LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tracey's Story (Halloween Special Uploaded 10/31/2023)

Hello there! Here I am with the start of another new story! This was based on an RP I've been having with someone who, while I credit as a co-author, has asked to remain anonymous. Still, to them I say, thanks friend! Hugs

Please take a read and leave a review!

Tracey's Story

by

Panther Cub & Anonymous

Tracey yawned and stretched in the morning sunlight that drifted in through her bedroom window. She stood up and waddled a bit over to the bathroom, stopping to examine herself in her full-length mirror. Staring back at her was a teenaged tigress wearing a powder blue t-shirt and a soaked diaper. She blushed as she let out a squeak and pulled her thumb from her mouth. 

Last month she had started to wet the bed. Her parents, worried, but supportive, had taken her to the doctor, who had confirmed Tracey's worst fear. She had Miner's Syndrome, and it was manifesting. While grateful that it wasn't something more serious, Tracey was still terrified by the news. So far, it seemed that she was just a bedwetter, so that meant that it would be easier to hide than those with full incontinence. But there was still the thumbsucking, which Tracey kept a vigilant watch over. Wiping her thumb on her shirt, she went into the bathroom to strip off the soggy diaper and take a shower. Once finished, and relieved to be wearing her regular underwear, she dressed in her school uniform. She looked at herself in the mirror again, and now stood a teenaged tigress wearing a white blouse with a green pleated skirt. She smiled, before realizing that she was once again sucking her thumb, and quickly ripped it out and made her way downstairs.

"Morning Kitten, you sleep okay?" Tracey's mom, Katherine, asked as she came down the stairs. 

"Breakfast is ready, but you're going to have to eat fast if you want to make the bus," she admonished with a slight shake of her head. Like Tracey, Katherine was a Tigress, although her father, Paul, was a lion. Maybe she should have been a liger, but as things were, Tracey was just as much a Tigress as any other.

Her father Paul was already at the table reading a newspaper and sipping some coffee. He looked up at his daughter and gave a warm growling smile. 

"Morning Tracey, going to set a new track record today?" he asked.

Both of her parents were very proud of their daughter, her father especially made a point never to miss a track meet. Her current developing symptoms had worried them a bit, but at Tracey's insistence they had relented and decided to let their girl handle it rather then inform the school on her behalf.  So far it seemed to be a wise course of action as the effects, to their knowledge, had been pretty minimal.

Tracey blushed at being called Kitten, but smiled nonetheless. 

"Morning," she said as she sat down and dug in. Only when she was halfway done did she answer her father. "Training doesn't start until next week, Dad, but I was planning on getting a run in after school."

"Well, keep it as a goal then. Still can't wait to see you at the next meet," her father said with an affectionate head pat. Annoyingly he'd been doing that more to her lately. 

"There's the bus kitten," her mother said looking out the window, "Off with you, scoot your butt off to school."

"Okay, bye, love you both!" Tracey called behind her as she grabbed her backpack and rushed towards the door. She was lightly jogging down the suburban street towards the stop. She arrive just in time to catch the bus, climbing aboard and looking around for a seat.

Tracey's stop was one of the last before the bus headed to the school so there weren't a lot of seats open. She scanned up and down the aisle only to see one option. A seat near the back with one of the daycare students.

Most of the time the daycare students weren't that bad. There was a bit of a social stigma with them since a lot of the other students would tease  them about being little better then babies. It was even worse for the nursery students. The poor kids found themselves often sitting alone since not many other teenagers wanted to be teased and be guilty by association when sitting next to a 'baby'....  And this was part of the fear for Tracey. The daycare and nursery kids were all students who suffered from Miners Syndrome. 

The daycare girl with the open seat next to her was an arctic vixen. You could tell she was a daycare student because she had a colorful ribbon pinned to her uniform with a pacifier attached. And said pacifier was in the girl's mouth as she sleepily gazed out the window waiting for the bus to get her to school. Tracey took one more look around before sighing and taking a seat next to the vixen, focusing on keeping her eyes straight ahead.

The bus started off toward school again and the usual noise and chatter settled in. It took a few minutes but the vixen staring out the window noticed that she was now sharing the seat with someone and turned to offer a polite wave. "Hi hi," she said. "I don't think I've met you before. I'm Lyra."

When Lyra turned to talked to Tracey there was a somewhat telltale crinkle beneath her that the tigress could recognize.

