LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Baby of the Family

Hopefully when Hue gets potty trained he can give his crib to his brother for his big boy bed. :)  Maybe rooms since I'm hue's nursery is pretty childish decorated filled with old toys that Hue has outgrown like rattles,infant gyms and maybe even a playpen behind for his 18 year old baby brother.  Especially if he threw a tantrum about having to say the pink crib and got his parents even more angry :)

Scott endures his worst night in memory... and the morning isn't much better!

---

This story has been available on my Patreon page for the last week and with a $5 a month pledge you can see all my updates a week before anyone else. For $10 a month you can get early access plus access to TWENTY-EIGHT EXCLUSIVE stories that only my patrons get to see.

If you are interested please consider giving my Patreon page a look :)

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

---

Scott didn’t remember falling asleep but at some point in the night he woke up in the almost totally dark nursery. He was confused for a second about what had woke him up but then a he felt a pressure deep within his bowels, a dreadfully familiar sensation that let him know he needed the bathroom right away.

Scott’s first instinct was to get out of bed and use the toilet or at least get his parents but when he rolled to the side he collided with the rails of the crib. It was a painful reminder of his humiliatingly cramped bed. He climbed up on to his knees and looked out at the room, Huw was dead to the world and softly snoring.

Reaching through the bars Scott tried to reach the release lever on the floor. His arms just weren’t long enough and he was left with nothing but a sore shoulder after the attempt. Scott considered trying to climb over the top of the rails but he couldn’t comfortably get a hold of the top bar and he hated to think about his punishment if he broke something getting out, even if he didn’t break anything his parents would likely punish him for leaving the crib without permission.

Scott’s crippling lack of control over his bowels was quickly becoming a huge issue and he was finding his intestines wanting to push out the mess within. He hated to think about crapping his pants in the middle of the night because he knew no change was coming till the morning but he wasn’t going to get a choice in the matter. Despite his desperate pleading for his body to calm down Scott found his bowels pushing and he was forced to squat whilst holding on to the metal rails.

“Ugh.” Scott grunted as he felt his bowels squeezing and overcoming his tired body.

It wasn’t slow. Scott felt a large turd leaving his body almost as soon as he gave up the fight. The sticky lump hit the back of the snug fitting nappy and spread out from the centre. Scott could feel his waste inching across his skin like fresh mud when stepped on by a boot.

Scott dipped lower and grunted again as he strained to completely soil himself. This was something he had grown somewhat used to but doing it within the confines of a crib in the middle of a nursery somehow made it even worse. The house was silent except for his occasional grunts and exhales after holding his breath and pushing down. There was a lot to come out and the young man could feel the stinky mess spreading and extending until his body finally felt empty. He took a deep breath and finally relaxed.

This was a nightmare scenario for Scott who was now extremely messy but completely unable to do anything about it. He knew he would be in trouble if he left the crib without permission or woke Huw up so he was stuck, he had no idea what time it was but it was still dark so he knew he would have a long time to wait.

After a couple of minutes Scott’s legs started to hurt from the position he was in. He gently laid down on the mattress. He tried to avoid spreading the huge lump in the back of his nappy but it was impossible to do so completely. He could feel himself sinking into the stinky mess as it pushed out. He let out a low whine as he pulled his covers back over him and tried to get back to sleep despite his full underpants, the smell was already escaping the plastic confines and assaulting his nostrils as he lightly sobbed in the darkness.

The door to the nursery opened the next morning and disturbed Scott from what little sleep he had been able to get. He could smell the horrid stench of a full nappy and it took him a few moments to remember it was coming from himself, the mess that had been so warm before now felt much cooler and somehow even more unpleasant.

“Smelly!” The first word that morning was spoken by Hailey who walked into the room along with her mother.

“It is a bit ripe in here.” Sandra agreed, “Who’s left us a little present this morning?”

Scott was facing away from the door and trying not to move as if remaining as still as possible would save him from his humiliation. He wished it was him mum coming to wake them, it would’ve been marginally less humiliating than his aunt who was about to find out that Scott was little more than a helpless baby.

“I’m dwy!” Huw loudly declared from his crib in the middle of the room.

“Well done!” Sandra enthusiastically praised the two-year-old, “What a big boy! But that means…”

Scott could hear his aunt walking closer to his girly bed and then felt the covers shift as Sandra reached under the blanket. Scott cringed as a hand pushed against the back of his nappy. He felt the cold poop push against his skin and let out an involuntary shiver.

“Oh dear…” Sandra sounded more disappointed than surprised, “I know you’re awake, you can roll over.”

Scott was reluctant to look at his aunt but he rolled over anyway. His face was red and he felt quite physically unwell from the shame he was experiencing. He could see Sandra lowering the side of the crib and when he caught her eye she simply shook her head in apparent disappointment.

“Well, we better change Scott first since he is in desperate need.” Sandra said as the pink rails clattered to the ground, “It’s actually quite funny. You’re the oldest out of all your brothers and cousins and yet you’ll probably be the last one out of nappies.”

Scott dropped down to the floor and endured the walk of shame as the two babies with clean and dry underpants watched him head to the changing table. He hopped up and since the mess couldn’t be spread any further he didn’t worry when his butt hit the padded surface. He laid back and expected Sandra to get his mum, when she started pulling the tapes off the nappy he suddenly became much more bashful.

“Y-You aren’t going to… change me, are you?” Scott asked haltingly.

“Of course I am.” Sandra replied, “Huw doesn’t care when I change him, do you Huw?”

“No, Aunty Sandwa.” Huw replied.

“Yeah, but-” Scott started.

“Don’t be such a baby.” Sandra replied with a shake of the head.

