LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where is the last time you pooped your diaper?

I filled my Seni Quatro sometime during my sleep about 10 hours ago in bed. I woke up about 6 hours ago and changed. About 45 minutes ago, I filled my Seni Super Plus diaper with a second load today while sitting at my computer. I change a few minutes ago. Hopefully I can keep this diaper clean for the rest of the night.

A half hour ago I was out watching the stars in just my doubled Crinklz diaper and I felt the need to go poop, being there was no need to go in and use the toilet I just filled the seat of my diapers while staring at the stars.

A half hour ago I was out watching the stars in just my doubled Crinklz diaper and I felt the need to go poop, being there was no need to go in and use the toilet I just filled the seat of my diapers while staring at the stars.
Few minutes ago

Sent from my LML212VL using Tapatalk

On duty as security officer I felt the need to go and just let it happen,  had an hour left of my shift.
Good to not be in control isn't it it feels good to mess your pants. I may do an enema I am off work so why not. But I may not because I already pooped my diaper while in bed.

31 minutes ago, TGalactic2012 said:

Good to not be in control isn't it it feels good to mess your pants. I may do an enema I am off work so why not. But I may not because I already pooped my diaper while in bed.

I used to wear my diapers 24/7 and only use my diapers for all needs, but that had to stop when I changed jobs, I can no longer mess my diaper at the main job so I don't wear a diaper while Im at that job, as for when I am wearing a diaper I automatically use my diapers without thought. When not at that job site Im in a diaper and let all things happen as they need to.

I used to wear my diapers 24/7 and only use my diapers for all needs, but that had to stop when I changed jobs, I can no longer mess my diaper at the main job so I don't wear a diaper while Im at that job, as for when I am wearing a diaper I automatically use my diapers without thought. When not at that job site Im in a diaper and let all things happen as they need to.

Good i mainly use diapers when not at my main job. When at home i use diapers for every thing i only use stuff like that if im backed up but i never done an enema before i have chronic diarrhea and constipation rhey they take turns

Sent from my A501DL using Tapatalk

The last time I filled my diapers I was in my kitchen. It was one of those rare days when I had lots of time and space to be little. I was in my overnight diaper and jammies and had been a wet little boy for quite a while. The need came over me, and I knew I could, and I just paused where I stood and filled my pants like a toddler.

I stayed that way for as long as I could, enjoying the feelings as I sat and moved around... It was more than a year ago, sad to say. I hope to be a poopy little boy again soon.

The last place I filled my diaper I was on a home depot line. I was picking up some mulch and fertilizer and the whole section smelled totally of poop. I hadnt taken my regular morning dump at home so I felt the turtle head knocking at the rear door. Took a few steps into the pile of mulch and just released a good days poop into my diaper. Felt so amazing to get on line outside with a big load of poop in my diaper making my jeans sag at the back. Got to my truck placed everything in the bed and sat and felt that delicious squish and i had a smile ear to ear. Love the feeling of poop on my privates, got home and did my gardening while my dog ran around sniffing my butt. The day felt so good after I had a hot shower and an iced tea. Hope you all enjoy, many more stories and poopy diapers to come.

Standing outside of the port a potty at my job site a few minutes ago, I just stood there and filled my diaper,  and just now standing outside of the guard shack while typing this message. 

I filled my diaper about 1 hr ago while getting some burgers and dogs off the grill. My sister in law is over and were just having a cookout just the 3 of us. I didn't stay in a messy diaper for long, my wife changed me within 10 min after messing.

9 hours ago, Luvs24 said:

I filled my diaper about 1 hr ago while getting some burgers and dogs off the grill. My sister in law is over and were just having a cookout just the 3 of us. I didn't stay in a messy diaper for long, my wife changed me within 10 min after messing.

Does your sister in law know about the diapers?

15 hours ago, Luvs24 said:

6 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

She got wind of it!  :roflmao:

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Yes she does. After my accident she helped my wife out when I came home from the hospital. When the pandemic hit that's when I started wearing diapers 24/7.

In the privacy of my bedroom. I have been wearing diapers the whole day, handling work remotely. After the work was over, I put a Cammies diaper with three inserts, injected some oatmeal to my rectum, followed by a suppository. Geared up in latex (pants, pantyhose, body, sailor suit) and then exploded to my diaper. The oatmeal inhibits the poop burning my cheeks, so I am going to stay for a while like this – will wet through the inserts and Cammies, and the pantyhose will keep everything tidy and dry around me.

This morning I taped on a size 7 toddler diaper then squatted in my bathroom. I pushed a big girl load of doodoo in the little diaper and peed on my poop as well. After that I sat down on the hard toilet seat and squished warm poopoo all throughout the diaper while doing some reading. 1/2 the doodoo was quite soft, so a few wipes didn’t really cut it and I got a shower before going to work. Great way to start Friday.

• Like 2

I messed my diaper after getting home from work while I was downstairs getting cloths out of the dryer. I came up stairs and my mommy stripped me down to just my diaper. She put away the cloths and then she changed me.

In bed a couple hours ago. Went to a small gathering with some co-workers last night, there was a lot of food and I ate way too much. This morning I was chilling in bed in a damp North Shore Care Supreme Lite when I felt an unpleasant rumbling in my tummy. I knew it was going to be one of those runny messes I despise but against my better judgement I let it out anyway since the diaper was barely half used but I was ready to get dressed and start my day. Had to hang out in it a while because I knew there was more to come and boy was I right. Think this one definitely put me off messing for a while...