LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Guys or Girls

So I was just curious how many people play the opposite gender. Guys that are little girls and vice versa, girls that are little boys. I'm a girl and am either a baby girl or little boy (alot more common for the latter). So how about all of you

• Like 1

You are always at my profile. So what do you think?

48 minutes ago, Little Christine said:

You are always at my profile. So what do you think?

I'm sorry about that, it's kinda interesting what's on your profile I'd never seen cloth diapers before or the big dolls. I also kinda forget to come off profiles so I go on chrome and I'm on your profile again ? Sorry about that. You're definitely a little girl though ?? 

1 hour ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

I'm gender fluid, male and female, so I cant say i play both but certainly as my gender changes my gender expression changes as well.

That's pretty cool and interesting! Do you find when you play it leans one way or the other or it's a gender inbetween? or that it's all equal? 

You do not have to be sorry. If you find them interesting, go ahead. I was being funny

17 minutes ago, Little Christine said:

You do not have to be sorry. If you find them interesting, go ahead. I was being funny

cool one, your stuff is actually quality so kudos to you ??

8 minutes ago, daddystot said:

cool one, your stuff is actually quality so kudos to you ??

Now my head is getting so big, my tiaras will not fit ?

18 minutes ago, Luvs24 said:

I'm a male, and my wife keeps me as a baby boy. She has never asked or treated me as the opposite sex. 

That's cool to if thats what you both want. I kinda guessed a fair few wouldn't play opposite, but given the choice would you? 

1 hour ago, daddystot said:

That's cool to if thats what you both want. I kinda guessed a fair few wouldn't play opposite, but given the choice would you? 

I guess I would, if my wife chose to do so.

5 hours ago, daddystot said:

That's pretty cool and interesting! Do you find when you play it leans one way or the other or it's a gender inbetween? or that it's all equal? 

My gender is either male, albeit a softer and gentler male or female, it isn't something in between. My gender changes based on a lot of uncontrolled factors. It could change multiple times in a day or stay the same for a couple of days. So, not unequal or unequal, it just is what it is at any given time.

29 minutes ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

My gender is either male, albeit a softer and gentler male or female, it isn't something in between. My gender changes based on a lot of uncontrolled factors. It could change multiple times in a day or stay the same for a couple of days. So, not unequal or unequal, it just is what it is at any given time.

alright thats cool sorry if I assumed anything not that up to speed on the gender spectrum. you are who you are just be happy and be your best you ?? 

Well I was raised as a boy and regress to LB full time as that is in me for developmental reasons having no wish to be anything else being very happy in my t shirt and shorts tonight reading the Dandy Summer Special next to my Owl stuffie.

35 minutes ago, daddystot said:

alright thats cool sorry if I assumed anything not that up to speed on the gender spectrum. you are who you are just be happy and be your best you ?? 

No offense taken whatsoever ? hopefully my response didnt come across upset or offended as I certainly wasn't either ? Gender identity, gender expression and the gender spectrum can be confusing at the best of times. I actually do a lot of educational work in this area so am very open to answering questions.

On 5/20/2020 at 12:38 AM, daddystot said:

So I was just curious how many people play the opposite gender. Guys that are little girls and vice versa, girls that are little boys. I'm a girl and am either a baby girl or little boy (alot more common for the latter). So how about all of you

I go opposite gender. Male to female. I don't really age regress though, taking on more of a nanny role.

14 minutes ago, NannaAnnabelle said:

I go opposite gender. Male to female. I don't really age regress though, taking on more of a nanny role.

That's cool to know that it does happen with bigs as well. Thanks for the feedback on that ?? ? 

On 5/20/2020 at 3:38 AM, daddystot said:

I play opposite, but that may be because I have been cross-dressing long before I ended up in diapers again. My other play time is spent as a tween girl.

8 hours ago, Little Baby Becca said:

I play opposite, but that may be because I have been cross-dressing long before I ended up in diapers again. My other play time is spent as a tween girl.

From the few people I know it seems to be a common theme that they crossdress then play opposite. 

• 4 months later...

My avatar,  cover photo and siggy do not give it away, do they?

• 2 weeks later...

S Boy/boy. 

Most of my favorite people at Capcon were in someway trans.  There was, and has been, this little girl irl, who plays as a boy or maybe tomboy.  We hang out a little bit every year but I've never got her/his name.  Can't even recall the nametag.

I met this girl that did stop-motion animation.  She was cool as ice.

Our breakfast buddies!  If you're here you know who you are!

Addy and her Dad.

I love all of you.  Wanna hang out, at a healthy but friendly distance? 

I really should try to keep in touch.  I'm terrible at that.

• 9 months later...