LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Masturbation Punishments

1950potty

• 3 weeks later...

does it count that mama says ,"if i keep playing with it its gonna fall off"... She keeps threatening to put it in cage so i keep playing. maybe she'll punish me

I'll give you half of a point.   Maybe she should have you go on line and have her pick out a cage that she would use to put your naughty parts out of reach.  Think about being is this antique.

for_males.jpg

On 5/28/2020 at 6:34 AM, 1950potty said:

I was born in the 1940s.  It seems that this was rather common practice in those days

I agree with you. I think that it was more common to punish or shame (which is mainly what my parent did) for masterbation a couple generations ago. Maybe thats why a wet bed wasnt always a bad thing. Who knew what else it was hiding?

16 hours ago, rubbersheetmike said:

I agree with you. I think that it was more common to punish or shame (which is mainly what my parent did) for masterbation a couple generations ago. Maybe thats why a wet bed wasnt always a bad thing. Who knew what else it was hiding?

A lot of kids then (and some still are) punished for bed wetting.  so that might have not worked to save your bottom and/or genitals.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/4/2020 at 6:56 AM, 1950potty said:

A lot of kids then (and some still are) punished for bed wetting.  so that might have not worked to save your bottom and/or genitals.

Yes I had that experience (spanked for bedwetting) sometimes but I can't remember ever being spanked for masturbating.