LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Guys or Girls

I have days where I want to be a little boy, and days where I want to be a little girl! Though if I'm a little girl, it's usually in a hyper-feminine, sissy way.

It's quite fun just to experiment ☺️

• 3 weeks later...

I am the same way I have days were I want to be a girl and days were I like being a boy. On days were I want to be a girl I like to pretend I’m a teenage girl just starting puberty and the same when  I pretend I’m a boy. 

• 1 month later...

Sometimes I like to squat to pee like a girl outside. I've had this desire since I was potty training as a kid and saw my slightly older cousins squatting to pee outside. I thought it looked interesting. They would also sometimes have pee races with their streams squatting. I wanted to try and the nannies gender corrected me to stand and pee against things instead unless I was pooping.

• Like 2

im very much a little boy but i do love girly things like playing with dolls or dressing like a princess. id love if my daddy or mom just decided what gender i was gonna be any given day, like ok little one ur gonna be my pretty princess all day and even make me stay that way even if im fussy and wanna be a big boy...sounds so fun!

On 11/21/2023 at 12:53 AM, Havelock said:

Sometimes I like to squat to pee like a girl outside. I've had this desire since I was potty training as a kid and saw my slightly older cousins squatting to pee outside. I thought it looked interesting. They would also sometimes have pee races with their streams squatting. I wanted to try and the nannies gender corrected me to stand and pee against things instead unless I was pooping.

I can remember when I was younger and I would do the same thing from time to time I think this all started cause I saw either my sister or some female cousins do this so and I wanted to try and pee like a girl. I can even remember for a while I would even do it inside I would sit down to pee cause I wanted to be like a girl. 

@Havelockno I don’t remember where I saw them pee outside, but I’m thinking it was sometime during the summer when we would camp out in my parents camper/ rv in the backyard and it would happen later at night when our parents went to bed. When I did try to squat to pee I would do it when no one was around so I could either squat or stand up. 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I pretend to be a girl 4-5y. Who wets and messes herself on purpose but pretend to have accidents.

I dress like a girl, totally shaves. Sometimes suck on pacifer. Likes to hide behind the couch when filling diaper. Messy makes me so horny and I just cum out of nowhere when the mess shoots over me genital. Uncontrolled.

I used to love my diaper as kid and had it until i was 5. Have clean memories of holding it for days and timing my messing until outdoor play so I could wear it as long as possible.

Had a 1 year younger friend, a girl named Sandy. She also had diapers and did everything in them. 

Her mother was latina and dad American. Dark skinned and eyes, long black hair and pretty long and kind of robust body almost little musculur no fat. I was so happy having her as my friend as it turned out she also loved her diapers.

We used to go dirty together playing outside. As we were kids not talking about it just knew that we had some connection.

Often we had our diapers changed at the same time and I remember once the kindergarden teacher took a deep breath before opening her diaper.

It was filled with pee to maximum capacity, the fluff had started to get loose. This was early when disposable Pampers were new and really kind of bad quality as you always felt very wet peeing just a little and Sometimes leaked kind of bad. i think the teacher had no problem with all the pee pee... The poop however had smeared her Pampers from the back to front, and it was loose because she had soaked her diapers totally. Teacher had to leave her for a second so she justera layed there on her totally nasty diaper and a horrible stench looking at my diaper got untaped and my mess was revealed.

She played it so well, crying when she had to and "it was just an accident" She always say that when going getting told she was to old for making such horrible messes. 

I think some of my desire to play a little girl came from memories of her.

Sadly after kindergarden she moved and I never knew where. My guess is tho she became a Dl/ Abdl. She really really enjoyed those diapers 🙂