LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying to track down a cartoon show that had a bed/day wetter

Okay, I know that it most likely isn't recess. But it does take place in a School Aged most likely Elementary/Primary School kids. I recall the child in question was a African American child (Don't know how to better describe it) And he known by the School Nurse to be a child who has issues with his bladder and urinary system and such and kept persisting on offering him "Big Boy Diapers" and such. And one day, she decided to give his very class a lecture about Overactive Bladder and Bed/Day Wetting and she proceeded to make an offer to the entire class for getting a diaper should they need them. And she turned to the boy in question and said something to the effect of; "And I'll be saving an extra one especially for you!" and left. The poor child was mortified.

And that's about all I could remember from it. I don't know if anyone has any information or recollection from this, I would be very happy. And thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

The television show is called "The Kids From Room 402" and the episode you're referencing is called "Mercury In Retrograde"

I saw the show when I was a kid and googled it a year ago when I remembered this episode. 

Unfortunately I was only ever able to find the episode in French on YouTube or maybe torrents, let me know if you find it!

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt1797905/

• Like 1

I've never heard of this show, but looking at the imdb page linked makes me think it was probably not super well funded in animation. All of the people in the photos from the show were solidly colored in, but the backgrounds look like they were colored with crayons.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/29/2020 at 4:03 AM, Sublemon89 said:

The television show is called "The Kids From Room 402" and the episode you're referencing is called "Mercury In Retrograde"

I saw the show when I was a kid and googled it a year ago when I remembered this episode. 

Unfortunately I was only ever able to find the episode in French on YouTube or maybe torrents, let me know if you find it!

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt1797905/

You sir, all I could say is Thank you very much! If I could, I would give you a plate full o' Chocolate Chunk n' Toffee cookies along with Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies and Brownies with some Cream filled and Jelly filled doughnuts. (One of my non-diaper loves is food sorry)

I found the episode on DailyMotion,  but not in English.  If you search for the show's name and season 1 17, you'll find it. 

He doesn't have a bladder condition,  he accidentally gets water from a fountain on his pants, and later, spills his soda on his lap at lunch. When he manages to get his pants dry,  the janitor accidentally bumps his mop into his pants, as he bends over.