Scott felt the front of his nappy get pulled down and he reluctantly moved his hands to the side. He closed his eyes tight as his most intimate area was exposed to his aunt. He was cleaned over several minutes with both Hailey and Huw watching, it was utterly humiliating. When he was finally taped into a clean nappy he felt a great relief.

“OK, everyone, let’s go downstairs. It’s such a nice day we are going to head out into the garden.” Sandra smiled as the kids cheered.

Scott jumped down from the changing table with his nappy crinkling louder than ever before. Sandra grabbed a shirt from Scott’s bag which had been helpfully placed in the nursery and pulled it over the young man’s head. He waited for a pair of trousers or something but instead Sandra walked over and held the nursery door open for him.

“Aren’t you going to finish dressing me?” Scott asked. Only halfway through his sentence did he realise he hadn’t even thought about grabbing some clothes himself.

“It’s easier to keep an eye on if you need a change when we can see your nappy.” Sandra responded.

Scott bowed his head and slowly shuffled out on to the landing. He felt so exposed dressed as he was. Sandra followed him down a few seconds later whilst holding both Huw and Hailey’s hands. Scott walked through to the kitchen and saw that the door to the back garden was already open. Elliot was sat at the kitchen table just finishing his breakfast. He looked up to see Scott and smirked.

“You’re looking more like a baby every day.” Elliot giggled.

“Shut it.” Scott replied angrily, “Where’s Mum?”

“You mean “Mummy”?” Elliot replied.

“I swear to God…” Scott stopped as Sandra walked in with the two babies.

“Come on everyone, out into the sun.” Sandra shepherded everyone out and closed the door behind her.

Scott felt so open and exposed to be in just a nappy and shirt whilst out in the sunny garden. The fences on either side were high but Scott could see that if any neighbour looked out their upstairs window they would be able to see him in all his embarrassing glory.

“Kids, why don’t you go play in the sand.” Sandra suggested.

Huw and Hailey didn’t need to be told twice as they quickly hurried on their shaky legs towards the sandpit. Scott stayed where he was hoping he could join the adults but when Sandra waved him away he sighed and followed Huw and Hailey to the play area. The two babies rapidly started playing games where they built little castles whilst Scott sat to the side with his arms folded across his chest and he desperately tried to hide his disposable underwear. He looked over to the table near the house enviously. He could see the two dads and two mums chatting along with Elliot who kept looking over to Scott with a very smug look.

The only time one of the adults came over was to hand out juice boxes and although Scott wanted nothing to do with them he couldn’t deny his thirst as he sat in the sun. He drank alongside Huw and Hailey whilst feeling bored out of his mind. Eventually, just to give himself something to do, he moved into the sandpit and started joining in the games as best he could. If he was supposed to be a baby maybe he should join in the baby games, Scott thought.

After a while Scott felt his bladder twitch and he barely gave it a second thought. He relaxed his body and soon felt the hot urine pouring into his nappy like a leaky hosepipe. He continued playing once he was finished even as felt the pee tickling his sensitive areas as it searched for dry padding to soak into.

Only a couple of minutes after Scott’s “accident” Hailey suddenly stopped playing and stood up. Without a word she hurried over to her mum and after a quick conversation she was taken inside the house. She returned a few minutes later beaming happily and when she reached the table of adults she was praised effusively by everyone.

“I needed to do a wee.” Hailey shamelessly informed Scott and Huw when she returned to the sandpit, “I used the potty because I’m a big girl!”

Scott tried to smile and praise the baby girl like the other adults had but he saw her glance down whilst he was talking and she could clearly see that his nappy was very wet. He felt humiliated by the two-year-old who didn’t speak to him for the rest of the morning. Hailey clearly considered herself superior to Scott and he couldn’t really argue the point.

The day didn’t get any better after lunch either. Time was split between the garden and trying to hide in the nursery away from everyone else. Twice Scott had to ask for a nappy change, once just after lunch and again just before dinner. It never got less embarrassing.

Scott was given the same food as Huw and Hailey. Lunch was a cut up sandwich and some fruit whilst dinner was served on a pink plastic plate. He was grateful that both the kids ate the same thing as the adults, it made the humiliation ever so slightly better.

After dinner everyone watched a movie in the living room. With Scott having embarrassed himself on the couch the previous day he had been relegated to the playpen along with Hailey and Huw. He looked at his mom pleadingly, he was begging not to have to go into the playpen with the children.

“What do you want me to do?” Nick said when Scott begged to at least sit on the floor outside the pen, “It’s Brad and Sandra’s house. I don’t make the rules here.”

Scott walked into the fenced in play area and dropped to the floor sadly as the gate was closed behind him. It felt like the closing of a barred door on a prison cell. Huw seemed to know that his older brother was sad and handed him a teddy bear to try and make him feel better.

That night Scott was put to bed in the crib again despite having no leaks. He had his wet nappy changed by his mum before being locked inside the bed. He felt so desperately helpless after everything that had happened and was practically begging for this punishment to end.

“You know I can’t end the punishment.” Deborah stated categorically, “It was only yesterday you leaked all over Sandra’s couch.”

“I know but-” Scott tried to argue his case.

“It’s for your own good.” Deborah said with finality.

• Like 6

Scott endures his worst night in memory... and the morning isn't much better!

---

This story has been available on my Patreon page for the last week and with a $5 a month pledge you can see all my updates a week before anyone else. For $10 a month you can get early access plus access to TWENTY-EIGHT EXCLUSIVE stories that only my patrons get to see.

---

Nothing changed for Scott for the rest of the week. He was pleased that the idea of having a crib or nursery wasn’t brought up again but on the flipside he was still in nappies all the time and using them constantly. It was getting distressingly easy for the young man to wet and mess himself without a second thought.

