236 members have voted

1. 1. DO u but a dirty diaper back on after you use it

• YES
    • NO
    • SOMTIMES
    • ALWAYS LOVE TO WEAR A DIRTY DIAPER AFTER USEING IT

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Diaper Steve

Eww no after you poop in a diaper you should bag it up and throw it away cos if you wear old ones you can get germs and bad s**t all over you.

• 2 months later...

I am exspermenting with this and i kinda like it i dunno give it a shot and let me know what u think about it LOVE DIAPERGIRL :D

If I mess my diaper, I don't always change right away, but I don't put it BACK on, that's gross :bash:

Guest Johnny Angel

I like to mess, stay in it for awhile, do my THING, then get cleaned up. I wouldn't put on a used diaper, it just would not have the same feeling as a fresh release, besides, I wouldn't like the feeling of a cold mess.

-_-

• 3 months later...

i put on old wet diapees cause i no can get new ones all the times but i do kine of like the cold wett feeling too doh ^_^ ann sometimes i put ann oll one on on tops of my new fresh one (for thickness) it adds a wholes lott of thickness!!! (ann old wet diapees don't stink that much{as long as its not to old}) :D

Bad Bad Peoples get this!!====> :bash:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Once it's used, it's usually going to the garbage. I might wear it a while after I used it, but once it comes off, I rarely put it back on.

Even if I wanted to, the damn tapes would either tear the cover or wouldn't stick for me even with super glue.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I`ve had a nappy put back on me that was only slightly damp[a little wet patch], and I have had my mummy soak one of my night time terry nappies then dry it without washing it, So when I wet it pee was twice as strong, I had really sore nappy area after that.Just one of her little punishments.I have had a dirty nappy whilst out & because we had to find a descreet place to change me we were in a hurry & never quite wiped my botty clean so after a bit more walking I ha another hum dinger of a nappy rash, then when we got home mummy put me in the bath my botty was stinging so much when it touched the water I nearly shot through the roof. So as a rule its clean nappies all the time terries for bed sometimes in the day to but disposable usually.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Funny how many are like, "I'll sit in my poo for a while but to take it off an put in back on!!! EWWWWW GROSSSS!!" Sounds kind of ironic to say such a thing like it's only gross once you take it off, not while it's on. Like having the poo off your bum for 10 minutes, then smashing it back on it is worse somehow. I suppose it's like spitting in a cup and then drinking it. Would've just swallowed it had I not spit it but I wouldn't be about to take a swig of my own spit either. Personally, I'd don't like doing number two in the diapers anyway, think it's gross. Don't like stinky poo even when going in the toilet. Ick. I've taken a wet diaper off to do number two and if it really isn't soaked, I'll put it back on. Usually it just sat around my ankles though for 10 minutes or less. I wouldn't take a 2 day old diaper out of the trash though and do it if it were even slightly wet though.

Hmm, short answer no.

Long answer is no as well but with a brief prefix of "eww".

If Ive messed my nappy its usually changed within an hour and the old one is balled up tight and thrown at the bin men. 3 points for a head shot, 5 points if you get it in the front of the bin truck without them noticing.

Hmm, short answer no.

Long answer is no as well but with a brief prefix of "eww".

If Ive messed my nappy its usually changed within an hour and the old one is balled up tight and thrown at the bin men. 3 points for a head shot, 5 points if you get it in the front of the bin truck without them noticing.

ready...steady... throw!

• 2 weeks later...