ll go make more popcorn for you. But I’ve had enough popcorn for tonight.” Jill says as she takes her drink with her to put some more ice in it since it was all melted from earlier. She returns in a little bit with her drink, the popcorn and somehow also carrying a bowl with apple slices in it for herself. She hands Alice the bowl of popcorn “here, is your popped corn” then turns around and sits the drink on the table but not before taking a small drink. She sits down and asks “what movie did you find us?”

"It's a surprise. If you keep that Pull-Up dry maybe I won't tell my mom that you put me in one for no good reason" Alice told Jill as she still had it on the same channel. She was thrilled to find it was another horror movie and her babysitter was just in time to catch the title. Once the popcorn was put down she began enjoying it. Alice had to wonder how long Jill would last before she had an accident given her small size.

“Deal.” Jill shakes Alice's hand and then watches the movie. She catches the title and it’s a scary movie. ‘Oh great’ she thinks... ‘now I’m going to have trouble’. She knows she doesn’t have to pee yet, but it will soon happen in an hour or so. She normally has to pee about every 4 hours or so, on a good day; and this wasn’t a good day so far. 

Alice watched the horror movie with Jill but took every opportunity to make sure her glass never became empty. She seemed determined to make her babysitter use the Pull-Up one way or another. With how scary the movie was every part likely brought her closer to losing control of her bladder even for just a moment. Once the movie was finally over Alice pressed against Jill's Pull-Up searching for any signs of an accident.

By the time the movie was over Jill still hadn’t used the pull-up and it was nearing 1130 and she got a text from the mom “on my way home. Will be there soon” she shows Alice the text “look your mom is on her way home... it’s time to get you in your pjs so I don’t get in trouble.”

"Maybe we better get you dressed for bed as well. I forgot to put your clothes in the washer and I'm sure you don't want my mom to catch you in a Pull-Up" Alice advised Jill as she headed off to her room. She knew the babysitter's pants and panties still had a wet spot on them so it would seem like she had an accident if she put them back on. After getting dressed in her pajamas the girl searched her dresser before finding some footie pajamas for a young girl. Alice looked to see if Jill had followed her ready to put her into the pajamas if she had.

Jill is mad that she didn’t put her clothes in the dryer but she always carries a spare pair of pants in her backpack for situations like this. “I have a spare pair of pants in my backpack so I don’t need yours.” Jill never followed Alice to her room but instead she puts the pair of dry pants on her overtop or the pull-up) before Alice got back into the room.