Scott had hoped that the end of the week would bring the end of the punishment but it carried on through the weekend and showed no signs of ending as Monday started to come back around. Scott was very withdrawn and hoping that he could spend the next week hiding away in his room as much as possible. Predictably his hopes were dashed and in quite a jarring way.

“Scott! Wake up.” Deborah’s voice woke Scott up early on the Monday morning.

Scott was startled and quickly sat up. The startled young man felt heat almost explode into his nappy as he wet himself without warning, he didn’t know whether it was from the shock or not. He tried not to let it show what he was doing but he could feel himself blushing. He looked out at Deborah who was dressed up smartly and getting a fresh nappy ready at the changing table despite not checking Scott.

“W-What’s going on?” Scott’s brain was trying to click into gear but it felt like a slow process.

“We have to get up and get going.” Deborah said. She marched over to the bed and pulled the cover off the bed, “Not all of us can sit around in bed all day.”

“Get going? What?” Scott replied in confusion. He tried to cover his nappy and the obvious signs that he had wet himself but his mum had already seen and was shaking her head. The warmth spread slowly across the padding changing the wetness indicator from blue to a yellowy-green.

“Well, unlike you, some of us have responsibilities. Your step-dad and I have to go to work.” Deborah stated. She patted the padded top of the changing table, “Come on.”

“That’s Ok.” Scott actually felt quite hopeful at this news, “I can stay here and-”

“Certainly not.” Deborah guffawed, “I can’t leave two babies home alone with a teenager.”

Scott took a deep breath but stopped himself from saying anything that would get himself in more trouble. He stood up and felt his nappy droop down between his thighs, the still hot padding becoming a remarkably familiar feeling. He walked over to the changing table and hopped up with the help of a hand on his butt.

“So… what are we going to do?” Scott asked. He didn’t know what his mum had planned but he was certain he wouldn’t like it.

“Don’t worry, we’ve arranged for you and Elliot to join Huw at the youth club this summer.” Deborah replied easily as she started pulling the tapes off the nappy.

“But I’m an adult…” Scott whined.

“Yeah, right.” Deborah’s voice certainly made it seem she was just humouring her eldest son.

“Well, can I stop wearing nappies then?” Scott asked rather hopefully, “I’ve learnt my lesson and I promise I’ll be good at the youth club.”

“You’ll be staying in nappies. That isn’t up for discussion.” Deborah said with a finality that told Scott this wasn’t up for discussion.

“It’s just…” Scott nervously played with his fingers, “I’m worried I might be, erm, losing control a little bit…”

“What do you mean?” Finally Deborah paused with the front of the wet nappy halfway lowered.

“I’ve been sort of finding it harder to control myself when I need to go.” Scott replied quietly. He could feel his face glowing with embarrassment at having to admit this to his mum, “Like, I’ll feel the need to pee and then it’ll happen a few seconds later even if I try to hold it…”

“Oh dear.” Deborah sighed. She didn’t seem upset that her son was becoming dependant on nappies as much as she seemed resigned to it as an inevitability, “I guess I’ll have two babies to potty train.”

Scott winced at the idea that he would have to relearn to use the toilet at the age of eighteen. He could only imagine how Elliot would react. A part of him was terrified that he would never regain control.

Deborah was in too much of a rush for Scott to share any of his deeper concerns about his prolonged punishment. Before he knew it he was in a fresh nappy and dressed in a lime green t-shirt with thin white shorts. A bright t-shirt and shorts had become his standard outfit recently but it always made him nervous when he had to leave the house.

Deborah and her three sons were soon piled into the car and pulling out of the driveway. Nick had already left for his longer commute leaving Deborah to drive the kids to the youth centre. It didn’t take Scott, sitting in the middle of the backseat as usual, long to realise he wasn’t the only one irritated by having to spend days at this community centre. Elliot was looking very annoyed, he didn’t wait long to let his thoughts known.

“This is stupid.” Elliot had his arms folded in front of his chest, “I’m not a little kid, why can’t I stay at home?”

“You’re too young.” Deborah answered quickly, “In previous years we’ve had Scott to look after you and Huw but… that’s not an option now.”

Scott saw his younger brother stare at him. His hard gaze seemed to bore a hole right through the side of his head. Whether it was a response to the intense stare or not Scott didn’t know but he felt his bladder contract and a spurt of urine soaked into his nappy. It was distressing feeling his control slipping but he couldn’t convince his mum to end this. He was sure that if he just held on a little longer everything would get better.

“Have a good day, boys.” Deborah said when they pulled up at the building, “Scott, I don’t have time to come in so please tell the staff about your nappies. There’s changing supplies and stuff in your nappy bag. Love you all. Be good!”

It was like a whirlwind and before Scott had a chance to react Deborah was driving away leaving him standing with his two brothers and his big nappy bag. Scott turned to face the building hesitantly and saw other kids heading in. The people attending this youth group ranged in age from young toddlers all the way up to people in their early to mid-teens. Scott would be by far the oldest person there, excepting the staff.

“This is all your stupid fault.” Elliot muttered angrily as he picked up Huw and started walking towards the doors.

“I didn’t ask for this.” Scott replied with the familiar whining tone.

“Well, if you could control yourself we would all be at home right now.” Elliot complained, “I bet you’re already wet aren’t you?”

Scott’s eyes went wide. Could Elliot tell that he had already dampened his nappy or was it a lucky guess?

“Unbelievable.” Elliot shook his head, “You really are just a baby. Come on.”

“Jutht a baby!” Huw lisped childishly whilst giggling. Scott felt sure the baby didn’t realise how hurtful his words were for his older brother.

The youth centre was split into several different areas. The lobby at the front was a hive of activity but doors led off in different directions to all the different age groups. There was one room for babies, another for pre-teens and then finally the teenage room.