"U-uh, h-hi. I'm Tracey." The tigress said, returning the wave. "I usually arrive earlier to the bus stop."

Lyra nodded. "Yah, I think I've seen you before. Our school is kind of big, and its easy to get lost in the number of students. Especially when there's uhm, divided classes," she said with a slight blush. "What grade are you in? I'm a sophomore."

"I'm a junior now." Tracey said, becoming a little more comfortable. "Do you mind if I ask just... uhm... h-how long you've been in... uh... the d-daycare program?"

Lyra blushed a bit at that and absently took out the pacifier that was on the ribbon attached to her uniform. "I know, its pretty obvious since we have to wear this..." she said her ears drooping a little as she seemed hesitant to talk about it. 

"Since start of freshman year... but I'm not in the Nursery class," she was quick to add, "And my reports are good, I really shouldn't even be there," she said, shuffling a little more with a crinkle.  Usually students who did 'good' were in training pants which apparently she was not.

"I... uh... I'm sorry. Is it... really bad?" Tracey asked. She imagined herself being laid down on a changing table, a pacifier stuffed in her mouth, with bright colors and playpens as far as the eye could see, nursery rhymes blasting on speakers.

Lyra shrugged. "Its fine. Just different," she said. As someone who'd been in dealing with it for over a year it seemed she'd adjusted or at least reconciled her part of it. She turned to look out the window again, not even realizing as she took the pacifier and popped it in, staring out at the passing cars once more on the way to school.

Tracey stared for a moment as the vixen absentmindedly sucked on her binky. She took to looking straight ahead, a small ball of dread forming in her stomach.

Eventually the bus arrived and all the students began to troop off and into the school to begin another school day. The vixen, Lyra, that Tracey had sat with took, a sharp right, still sucking her paci as she walked to the side of the campus where the daycare was while the rest of the students swarmed through the main doors toward their classes.

Tracey watched the vixen go, before shuddering to herself, having caught a flash of the thick padding poking out from beneath her skirt. Tracey made her way to her home room, soon forgetting about the vixen, and focusing more on finding a place to sit.

Homeroom for the most part was uneventful. Morning announcements were made, homework was turned in, and Tracey was able to fade into the crowd of students and normalize her day. There wasn't much of interest happening until she was on her way to her next period and her class was over near the daycare section of the building. The crosshallway connecting to the daycare usually wasn't busy since students on that side had their own classes and schedules, but some of the high school students volunteered to help the daycare and nursery students and a small group was heading back toward the main part of school.

Tracey walked along almost jumping when she heard a melodic voice. "Kyra, oh look at you! Much better!" Tracey recognized the voice as what was easily the most enthusiastic volunteer for the daycare program. Turning her head to her left she instinctively shrank back a bit in fear from the shorter doe next to her, who was hugging a scared-looking otter girl close. "Now we don't have to worry about anymore accidents, and we can spend a lot more time together having fun!" Nora said, bubbly as usual, and, thankfully, missing Tracey's response to her.

The doe was in the same grade as Tracey, and even had the same last period as her, but ever since her first year in high school she had declared her intentions to study Miner's Syndrome (ms) and go into childcare and related studies. She spent most of her free time at school volunteering and this morning it seemed no different.

"Come on, there's no need to be scared! I know where your next class is, I'll help you get there. This way!" Nora said as she took the otter girl's hand, leading her waddling along behind her back toward the daycare section. The otter girl and Tracey made eye contact for a moment, the otter girl looking a bit confused and unsure even as she was led away.

Tracey let out a shudder as she caught a flash of the white diaper peeking out from beneath Kyra's skirt. It had little cartoon characters on it. Tracey realized that Nora more than likely was the one to put that diaper on the girl, who must have taken a step back from training pants this very day.

Tracey recognized the irony of being scared of such a smaller, slightly younger and, admittedly, sweet doe; especially considering how much taller and more athletically built she was compared to Nora. But she chose not to focus on it for now, and instead, she made her way to her next class. 

If I slip up, that could easily be me. Tracey thought to herself.

For the rest of the day Tracey made a point to avoid the daycare section of the school. Before her diagnosis, she hadn't paid much attention to the other side of the school, but since her night time problem had cropped up, it felt like she noticed it or ended up near it more and more often. 

Thankfully the rest of the day passed by without further incident. Before too long she was in the locker room changing into her running clothes and getting ready to ease her mind with a good run. She greeted the other girls on the team as she made her way out and to the field.

