LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where is the last time you pooped your diaper?

There is a thread that asks when was the last time you pooped your diaper but how about where?

For me today I was filling my car with gas & the poop surprise came! It was a great way to start my day. Went into the gas station to pay my bill & was able to hop in the car fully filled for the next several hours. I love it when that happens. It always feels like a new experience. How about you?

• Like 1

I had the same thing happen to me about 10 days ago. I just got out of my truck to fill it with gas and as I pulled the nozzle off the pump, I got a poop contraction and completely filled my diaper as I started pumping the gas.

11 minutes ago, fillemup said:

I had the same thing happen to me about 10 days ago. I just got out of my truck to fill it with gas and as I pulled the nozzle off the pump, I got a poop contraction and completely filled my diaper as I started pumping the gas.

I love it when it happens. Gas station, grocery store or anywhere really. And if I’m staying local I never bring a change with me.

There is a thread that asks when was the last time you pooped your diaper but how about where?
For me today I was filling my car with gas & the poop surprise came! It was a great way to start my day. Went into the gas station to pay my bill & was able to hop in the car fully filled for the next several hours. I love it when that happens. It always feels like a new experience. How about you?

In my bedroom just now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On 5/12/2020 at 7:27 AM, incondl said:

It's usually at the top.  Maybe a mod could pin it

I woke up about 2 hours ago totally soaked and went into the bathroom to take a shower. I took off my diaper and sat on the toilet to try to poop. Nothing came out. I tried for another 15 minutes and still nothing. I figured a poop just wasn't in the works. I got into the shower and about 10 minutes later, I started to have a poop contraction and about 3 seconds into the contraction, a foot long poop started it's way out and landed in the tub. I would much rather the poop go either in the toilet or my diaper. This is not the first time this has happened and I am sure it will not be the last time it will happen. I really hate uncontained pooping accidents.

We were at the store today picking up a couple things for a cookout at my mother-in-laws. We were getting ready to check out, and I messed my diaper. I told my wife and while she stood in line i went and got the car so know one would have to smell that I messed. 

I'm sitting in a messy diaper as I'm typing. My wife said she would change me in a little bit. Just sitting in a t-shirt and diaper today sun e it's pretty warm. We have the air condition going.

Yesterday as I was getting off the bus from work but as I don’t try to use the toilet I will have a messy diaper today hopefully after work and not before but it will be what it will be 
Right now in bed

Sent from my A501DL using Tapatalk

I just messed my northshore supreme diaper about 15 min ago. Just waiting for my wife to change me, and then I will get some baby time at she does change me.

• 1 month later...