“Scott! Elliot! Huw!” A young woman rushed over with a wide smile, “I heard you guys were here. It’s great to see you!”

Scott recognised this young woman as a friend of the family. Her name was Lyra and she was the daughter of one of Deborah’s oldest friends. The worst part was that she was Scott’s age and had even been in some of his classes at school. He had forgotten she volunteered here in the summers but he felt the butterflies take flight. How could he tell the staff he wore nappies with Lyra here!?

“Hi, Lyra.” Elliot said with a quick smile, “How are you?”

“Oh, I’m great!” Lyra replied sunnily, “But Scott… I didn’t know you were volunteering this summer as well?”

“Oh, I’m… Well, I’m not…” Scott looked at the ground sheepishly as he replied.

“Then… you’re just dropping off your brothers?” Lyra asked.

“Not exactly.” Scott felt like he was on the end of the inquisition, “I thought I’d, erm, hang around, you know?”

“You’re going in with the teenage group?” Lyra looked increasingly confused.

“Yeah, just thought I’d see what it’s like.” Scott shrugged and tried to act casual but he was very aware of how much he was sweating.

“Is there something you’re no-” Lyra was suddenly interrupted by the older woman behind the desk.

“Lyra! We need your help over here.” The older woman said.

“I need to go.” Lyra said but she still looked suspicious, “Erm, have fun, I guess.”

Scott breathed a sigh of relief as Lyra hurried away to deal with more of the kids arriving. He watched Elliot hand Huw off to another worker to go to the baby room, Elliot then walked across and into the teen room without looking back at Scott.

Scott looked around feeling quite unsure of what to do with himself. After a minute of looking lost he meandered over to the door to the teen room and went inside. He felt ridiculously self-conscious. The room was split into different areas with an empty space designed for group activities on one side and tables filling the other side. Scott could see there was an area for learning and getting help with education and the rest of the area was set up for board games and socialising. As Scott hovered awkwardly near the door he saw Elliot talking to a couple of other boys who he must’ve known from school.

Scott decided he had to do one thing whilst here. He had to make sure that no one, neither teenager nor staff member, could find out about his nappies. The shorts he wore were small, thin and didn’t do much to hide what was underneath but they did enough. He would have to stay away from everyone else and keep to himself. To aid him with this goal Scott hurried across the room and sat down on a chair in the corner.

Scott’s plan actually worked for a little while. A young man was doing some exercise class in the empty space whilst all the people around the tables were chilling out, Scott was still in the corner and managing to avoid attention by keeping his nose in a book. He had wet his nappy again whilst sitting there and was starting to worry about needing a change. He kept anxiously glancing at the clock and trying to avoid drinking the soda he had been given.

Elliot had been glancing over to Scott for most of the time they were there. He still felt incredibly bitter that he was locked up in this place during the day, he felt like a prisoner and might as well have still been in school. He saw Lyra walking around and occasionally helping people with some homework. He decided he had to make sure that his brother paid for forcing him to be there.

“Hey, Lyra.” Elliot stood up and walked across the room as Lyra finished helping the person at the table.

“Oh, hey Elliot. You doing alright?” Lyra asked with her big toothy smile.

“I’m fine.” Elliot returned the smile and then looked over to the corner where Scott was sat, “But my brother…”

“What is it?” Lyra asked with a frown. She knew something was wrong with Scott but she hadn’t been able to put her finger on what.

“Scott has been having some trouble recently.” Elliot acted bashful when he was secretly revelling in this situation, “To put it bluntly… My brother is wearing, erm, protective underwear.”

“Protective… You mean a nappy?” Lyra’s eyes were huge as Elliot nodded his head.

“He was embarrassed to tell you but Mum wanted him to tell the staff so they could be aware of it.” Elliot explained, “He’s not allowed to change himself.”

“Why on Earth not?” Lyra asked. She felt like she had suddenly been dropped in a soap opera.

“There’s been behaviour issues.” Elliot said vaguely, “I just thought you should know.”

“Of course.” Lyra was left frowning as Elliot walked back to his table.

Lyra watched Scott for a couple of minutes before excusing herself from the room temporarily to call the young man’s mother. She didn’t want to pry despite her curiosity, however, she did have a duty of care to everyone left with her. She felt like she needed to make sure everything was alright with Scott and that he got everything he needed.

“Hello?” Deborah’s voice came from the other end of the phone.

“Hi, Deb. It’s me.” Lyra replied, “How are you?”

“Not too bad. I’m surprised to hear from you, is everything OK?” Deborah asked.

“Things are fine.” Lyra said before looking around conspiratorially, “I’m volunteering at the youth centre. Elliot told me some things about Scott and I just wanted to make sure everything was OK with him.”

“Oh, he’s fine.” Deborah answered quickly. Her voice sounded quite flippant, “He has been acting up recently and then when he had an accident in the car the other week we decided he should be in nappies for the time being.”

“Accident? He was in a car crash?” Lyra asked.

“No, no, no.” Deborah chuckled, “He soiled himself.”

“Oh.” Lyra replied. She felt a mixture of shock and disgust.

“Indeed. It wasn’t an isolated incident either. I asked him to tell your staff about this when I dropped him off. Did he say anything?” Deborah asked.

“No.” Lyra replied quite breathlessly. She could hardly believe what she was hearing.

“Sounds about right.” Deborah sighed, “Well, you know now at least.”

“Yeah…” Lyra replied.

“If he’s any trouble just let me or his father know.” Deborah said, “Listen, I’ve got to get back to work. It was lovely to hear from you!”

“Likewise.” Lyra replied.