Tracey began doing her usual stretches, limbering up before her run. Soon, she was off, starting with a light jog before working up to a full on sprint. Her mind went blank, and she found her center peace as she ran, the world falling away.

Running was one of the few things that Tracey truly enjoyed. No one bothered her, few could keep pace with her long legs and, as she got further away from the school, she didn't even think about the daycare or her developing MS. She just ran till she'd worked up a good sweat and her muscles felt tired. She finished, checking her watch to find that she'd actually managed to shave off a few seconds from before. Feeling elated, Tracey made her way back to the changing room and headed home from school, opting to walk.

Tracey felt good as she headed home. Stepping through the front door, she loudly announced her return. "I'm home!"

"Welcome back, sweetheart." Her dad said, coming from the direction of the kitchen where he had just been washing dishes. "Your mom's out right now, kitten." He explained as he pulled Tracey into a hug, before letting her go with an affectionate headpat. The rest of the day was largely uneventful, with the highlight being when her mother returned to tell of how she almost got into an altercation with a rude fellow shopper who thought she was working at the store she was shopping at, and demanded service from her.

The relative calm of the last few hours was broken as it got closer to bed time, however. While Tracey had been able to put MS out of her mind for most of the afternoon, it came back to the front as she finished her homework and checked her clock showing how late it was. If she didn't want to wake up in a wet bed, there was something she'd have to do.

Tracey sighed to herself as she stood up and went over to the drawer in her dresser where her night time incontinence products were kept. She opened it and looked at the sterile white rectangles that were hers. She grabbed one and shut the drawer. Tracey undressed, and stepped into the adult diaper. It had tabs on the side for adjustment, which Tracey took a moment to adjust. Once she was sure it was fitted properly, she grabbed her blue PJ shirt and slipped it on. It was still too warm to justify pajama bottoms, so tonight she was going to go without. She folded up her uniform and hung it up in her closet. She opened her door to call out and wish her mom and dad good night, before yawning and climbing into bed. Just as she relaxed and started to drift off, her thumb found its way into her mouth.

I know that this is a little bit shorter than what I usually post, chapter-wise, but the next chapter will be longer. I hope that you enjoyed the beginning of this newest story!

• Like 4
8 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

Nice start, I often wondered about diaperfur stories 2 thing, where does the tail go and it must be messy changing a messy diaper without a bath to clean the fur.

Well, in this case, there's a hole for the tail with another tape to, well, tape just above it in the back. As for the cleaning, the powder and the wipe technologies have evolved to make the process easier for babies... no matter how big the baby is... ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again! Here I am, ready to present to you chapter 2 of Tracey's Story!

Tracey's Story (Chapter 2)

by

Panther Cub & Anonymous

In the morning Tracey didn't wake to her alarm. Her mother had to come in when she hadn't heard any signs of life from her daughter and it was already getting close to time for the bus. She sighed a little, trying to push back the slight feeling of worry as she saw her kitten curled up in the blankets with her thumb planted squarely in her mouth.

"Sweetie, you need to get up, you're going to be late," she said as she started to rub Tracey's shoulder.

Tracey let out a contented purr and smiled as she looked up at the sight of her mother, before the words registered and she sat bolt upright. She ran to the bathroom, stripping off and throwing away her sodden night diaper and hopped in the shower. Once she was finished with her hasty morning ritual, she ran back into her room to get dressed, before quickly making her way downstairs.

"Fanks fow da wake uwp." Tracey lisped around her thumb that she only just then realized she was still sucking on. She pulled it out and wiped it on the front of her uniform, blushing, as she sat down at the breakfast table.

Her mother once again gave her a bit of a maternal stare but she didn't say anything of it. "Have a good day at school kitten," she said as she offered her girl a kiss on her forehead. Her dad gave her a wave as she ran out the door to catch the bus.

Tracey shook off the humiliation she felt, happy that that kind of slip up had only happened at home, and made it just in time for the bus. Once more, she was the last to board, and there was only the same seat available as yesterday, with the same day's previous occupant, Lyra. Tracey sighed as she walked over and took a seat next to the arctic vixen.

Lyra looked up from a book as she felt someone sit next to her and offered a small wave. "Hi again Tracey," she said. Like yesterday she crinkled a little under her uniform. She went right back to her book a moment later.

