LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Breast enlargement

Hello everyone. I have an odd question that I hope someone can help me with.  I’ve had sexual experiences with transgendered women and love it. I found out really quick I that I’m a bottom that loves to serve. Anyway, I’m also married to an amazing woman who lets me wear diapers. I asked her in be the other night if there was anything I could do for her. She said that she always wanted to lick/ suck big breasts. So I told her that I don’t have breasts but she can do that with me. She said they are too small and hairy. I laughed and told her that I can shave. She said ok, and then I said I could get a boob job. She looked at me and her only concern was hiding them from everyone. 

Is it possible for me to get C or Double C (fits my body structure) and still be able to hide them? I mean, really can a straight guy get implants? 

The next morning in the shower she asked me if I wanted implants. It was like I was a walking lie detector because as soon as she asked, I was fully hard. She looked down, and said I guess so. 

I am an older guy that has breasts now for a lot of reasons, but they did grow, as opposed to what you are suggesting.  I am now a full 48B or in some bras, a 46C and  depending on how I dress, can be quite noticeable.  Having said that, if I choose the right bra and the right top, they can be easily concealed from most for sure.  If you choose to get a D size implant, I am not sure how one could conceal those, as that is a lot more tissue to deal with, not to mention the support needed to avoid getting sore muscles.   Up to you but keep in mind, the larger the more noticeable, certainly on a guy! 

17 hours ago, deewet said:

I am an older guy that has breasts now for a lot of reasons, but they did grow, as opposed to what you are suggesting.  I am now a full 48B or in some bras, a 46C and  depending on how I dress, can be quite noticeable.  Having said that, if I choose the right bra and the right top, they can be easily concealed from most for sure.  If you choose to get a D size implant, I am not sure how one could conceal those, as that is a lot more tissue to deal with, not to mention the support needed to avoid getting sore muscles.   Up to you but keep in mind, the larger the more noticeable, certainly on a guy! 

I realized tonight that my wife isn’t into it at all. Dreams crushed lol

On 5/15/2020 at 9:10 PM, IDDiaperboy said:

I realized tonight that my wife isn’t into it at all. Dreams crushed lol

I don't get it... was she just joking before or something?  Sounds like she was definitely into it.

4 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

I dunno, sounds more like the OP heard what they wanted to hear rather than what their spouse was actually communicating.

@Snugglebear_69

I would HOPE that the OP would not get breast enlargements based on something taken in jest:  That would be Painful, Expensive, and Embarrassing hehehehe :)

Brian

All I can say is breast implants is not a joking matter. I had my breasts augmented and i am a man by birth. I have been dressing as a woman for over 10 years of my life. I enjoy them , and my gf enjoys them. If you wanna get a breast job on the whim of a joke,, don't do it!! They are for life, unless you wanna pay double and have them removed. for that case just get falsies. 

9 minutes ago, Transfusionelle said:

All I can say is breast implants is not a joking matter. I had my breasts augmented and i am a man by birth. I have been dressing as a woman for over 10 years of my life. I enjoy them , and my gf enjoys them. If you wanna get a breast job on the whim of a joke,, don't do it!! They are for life, unless you wanna pay double and have them removed. for that case just get falsies. 

@Transfusionelle

Right - that would be ridiculous to do as a joke - and they can malfunction for implants and cause problems, in more ways than one :(

Brian

On 5/18/2020 at 11:16 AM, Transfusionelle said:

It’s one of those things that I really want, but would never do. Thanks for the comments.