The phone was hung up and Lyra stared in front of her in a sort of daze. She felt like she had suddenly dropped into the twilight zone and nothing made sense anymore. When she looked through the window of the door at Scott she found it hard to believe that the loudmouthed boy always getting into trouble was in such an embarrassing way. She looked underneath the table and now that she knew what he was wearing it felt obvious, his childish shorts bulged out far more than would happen naturally.

• Like 8
  • 2 weeks later...

Scott is trying to hide away and not be noticed by anyone but when he is thrust into the spotlight it's for all the wrong reasons.

---

---

Scott was still sitting at his table when he noticed Lyra walking towards him. She had a curious half-smile on her face and seemed to be making a beeline to him. Scott looked down and tried to pretend he didn’t notice as Lyra perched on the table opposite him.

“Is there anything you want to tell me?” Lyra asked airily.

“W-What do you mean?” Scott asked as he looked up from the book.

“I spoke to your brother…” Lyra hinted.

“Anything he told you is a lie!” Scott quickly said as his cheeks flushed. He knew what Elliot had likely told her and he knew it wasn’t a lie but if there was a tiny chance of keeping his secret hidden he had to cling on to it.

Lyra let out a deep breath through her nose. She slipped off the table and walked around so she was next to Scott, she crouched down so she was at the same level as the blushing boy. She reached forwards with her hand underneath the table.

Scott watched the hand moving towards his crotch and despite wanting to run away he remained frozen and silent as sweat formed on his forehead. The hand inched forwards until it was finally pressing against his crotch. The thick padding underneath was unmissable as was the warmth which showed he was wet.

“Alright, alright!” Scott exclaimed as he turned away and batted at Lyra’s invading hand. He continued in a mutter, “I’m wearing a nappy, OK? Happy now?”

“I spoke to your mother.” Lyra said. Her piercing eyes looked straight into Scott’s, “She told me all about what you’ve been getting up to.”

Scott was very red in the face and fidgety as he looked around to make sure no one could overhear what was happening. He saw Elliot with his friends occasionally glancing his way. A few days ago if Elliot had done something like this he would’ve beaten him up, now he would be too scared to even shout at him lest he got punished further.

“I just wanted to say that we have a policy here that I need to uphold.” Lyra continued, “The toilet is off-limits to those in nappies. Although, judging from the nappy I just felt you seem to have already realised this.”

Scott turned away with tears in his eyes. This was so humiliating and the thought that Lyra might spread the news caused his stomach to do flips.

“If you need a change come find me or one of the other volunteers. I take it that’s your changing bag between your legs?” Lyra asked as she nodded towards the conspicuous bag.

Scott nodded.

“Don’t hesitate to ask for a change.” Lyra smiled as she started walking away, “I’ve had plenty of practice.”

Scott put his hands over his face and took a deep breath. Despite what had just happened in some ways he was relieved that Lyra knew he was wearing a nappy, at least he didn’t have to worry about telling them anymore. He composed himself as best he could and went back to the book he was reading. He needed everything he could find to distract him from reality.

Scott got through till lunchtime without being disturbed again. He was also happy to have not used his nappy any further since he wasn’t sure how much more it could take. Leaking here in front of everyone would be tortuous. The staff, spotting what a nice day it was, threw open the doors and made the field outside the building available for everyone.

Scott noticed Elliot and his friends heading out with a football but they stopped just short of the door. Elliot walked over and bounced the ball on the table loudly.

“We’re going to play football.” Elliot said, “We’re one short. Want to play?”

“I don’t thi-” Scott started to say.

“I think you should.” Elliot said over the top of his older brother. He leaned forwards across the table, “You wouldn’t want everyone here to learn about why you’re in here after all.”

Scott stared at Elliot with his mouth agape. He couldn’t believe his little brother was threatening to expose him to everyone. Almost subconsciously one of his hands went below the table to feel the nappy under his shorts.

“Why would you do that?” Scott tried to keep the emotion out of his voice but was only half-successful.

“Because you have always picked on me and called me names.” Elliot replied quietly, “And you’ve got me stuck here. So how about you come play a friendly game of football with me and my friends?”

Scott knew he didn’t have a choice. He slowly stood up with a large gulp, he watched Elliot and his friends walk out ahead of him and he tried to assess how obvious the nappy was under his shorts. His shirt covered the waistband but any amount of stretching would cause a problem on that front. The expanded wet padding had one positive, the plastic of the nappy didn’t crinkle nearly as much.

Scott slowly walked out into the grassy area and over to the football game. His nappy forced his legs apart and he had to waddle awkwardly but he didn’t think anyone noticed. As they started playing Scott felt like his mobility was very much affected by the nappy he was desperately trying to hide. He decided the best thing to do was stand in the middle of the pitch and move as little as possible.

Scott was just starting to feel comfortable when he was passed the ball. As he kicked the ball to another player he felt his bladder relax and all of a sudden he felt himself wetting his nappy again. He froze, he had only the vaguest idea that he needed the bathroom when all of a sudden he wet himself with very little control!

By the time Scott had finished wetting his nappy was hugely swollen and felt like it was on the verge of leaking. He was very nervous and he started slowly sidling away towards the edge of the makeshift pitch. He wasn’t paying any attention to the match that was going on as he waddled away. All of a sudden he felt someone clattering into him from behind.

“Oof!” Scott lurched forwards and then down to the ground on his front. He saw the ball roll past his head.

“Sorry! I was chasing the ball and…” The boy, one of Elliot’s friends stopped.

“It’s OK. I was ju-” Scott started to say as he got back up to his hands and knees. He was interrupted quite suddenly.

“Is that a nappy!?” The boy exclaimed.

Scott felt his heart stop. Despite all of his best efforts he had been found out and he started breathing heavily. He reached behind him with a trembling hand and pulled his shorts up and his shirt down. It wasn’t just a little bit of a waistband that had been exposed, his shorts had been pulled down someway by the accident.