Tracey returned the wave and the greeting, the ball of dread returning at the sound of the crinkle. "What are you reading?" Tracey asked, curious.

"The Clockwork Kingdom. I have to give a book report this morning in class," she said.

Expecting a children's book, Tracey was surprised to see that it was actually a Young Adult's novel. "O-oh? Really?" Tracey said with a blush, now worried that she was going to offend Lyra.

Lyra grumbled a little. "Yes, I can still read at my level."

"S-Sorry... I just would have thought that they would t-try to... uhm..." Tracey blushed more, trying to think of a way to continue the thought.

"T-Take that away?"

Lyra seemed to relent a little. "No they wouldn't take it away or stop, like, school stuff. We're still here to learn... they just... have us under much closer care."

"L-Like what?" Tracey asked, eyeing the pacifier on the ribbon clipped to the front of Lyra's uniform.

Lyra gave a pat to her uniform skirt, and lowered her voice a bit as she crinkled some more. "Well this for one. And then there's the regular potty... or diaper... checks, an afternoon nap right after lunch instead of next period, and kinda in a pre-school or I guess maybe kindergarten setting... But its not as bad as like the nursery area."

"S-So th-that's where.. uhm... MSers go to get... uh... r-regressed?" Tracey asked, feeling nervous.

"Well, no... that's just where you get put if you are deemed as needing... even more care. Still learning high school subjects, but with lots of soft plush toys, childish songs, high chairs, cribs, and playpens..." she said blushing a bit this time. "I t-try to avoid going near that area. Overall, though, it's not that bad. I'm no different then you are. Just, have a few stumbles to get over before I go back to the main side of school," she said resolutely.

"Y-you guys can come b-back to the, uhm, regular side of school?" Tracey asked, confused.

"Yes! ... It doesn't happen very often, but it does..." the arctic vixen said, pointedly returning to her book.

"O-oh..." Tracey said, letting it drop. The bus then pulled up to the school, and Tracey shuffled off. She was lost in thought as she started to head into the direction of her homeroom. However, she was so distracted by her worries, that she wasn't looking where she was going, and plowed right into someone, both falling on the ground in a tangled heap. 

"Oh, sorry," Tracey said as she untangled herself and offered a paw, only to suddenly realize that the person she had plowed into was none other than Nora.

"Ouchies," the smaller deer said while rubbing her butt. She blinked and looked up at the taller girl. "Oh, hey Tracey! Haven't seen you much recently. You in a hurry to get somewhere?" she asked as she took the offered paw and stood up.

"Uh... just heading to homeroom." The tigress said, smiling nervously. Before high school, the two had actually been rather close. Tracey felt a little sad at the disconnect, but moreso fear at the fact of Nora's position with the school's daycare program as a volunteer.

"Well I know you're in track and all, but no running in the hall please. Smaller girls, like me, don't like getting run over," she said with a giggle as she straightened her skirt. "Usually I only get knocked over by the potty trainers trying to make it to the bathroom and not have an oopsie," she joked.

She gave a smile. "Well good seeing you again, but I have to get to my volunteer stuff."

"R-right. Later." Tracey said, continuing on her way. She uneasily eyed the daycare section before heading into her homeroom.

It always seemed her mornings were the worst. Both with reminders of MS and with having to be near that side of the school. By lunchtime things were better and she even managed to sit with some of her track friends to talk about the upcoming meets in later months.

"I can't wait for practice!" Tracey said, her tail swishing in excitement. She spotted a pair of student volunteers chatting and walking by, each sporting what could only be called diaper bags. Tracey snapped back to the conversation, choosing to listen to Claire talk about her summer. The she-wolf with the beautiful silver coat and the bright orange eyes was chatting amicably amongst the group of girls.

"--just so crazy! And when we finally got home, THAT'S when they called us to tell us that they finally found our luggage! Anyway, it's great to be back in town. Oh, Tracey! My mom said she saw you at a doctor's office before school started when she was getting her teeth cleaned." The she-wolf said.

"Uh... oh yeah, that was my checkup. It'd been a while." Tracey lied, keeping her expression unchanged, but internally worried someone was going to call her out or something. No one did.

Claire seemed to buy the excuse, it was just small talk afterall. Lunch passed and class rolled by and soon enough Tracey was off to her favorite part of the day as she went to change into her running gear once again.

