LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Stuffing

I'm not even sure if this is the right term for this, but it's the closest I can find. 

I define Diaper Stuffing as filling your partner's diaper with weird or unusual objects/substances. A popular example would be mushy or gooey foods like Oatmeal, birthday cake, peanut butter, or bananas. Although it could apply to just about any type of object or substance I suppose. You could even go with something uncomfortable or even painful. To each their own. :)

I bring this up because it's been a secret fetish of mine for a long time. Then a few days ago my long-distance GF managed to drag it out of me when we were in a video call. Well, the next day she surprises me by filling her diaper with oatmeal while I watched! And she absolutely LOVED it! It was perhaps the hottest thing I've ever experienced. ??????

So now my questions to all of you are:

#1. Is this a fetish you're into? 

#2. If so, tell us about some of your experiences? Who did you do it to/who did it to you? What did you/they use? I'm always looking for new things to try on my GF. ?

This activity has actually been mentioned on the forums every so often.  You mentioned most of the common ones already but marshmellows and water balloons are also stuffers I've heard of.  Also, vinegar and baking soda produce a cooling effect when combined, but of course be careful with anything that could react. 

Does this help answer your questions?

15 hours ago, Firefly 35 said:

Does this help answer your questions?

It does in some ways. :)

I don't think I'd go for water balloons... Unless I made it a game to see how long she could go without popping them. ? That could be fun. 

I'll have to look into Marshmallows. Seems like you'd have to use a lot of them to get any kind of bulk/weight. But if you did it would be SOOOOO sticky and gooey! Especially if you warmed them up first. ?

• 5 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, collegeguy2514 said:

I occasionally dump stuff down the back of my diaper.  Refried beans may be my favorite so far. 

Excellent! I'll add that to the list of things I wanna try with her. ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/20/2020 at 10:19 AM, Wannatripbaby said:

I'm not even sure if this is the right term for this, but it's the closest I can find. 

I define Diaper Stuffing as filling your partner's diaper with weird or unusual objects/substances. A popular example would be mushy or gooey foods like Oatmeal, birthday cake, peanut butter, or bananas. Although it could apply to just about any type of object or substance I suppose. You could even go with something uncomfortable or even painful. To each their own. :)

I bring this up because it's been a secret fetish of mine for a long time. Then a few days ago my long-distance GF managed to drag it out of me when we were in a video call. Well, the next day she surprises me by filling her diaper with oatmeal while I watched! And she absolutely LOVED it! It was perhaps the hottest thing I've ever experienced. ??????

So now my questions to all of you are:

#1. Is this a fetish you're into? 

#2. If so, tell us about some of your experiences? Who did you do it to/who did it to you? What did you/they use? I'm always looking for new things to try on my GF. ?

I have done the version of stuffing with bananas. But you put them up the backdoor with a pad to hold it in . And you have no choice when you mess. It is out of your hands. Reply for more detail.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I quite like putting oatmeal in the rear of my diaper , but I blend it and cool it down just so it's a little warm to the touch . Poopy diaper are enjoyable but the smell is too strong for me . 

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

How about something inserted into the diaper chamber that when mixed with say water expands to

twice three times its size really stressing out the diapers (covers) to a full well rounded expansion !

Oat meal does this but avoid the heating burning the skin temperatures - - -

Swimming in diapers - - -

Consider jello as an insert - something squirmy slimy ?

Make sure the diaper waist is secure - avoid the plop plop drop off of a filled diaper -

Consider maybe a locking waist band ?