“N-No.” Scott got to his feet and smiled nervously at the shocked looking boy.

“Yes it was!” The boy said with a pointed finger of accusation.

“Look, can we ju-” Scott was going to try to cut a deal with the guy to keep his shameful secret.

“Guys, come over here!” The boy was waving everyone forward and to Scott’s horror they were hurrying over. He saw Elliot in amongst them, he pleaded silently for his help but he didn’t seem interested.

“What is it, Amir?” Another of the boys asked impatiently.

“Elliot’s brother is wearing a nappy!” Amir shouted triumphantly.

“I’m not!” Scott’s face was blazing and he felt his forehead dampening with sweat that had nothing to do with his exercise. It felt like the sky was falling on him.

“Prove it!” Another boy shouted. There was a general murmur of agreement.

Scott looked around for a staff member who might defuse the situation but they were all busy with other children. All the age groups were out here and they were keeping the volunteers very busy. Lyra was nearby but had her back to everything that was going on.

“I… I can’t…” Scott’s brain felt like it was shutting down just when he needed it the most, “I mean… How could I?”

“Show us.” Amir said excitedly.

Scott shook his head quickly. His fight or flight response was belatedly kicking in and he had decided he should get out of there. He needed to retreat to a safe area to regain his composure. He shook his head again and turned around to face the building they had all left so recently. He heard some chicken noises and talking about the scandal but he knew he just had to ignore it all.

Scott was about ten feet from safety when he suddenly heard someone rushing up behind him. He didn’t have time to react as hands grabbed the sides of his shorts. With a sudden pull the shorts came down to his ankles, he was mid-step and the sudden handicap caused him to fall yet again.

There was a sudden gasp and then the talking stopped. Scott felt as if he had just been pushed on to a stage in front of a huge crowd whilst completely naked. His nappy was on display and to make matters even worse it was soaked. The wetness indicator had largely disappeared and the white plastic had become severely discoloured.

Scott clambered back to his feet and awkwardly pulled his shorts back up over his nappy. It was harder work than it sounded thanks to the expansion in the padding and he stumbled forwards towards the room which offered at least temporary safety. He could hear raucous laughter from behind him as everyone’s suspicions were confirmed.

Scott was in tears by the time he went through the doorway and into the empty room. He sat back down at the table with his bag between his legs and sobbed. Clearly no one had seen him run inside because for the next half an hour he was left completely alone. His tears dried up and he tried to distract himself with his book again. When people started coming back into the room he noticed that most of them looked his way and everyone gave him a wide berth leaving him alone in his corner.

It was lunchtime and Scott was given the same food as everyone else. It was essentially a packed lunch made by the staff at the youth centre. Lyra walked over to hand the little plastic box of food to Scott.

“Are you alright?” Lyra asked with a frown of concern, “You’re all by yourself and your eyes are red… Have you been crying?”

“I’m fine.” Scott replied unconvincingly, “Just a bit of hay fever.”

“OK.” Lyra placed his food down, “What about your na-”

“I’m fine.” Scott replied again before Lyra could finish.

“Alright, alright. No need to jump down my throat.” Lyra shook his head, “You know where I am if you need me.”

Scott sat quietly and tried to avoid the looks everyone was giving him. He ate quietly whilst continuing to read, he was trying to focus all his concentration on his food and book. It was halfway through eating that he suddenly felt a strong urge to empty his bowels. Just like in the car when all this started the need came on extremely quickly and extremely strongly.

Scott remembered Lyra’s words from earlier. The toilet was off-limits. Despite knowing that he wasn’t supposed to use the toilet Scott didn’t think Lyra had number twos in mind. Surely she wouldn’t expect him to use his nappy for… that.

Scott climbed up to his feet and took a step away from the table. He had barely moved when he saw the staff turning to face him.

“Scott, please stay seated during lunch.” Lyra commanded as if Scott was just a child.

“But I-” Scott started to reply. Even as he spoke a strong cramp went through his intestines.

“Sit down.” Lyra cut Scott off forcefully.

• Like 7

Yesterday my loving husband was not feeling well, so we skipped brunch. At least this gave me time to read THE BABY OF THE FAMILY. In real life to me diapers are necessary to manage incontinence. I was never punished with diapers and I would not punish with diapers. However, in fiction I do not mind this topic. I have been a fan of Elfy for years. I really enjoyed this story and I cannot wait for it to continue. Clearly the older son needs diapers.

• Like 1

You have not addressed it inside the story, so are we to assume that mom and stepdad have taken Scott to see a doctor?  Or does this lie in the future?  IBS is the most benign explanation that I can think of for what he is experiencing, but I can tell you from personal experience (at age 21) that there are other possibilities, and some of them are terrifying.

Personally I have been on pins and needles to know what happened to Scott at day care after Lyra told Scott to remain seated when he clearly needed a nappy change. It had to be super embarrassing for Scott to be under the care of a gal who had shared classes with him. Lyra might not know about Scott's history of hard partying and excessive drinking. I do agree with Babypants that Scott must have some medical problems. Often constipation when we return to diapers/nappies. So a doctor should check him for IBS. Drinking often leads to urinary incontinence, but over-active bladder can present as spontaneous wetting.

We do not know exactly the time frame. Since Scott is 18 in the story it is probable that he never experienced corporal punishment in school. Deborah might well have received CP at home, but probably did not at school. THE BABY OF THE FAMILY presents so many fascinating story possibilities.

Is there a chance we will see additional chapters soon? Should we subscribe to Patreon?

Scott is about to humiliate himself and there is nothing he can do to stop it. The consequences prove even more embarrassing as the club's rules force the next series of events...