Tracey enjoyed her run, her mind once again calming as she found her center. It was only after her run, after changing back into her uniform, that she actually took notice of something on her way out of the locker room. There was a row of foldable changing stations along the wall. They were easily large and sturdy enough for teen MSers. Tracey shuddered, before making her way home.

Had that always been in the locker room? She wondered to herself as she walked. There was an after school bus, but after practice, she enjoyed a nice peaceful walk to cool down from all the running. She continued to mull over the sight of the changing tables, realizing that she had seen them in there before, but she simply hadn't taken notice...

Well, it's not like they are barred from doing sports, she thought. Not that that has anything to do with me, after all. This is probably just a misdiagnosis, and it's only night time wettings... which is totally common for teens. Right? That thought put a slight skip to her step.

Her Mom and Dad were at home when she returned, and greeted her with hugs. That itself wasn't unusual, although the head pats and the checking to see if she was alright was. But Tracey just blushed and shrugged it off. They then started to ask her about her day while her father set about checking on his lasagna in the oven. Tracey smiled as she told them about her day, editing out the parts where she practically grilled Lyla about the daycare section of the school, and let the scent of the lasagna waft over her. She loved her Dad's cooking, and was excited as she made her way up to her room.

That was until she opened the door and immediately noticed something on her bed. It was an adorable bright green plush dragon. Tracey stopped in her tracks when she saw it, and had to resist an urge to hug it as she picked it up, wondering where it came from.

"Mom, Dad?" Tracey called as she exited her room and went looking for her parents, finding them downstairs in the living room, cuddled together on the couch. "What's this?" She asked them, holding up the toy.

"Oh, I got that for you this morning while I was out shopping. I saw it on the shelf and something told me you needed something to help cheer you up after your night time issues," her Mom said. "And also, I figured that you would feel better to have a special little friend to cuddle with after bed-time."

Bed-time? the teen tigress wondered, but said nothing, bruhing it off. She still blushed. "W-Well... she is cute..." Tracey reluctantly admitted, her face beneath her fur turning a darker shade of pink than it was already. She looked down at the dragon in her arms, smiling a little. 

"Th-Thanks... uhm..." Tracy started rubbing the back of her head with a paw, unsure of how to broach the subject. "J-just because I've been having my l-little...uhm... night time... thing... you two know th-that I'm not a b-baby, right?"

"Of course hun, you'll work through this in no time! We're just here if you need us," her Dad said. 

Her mother was quick to add, "We know you're not a baby, but you'll always be our kitten," she said, standing up and pulling Tracey into a hug, lightly rubbing her back. Tracey went back up to her room and got her homework out of the way, having set her plush dragon on her desk. She finished up just in time for dinner, and she and her parents happily chatted, before enjoying some TV-time together. Before long, it was nine, and Tracey unsuccessfully tried to stifle a yawn. That netted her mother sending her upstairs for bed with a kiss to her forehead.

Up in her room, Tracey picked up the dragon and looked a bit flustered. It is a cute dragon, and there's no harm right? she mentally asked herself, before telling herself that it was fine. She turned to her dresser and got another one of the diapers. They weren't like baby diapers, they were adult incontinence products, slip on, medical things. It was a big difference. This wasn't a big deal. She made sure to reassure herself of that.

Tracey blushed as she thought back to all the times recently that her mother has been giving her kisses, and how often her father has been giving her head pats. She sighed as she stripped off her clothes and slipped on the diaper, adjusting the tabs once again. She threw on her shirt, tossed her uniform in her hamper, planning on wearing another one tomorrow, went into the bathroom and brushed her teeth, and climbed into bed, her new friend in her arms. She smiled at the pretty plush as she hugged it close, feeling a sense of comfort.

"I'll call you... Felicity," Tracey whispered, just before she let out a big yawn that ended with her thumb once again in her mouth. Tracey drifted off to sleep, having forgotten to pull her blankets up.

Having bought the dragon, and wanting to help alay some of the fears her daughter seemed to be having, Katherine came up to check in on Tracey just before bed... only to find her daughter was already curled up with her new dragon toy. She let out a coo, until she realized that her kitten hadn't tucked herself in. She gently pulled her blankets up, and in the dim light, she noticed once more her kitten had her thumb in her mouth. It was an adorable scene and she couldn't help coming to fuss over her daughter a moment, gently giving her a kiss on the forehead. As she exited, Katherine started to consider some of the advice the doctor had given her when Tracey was out of earshot. It was about how pacifiers were excellent at helping those with Miner's Syndrome with anxiety. She quietly let herself out.

