LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where is the last time you pooped your diaper?

The last time I shit my diaper was an hour ago, and 4 hours before that, I still have 15 minutes of my shift to go before I head home, but I have to stop at a convenience store and pickup a pack of cigarettes for the wife.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

I was standing in my living room and let loose right there.  I was thinking I got to take it off and my stepdad was not home so I just let it rip!  It  was a nice consistency.

@Evelyn Dellcerro What do you think of this s**T  LOL

You know what I think of that chit eddie !!!!!  I would loved to had been standing right behind you and mash it in real good on you booty, and then mash it towards the front and made you a real happy boy,,, Love You sweetie,,, thinking about you always !!

• Like 1

The last time I pooped my diaper, was Thursday Evening about 7:30PM - I know better than to eat certain foods, but a Burrito Bowl is one of my favorites:  within 2 hours, I was filling my pants:  WOW - came on me wicked FAST - by the time I counted five, I was about ready to pull everything down, but I stood up and it came out REALLY fast - I was able to contain the mess to the diaper, and then just remove it from my outer brief and dispose - MAN, what a surprise - IBS hit me hard yesterday......

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
spelling correction

A few months ago when I had my last batch of nappies. It was fun, but I still feel the experience it offers isn't too different from pants pooping. Perhaps I haven't had enough time with it and its more about exploring that little headspace rhater than the physicality of it.

One thing I love about wetting nappies is how much of a distinct and unique experience it is to wetting your pants. Messing nappies however, is physically a more similar feeling.

• Like 1

A couple of days ago. I have a few old Dr. P diapers in my stash that I have had forever, so I decided to use one, and I was actually impressed!! They fit well, held a good amount of fluids ( no SAP, just fluff) and held up to a big load as well..! ??

The only down side is no elastic waistband...oh well. Would like to order more, but it seems they are discontinued now  ?

I had to poop for a while but didn't want to use a heavy duty diaper, but something that would last a while. It was a big one, and I enjoyed it at home. Was trying to do it while out on errands but things didn't work out. 

But, a mess is a mess....enjoyed it while I could....then cleaned up in the shower. 

Onward!!

• Like 1

Messed my diaper walking down the stairs after I got up this morning.  It was just so natural.  I will remain in the poopy Bare Bum diaper for several more hours before I change into a dry/clean diaper and get ready for work.

On 9/9/2020 at 11:17 PM, rusty pins said:

Remember folks, the topic is WHERE is the last time you pooped, not WHEN.

Woops, my bad.

In that case, my bedroom. How incredibly uninteresting, haha

I've wet a diaper outside before, but never poop.

I was on my way to do Uber Eats. It takes about an hour to get there.  And I had some breakfast on the way.  No sooner I get down the road after eating that urge came about and the stupid rest area was closed so I went to the next exit.  While sitting at the exit waiting for the light to change. It just comes pooring out. 

What a clean up it was as well.

@Evelyn Dellcerrohere's a story for ya.

• Like 1

In my garage Yesterday about 1pm cutting some wood.  I pushed out a nice load in my diaper.  Knowing before hand that I planned on doing this, I smeared on copious amounts of Desitin before putting on my diaper, and then some tricot nylon waterproof pants for extra protection against anything leaking out.  I ran some errands around 11:30 in my diaper, stopping at about 3 different stores getting things I needed, then went to work in the garage when I got home.  I changed about 5pm so I was in that messy diaper working around the house for about 4 hours.

• Like 1

Outside of our (old) house. We live in a wooded area and have two houses on our property. Well, it’s two pieces of property, but they’re family-owned and connected. I walked behind our old house (we lived there for a little over 10 years and then moved into this one about 12 years ago). I had planned to adjust the scope on one of my rifles, but when I got out there, I realized it didn’t have the bolt in it smh. I came back in to find it, but couldn’t, and headed back out. Once I got to where I left the gun, I emptied myself into my pants. Then I went into the (abandoned) house to inspect myself and “play” with the mess before returning here (with my stuff) to take a shower.