---

---

Scott looked around and saw all eyes on him again. Despite his urgent need for the toilet he returned to his seat and sat down obediently. As the crowd of teenagers muttered and laughed Scott knew his only chance was to wait until the end of the lunch period and then beg to use the bathroom. When he saw everyone looking at him and whispering he felt like he was back in middle school. He was the outcast everyone was laughing at.

The struggle ended faster than Scott expected. He felt a cramp and an increase in pressure but whilst all the previous ones had quickly subsided this one remained and grew stronger and stronger. He was in desperate straits and knew that even if he ran he would never make it to the toilet on time. Without even lifting his butt off the seat he felt a sudden rush as a soft torrent started to almost pour out of him. With little space between Scott’s body and the chair the runny poop spread out over his skin. When it finally stopped Scott realised he had lost the battle.

Scott leaned forwards and lifted himself off the seat. Almost immediately there was a second wave which quickly filled out the rear of the nappy. The padding pushed out against his shorts as the seat of his disposable filled up. He grunted as he pushed down and forced all the waste out of his body. The final effort forced the poop forwards until it touched his balls causing him to shiver.

Knowing he couldn’t leave his seat Scott slowly lowered himself back down. He was forcibly reminded of the scene in the car as he felt the soft mountain of crap squeeze between his body and the chair. With every inch the waste spread further and by the time Scott was sitting completely he could feel the stinky mess up near the front of his crotch. He had completely soiled his nappy.

Scott felt ashamed but his primary concern was keeping his accident a secret. Unfortunately there was very little the eighteen-year-old could do. He wasn’t allowed to leave his seat and he could already tell the smell was starting to spread. His nose filled with the stench of his fresh bowel movement.

It started slowly. The people on the nearest tables to Scott sniffed the air and started looking disgusted. They elbowed the people next to them. Scott saw a couple accusing their neighbours of farting, a charge which was denied. Soon nearly everyone was looking revolted at the smell and people had started to look towards Scott.

Like a ripple creating a wave Scott saw more and more people looking in his direction. He felt his eyes fill with tears but he tried to act as casual as he could even if everyone knew what he had done.

“That’s so gross!”

“Did he just crap himself!?”

“He’s like a baby!”

Scott kept his head down but could hear the comments starting. As each person cottoned on to what had happened the teenagers became bolder and soon people were shouting their jokes and insults. Scott looked at the staff praying they would intervene but as they were the furthest from the Scott they were also the last to notice the smell.

“Isn’t he supposed to be an adult?”

“Why’s he just sitting there?”

“My baby brother isn’t potty trained but even he can asks for the toilet before shitting himself!”

Scott felt every single insult hit like a bullet. He sobbed quietly as he felt the poop squelching in his pants. The staff were finally taking notice and Lyra had stepped into the middle of the room. She looked none too pleased about what Scott had done.

“Scott? Have you had an accident?” Lyra asked with her hands on her hips. Everyone was watching and laughing.

If there was a way Scott could deny the obvious he would’ve done it. He looked up at Lyra and felt humiliation practically pouring out of him. He could see all the faces watching as if this was the greatest show they had ever seen. Scott slowly took a deep breath and nodded his head.

The confirmation that Scott had indeed filled his nappy brought an explosion of laughter from all the teenage boys and girls. It was obvious that they couldn’t believe what they were seeing but they found great joy in poking fun at Scott’s embarrassment. Lyra stood in the middle of the room looking around, the laughter clearly annoyed her just as much as Scott’s accident did.

“Quiet!” Lyra yelled until the children had stopped making so much noise, “Have some empathy. How would you like it if you had had an accident and everyone laughed?”

“Most of us haven’t had an accident like that for at least a decade.” A tall slim girl several years younger than Scott said causing more laughter.

“Scott, do you have your nappy changing bag?” Lyra asked loudly. Clearly she had given up controlling the excitable teens.

Scott nodded his head whilst wiping the tears from his cheeks.

“Come with me.” Lyra ordered, “Bring your bag.”

Scott stood up immediately. The chance to get out of this room and away from all the mocking laughter was greatly appreciated no matter how embarrassing the circumstances were. He felt his nappy sticking to him, the poop acted like a paste and it was very uncomfortable. He picked up the bag his mum had packed for him and started walking towards Lyra in the centre of the room.

As Scott walked between a couple of desks he felt a hand suddenly hit his rear. Scott froze as the pile of waste was splattered against him, he felt it pressing against the sides of his nappy but it seemed to keep containment for which he was tremendously thankful even in these horrid times.

“Harry!” Lyra immediately admonished the perpetrator of the spank, “You keep your hands to yourself or you’ll go where he’s going so you can learn some basic rules.”

Lyra stepped forwards and grabbed Scott’s hand. She started pulling him towards the exit of the room and into the lobby. She let go as soon as the door closed though clearly the excitement hadn’t died down.

“What the heck are you doing?” Lyra asked with a look of disgust and a shake of the head, “Look, we have rules about what happens when this sort of thing occurs. Admittedly we’ve never had to enforce them before but you can’t go back in there.”

“Thank God…” Scott muttered through his tears.

“I wouldn’t be too hasty.” Lyra replied.

Scott didn’t have a chance to ask what she meant before the volunteer pulled her forwards across the lobby. He thought at first he was being pulled towards the bathroom but it was actually to the room right next to it where there was a door with a piece of paper taped to it that read “Little Rainbows.”

“This… This is the baby room…” Scott stuttered apprehensively. What was happening suddenly dawned on him, “Oh no. No, no, no!”

“Sorry, Scott.” Lyra replied with a shrug, “I don’t make the rules. If you didn’t want to be treated like one of the babies you should’ve considered acting your age.”