The next morning, Tracey awoke, feeling refreshed... as well as soggy. Tracey got out of bed to head to the bathroom, stopping at the mirror again. This time she was wearing her pj shirt and soggy diaper, sucking her thumb, and hugging her plush dragon. Blushing, she set Felicity down on her desk and stripped off her diaper to toss into the waste basket. She took note of how full was getting with her used diapers. Tracey took a shower, sucking her thumb the entire time, only realizing that she was till doing it when she had to take her thumb out to brush her teeth. She quickly dressed and made her way downstairs to the breakfast table.

Her mother didn't comment about what had happened the night before, instead just giving her daughter another kiss on the forehead as she headed out the door. She knew that Tracey would pick up some breakfast at the school cafeteria today to save time.

Another side effect of taking longer to get ready each morning seemed to be that she was always one of the last on the bus now. Sitting next to Lyra seemed like it was starting to become a habit. This morning though Lyra didn't even acknowledge her as she sat down, the other girl reading her book and pointedly not saying anything to the girl sitting next to her.

Tracey felt a little guilty about upsetting Lyra yesterday, but had no idea on what to say or do. As she worried a little about it, her thumb absentmindedly slipped between her lips. She was quick to realize it though and pull it out, checking and relieved that no one had seen her. No one except the arctic vixen right next to her.

Lyra slowly lowered her book, having seen Tracey out of the corner of her eye. "Sooo that kind of explains why you have so many questions every day," Lyra said with a slight smirk.

Tracey let out a silent EEP, her ears red and blushing. "U-U-Uh... n-nothin'." Tracey said, unable to think of a plausible explanation.

"S-Sorry about... yesterday..."

Lyra put her book down and closed it, seemingly willing to talk a bit more now. "What about yesterday?"

"Didn't I... upset you... with my questions?"

"A little. No offense, but since usually most of the school teases me, I'm not really ready to be open about everything at the daycare. All the questions kind of feels like you're looking for something to make fun of... but now I think I understand a little bit better," she lowered her voice to a whisper, "You have MS don't you."

Tracey paled beneath her fur and looked around again, silently glad that everyone was usually too busy with their phones. "M-Maybe... but it's probably a misdiagnosis..." Tracey said lamely.

Lyra couldn't help a slight giggle at that. "Just found out then? Yah, I told myself misdiagnosis most of my freshman year, right up until they put me in diapers full time. After that, well, it kinda became harder and harder to convince myself."

"It's... j-just a little... uh... night time problem..." Tracey whispered, blushing furiously.

"Right, and I hope you can keep it that way. I won't tell anyone but trust me, you really don't want that getting out. Especially to any of the volunteers at our school."

"What do you mean by 'Keep it that way'?" Tracey asked, confused and worried.

Before Lyra could really have a chance to answer, the bus was pulling into the school. Lyra sighed a bit and took the pacifier from the end of her ribbon and absently pushed it into her mouth. "Good wuck," was all she mumbled around her paci before she left the bus.

Tracey sighed as she got up and exited the bus. She walked through the halls, stopping just short of running into, literally, Nora again. "O-oh, hey Nora."

Apparently Nora was waiting for Lyra as the Vixen came in through the doors. She blinked looking over at Tracey and offered a bit smile and a wave. 

"Hi hi Tracey, you volunteering and helping this cute little kit too?" she asked excitedly. Lyra rolled her eyes at the comment but didn't say anything, instead making a steady 'nuk-nuk' sound as she suckled.

"H-Huh? Oh... uh... w-we were just talking is all." Tracey said, feeling nervous, and awkward, around Nora. Nora, who once was her BFF. Once again, she felt a flash of guilt.

"Oh, well say good bye to the big girl Lyra, its time to go off to daycare. We need to check your diaper. Bet you're wet from the ride to school this morning!" Nora giggled, being a bit presumptuous and lifting back of Lyra's skirt. The vixen grumbled at that but again didn't say anything to Nora. The doe pulled the back of the diaper out to give a proper inspection, right there in the hallway.

