LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fur Babies

Yeah I know what you mean snuggle. My collie would stop dead and refuse to move when she was in a crowd then I would look crazy trying to reason with her to move. My brothers akita is the same. She likes to poop or sit to scratch when we are crossing roads and the drivers in the cars that stop beep their horns but you can't move her! Shes got the strength of a horse.

9 hours ago, Bumble_Bee_J said:

Yeah I know what you mean snuggle. My collie would stop dead and refuse to move when she was in a crowd then I would look crazy trying to reason with her to move. My brothers akita is the same. She likes to poop or sit to scratch when we are crossing roads and the drivers in the cars that stop beep their horns but you can't move her! Shes got the strength of a horse.

stick a shock collar on it, nothing says "MOVE YOUR ASS OUTA THE DAMN ROAD!" like a shock haha, now the joke is outa the way, its how we trained our dog to stop chasing cars and to stop howling at night, just dont forget to check the setting on the remote, you want to meter out a reasonable charge, and i like to give 2 warnings before i shock, only took about 2 weeks train our dog to stop chasing

3 hours ago, Bumble_Bee_J said:

I would never use a shock collar I think that's cruel. My family's animals are all well behaved and I don't think there is ever a need to harm them

Its up to you, but i don't see it as cruel, and with this dog it was the only way to make her listen, when she was given to us she wasn't used to be told "no" and was at risk of getting hit by vehicles, she could run from me to keep from me punishing her for doing wrong but she can't run from the collar on her neck, so she takes after a car its a vibration, again and another vibration, again then a reasonable charge, get around the road, same thing, dig holes in my yard and a shock is a lot better than a rolled up magazine  (dog holes almost toss us off the mower). I guess we will have to agree to disagree. 

This furball was demon, she was alive when we got run out, the late former stepfather wouldn't have done anything to her, and she was old, born early 2004, not found after that short-eyes died in '18, that was what? 14 years?  Id say she had a good long time top pic, she thought that clean laundry looked comfy, bottom pic, she was waiting for that asshole to fire up the cheezburger machine 

IMG_20140306_150047.jpg

Image152.jpg

• Like 1

Everyone has their own way of training their pets. My family ignores bad behaviour and rewards good, its what we were told by the vet and its helped. If your use of shock collars works that's fine but I'd never advice using one, although I am not an expert in dog training so don't really have any right in telling people how to train their pets. I only say what worked for us.

• Like 1

All our dogs have toys, and each has favorites. There is a large basket of them in the family room, and every morning we put them all back in. By dinner time, they are spread around the floor, couches, etc. They are worse than our kids ever were about spreading toys around.

My lab/collie had a squeaky pig thing and he would sit and just squeak it for hours!

Has anyone made the mistake of taking their dog into a big pet store? I took the lab/collie and had to by him a cuddly toy he managed to get hold of and wouldn't let it go. Wish they wouldn't put stuff where the dogs can get it lol.

On 5/18/2020 at 10:45 AM, Bumble_Bee_J said:

My lab/collie had a squeaky pig thing and he would sit and just squeak it for hours!

Has anyone made the mistake of taking their dog into a big pet store? I took the lab/collie and had to by him a cuddly toy he managed to get hold of and wouldn't let it go. Wish they wouldn't put stuff where the dogs can get it lol.

Not mine, but the Pomeranian my dad had. We would get him a squeaky porcupine toy. We would have to replace it every so often, only because he would chew the nose off. They were kind of a binki for him. He lived to be about 15 or 16.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Here's my fur ball.  All 18 pounds of him.     And then my unofficial, adopted fox family.  2nd year in a row that I had them living under my shed. 

Picture 021.jpg

byff.jpg

A fine looking human hand shredder you have there.  Foxes are such cool animals. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have two wonderful cats that I love dearly, an older boy who's around 17 now, and a younger kitty who's around 3 and new to the house this year. I'm not sure of their exact ages because both of them are rescues from local shelters.

IMG_20200426_153653.thumb.jpg.e41de01d5013b885d0f0819f78e32cbb.jpg

• Like 2