The door opened and the first thing Scott noticed was the noise. The quiet conversation occasionally punctuated with more excitement was replaced by the brain grinding noise of babbling infants. Screaming, crying, shouting, loud laughter and the pleas of the volunteer staff combined to make Scott visibly wince.

Scott was pulled through the doorway and it felt like an assault on his senses. The room was largely the same in size and shape as the room the teenagers were in but this place was furnished completely differently. There were no desks like in the teenager room but there were some very low tables covered with art supplies. There were numerous fold out beds that were being put away and cribs pushed against the walls. A changing table was against the opposite wall and some highchairs stacked next to it. Most of the centre of the room was filled with play space and that’s where most of the babies and toddlers were.

“Scott!” Huw had seen his older brother and started toddling towards him. He stopped a few feet away, “You a poo poo pants?”

Scott felt humiliated to be talked to this way and the way Lyra smiled didn’t help. Lyra told Scott to wait by the door whilst she walked in to talk to one of the other young volunteers. Scott stood uncomfortably and watched as the other volunteer let out a quick laugh before frowning, it seemed clear she thought Lyra was pranking her at first. Eventually she nodded and left the room, she walked close to Scott who thought for sure he heard her smell the air behind him.

“Over here.” Lyra waved Scott over to one of the three changing tables.

Scott carefully walked through the groups of loud infants who looked up at him. Despite the size difference he felt almost like one of these babies. They all wore nappies like he did and they used them to. He was treated more like them every day and he was starting to feel more in common with the infants than he did with his peers. Lyra was his age and yet she felt so much older than he was.

“You brought your changing bag? Good.” Lyra said. She held out her hands to take the bag, “OK, shorts off and up you get.”

“Here?” Scott basically whispered, “In front of the…”

“Shorts off.” Lyra repeated more sternly.

Scott looked around timidly. He hooked the waistband of his shorts with his thumbs but hesitated. As he looked around to the children, some of whom were looking right at him he pulled his hands away. He just couldn’t do it.

“Fine. If you want to be a baby about it we’ll treat you like one.” Lyra stated impatiently.

Scott turned to look forwards again just in time for Lyra to crouch down and grab his shorts. He sharply breathed in as his clothes were pulled down to his ankles. His extremely wet and messy nappy was exposed to the room and there was nothing he could do about it. In desperation Scott clambered up on to the changing table and laid down, thanks to the kids being so small he was actually well hidden up there. Some of them had already seen his shame though and he could hear excitable babbling.

“You have really done a number on this.” Lyra said as she poked the nappy, “Seriously, it’s hard to believe an eighteen-year-old could do so much damage in such a short amount of time. No one at school will believe me.”

“You can’t tell anyone!” Scott hissed desperately. He felt so embarrassed he thought he might actually pass out.

“I don’t think you’re in any position to say what I can or can’t do.” Lyra guffawed. She pulled one of Scott’s large disposables out of the bag and some wipes from under the table.

Scott felt his heart hammering as the tapes on the front of his nappy were pulled away. As the front was lowered he realised that this was the first time he had been exposed like this in front of a woman her age. He never imagined this scenario to be taking place in a nursery with his junk covered in his own piss and shit.

“Well, it’s a big mess but the mechanics of changing remain the same.” Lyra said as she pulled out a handful of wipes.

Scott stared at the ceiling and tried to pretend this was even remotely normal. He couldn’t do anything but lay still as he was manipulated by Lyra’s hands and slowly cleaned. Hearing the babies all around him whilst this was happening made him feel even smaller than ever before. He could see it in Lyra’s eyes, this eighteen-year-old girl was looking at him as if he was a helpless little child.

The old nappy was pulled out from underneath Scott and he felt a surge of relief to get the ruined padding off his body. He could only enjoy the freedom of the air for a few seconds before his hips were up and a fresh nappy was slipped underneath him. His head rolled to the side as the nappy was pulled up between his legs and taped tightly closed.

Scott reluctantly dropped off the changing table and quickly grabbed his shorts. The small amount of cover they gave him was still better than nothing. He scanned the crowd of toddlers once he was fully dressed and saw that most of them had gone back to playing, he was very thankful that children this small had such short attention spans.

“OK, so you’re staying in here for the rest of today.” Lyra stated matter-of-factly, “We can reassess tomorrow.”

Scott was actually very happy to remain in the nursery for the rest of the day when the alternative was to go back in front of the teenagers he had shamed himself in front of. Scott headed over to the corner of the room away from everyone else and sat down next to some toy cars.

“Unbelievable…” Scott muttered to himself.

Scott’s reputation had been completely destroyed. He was spiralling downwards so quickly he couldn’t catch a foothold and now he was sitting in a nursery with some toys and surrounded by babies. He had just soaked and messed a nappy and was changed into a new one by a woman who was his classmate. It felt like all of the negative karma Scott had built up over the years had suddenly come back and hit him in the face. He could only pray that tomorrow would be a better day though he didn‘t know how that could happen.

• Like 6

Elfy, thank you so much for another entertaining chapter. This could be just the negative consequence to turn Scott's life around.

On the other hand, if his lack of bowel control is a result of IBS and he also has an over-active bladder, then his mother needs to take Scott to as many doctors as necessary.

Of course I'll be waiting for the next installment.

Oh Elfy, early this week I went to your Patreon site and tried to subscribe on the Facebook option. The problem is it never let me enter my credit card number. All it did was show a revolving circle. I thought you should know.

3 hours ago, Angela Bauer said:

Oh Elfy, early this week I went to your Patreon site and tried to subscribe on the Facebook option. The problem is it never let me enter my credit card number. All it did was show a revolving circle. I thought you should know.

I'm afraid you would have to speak to Patreon tech support about that. I hope you can get the problem resolved :)

I'm glad so many people are enjoying Scott's tale! Plenty to come yet :D