"Oh goodie! You didn't make another poopie! Keep this up, Lyra, and we might be able to ask Mr. Holder to agree to letting you try training pants again!" Nora released the diaper, Tracey having gotten an eyeful of the cute cartoon characters on it, and spun Lyra around to give her a big hug, and further praise. There were some stares and snickers, and that made Lyra start to suckle faster. Nora frowned at the snickering students, a pair rabbit cheerleaders, who quickly dispersed. She then checked to confirm that Lyra was indeed wet. "Aww, well, still, no two poopies in a row is great for you, sweetie! Now, lets go get you a fresh diaper, and maybe a baba. That should help to cheer you up!" The doe then started to lead the blushing vixen away, like she was an actual toddler.

Tracey felt embarrassed for Lyra, and looked down. "H-Hey... Nora?" Tracey blushed again as the doe turned to look at the tigress curiously, holding Lyra's paw. "Uhm... I'm... s-sorry that my getting into track... let us drift apart... as friends... I mean..." Tracey didn't know what compelled her to say that, aside from that twinge of guilt. She was unsure of what to say or do in the awkward situation, but suddenly found herself being hugged, surprisingly tightly, by the smaller female.

"It's okay. We both have our own things and stuff we love. You love to run, I love to help the little ones. You know I want to go into childcare someday, right?"

"R-Right, still... I feel guilty sometimes..."

Nora squeezed a little harder on her hug, which was still a bit awkard considering she was almost a foot and a half shorter then Tracey. "No worries, there's nothing to forgive or feel sorry for."

Lyra let out a little cough as she awkwardly stood to the side, Nora's paw still wrapped around her wrist. 

"Oh sorry, we have to go get you changed don't we?" Nora said, patting Lyra's head just like, Tracey noted with dread, her father has been doing for her.

"Bye Nora... and, uhm, Lyra..." Tracey waved once Nora let go, and started to lead Lyra away, seemingly with even more of a spring in her step. The entire time, she fussed over the vixen, and Tracey was left in confusion. Okay, maybe it'll be easier to keep this a secret after all. She thought, relaxing a little, until she could hear Nora's voice drift from around the corner.

"Uh-oh. I think someone decided to leave me a little present after all. Awww, but that's okay. How about we make that baba that special chocolate formula you love so much? I'm sure your Mommy wouldn't mind one bit." Tracey shuddered, and quickly started to head to class, terrified of what she knew, despite what she assured herself, was a possible near-future for herself.

Why do I feel like today's gunna be a rough day? She wondered, hurrying to homeroom before the bell.

I certainly hope that you enjoyed the new chapter! Be sure to leave a review!

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Sky Hooves said:

I get a feeling Tracey's parents actually WANT her daughter to be a baby.

Awesome new chapter! Looking forward to more!

Awwww. Well, kittens ARE adorable! (Even the big ones!)

Yay! Can't wait to post more!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello there! I am happy to bring to you another chapter of Tracey's Story! Overall, this is a fun project that I absolutely LOVE working on, and I hope that you enjoy reading it! Please feel free to leave a review!

Tracey's Story (Chapter 3)

by

Panther Cub & Anonymous

Tracey kept herself a little more out of site over the next few days. Keeping Lyra's warning constantly at  the back of her mind she started getting herself up early enough to not be the last one on the bus every day. Her fear of MS was still just beneath the surface, especially as she woke up wet and sucking her thumb just about every morning, but with repetition she got better at dealing with it... at least until one morning when she overslept and her alarm clock failed to rouse her.

Katherine sighed as she looked at the clock once more and knew her daughter would be cutting it close. She went up to wake her kitten and found her just as she'd expected, curled up with her thumb in her mouth, cuddling her stuffed dragon, but this time there was a big wet spot around Tracey. 

"Oh sweetie, did you not wear your protection last night?" she asked as she shook Tracey awake.

Tracey moaned and tried to curl back up asleep, but groggily woke herself up. "Wha?" She asked around her thumb, just as her blanket was pulled off, revealing her leaky adult diaper. After only a moment of confusion, her eyes started to brim with tears. "But I woar pwotektshion!" She lisped around her thumb, hugging Felicity close and whimpering.

It had been a while since Katherine had needed to wash her daughter's sheets. In the first days of Tracey's MS onset she had washed them just about every day, but since she'd been wearing her protection the sheets had been dry, at least until now.

"I'll handle this sweetie. Go hop in the shower or you'll be late to school," her mother said as she started to strip the sheets off the bed.

"I'm sowwy." Tracey lisped as she uncomfortably waddled to the bathroom, tears in her eyes. After Tracey's shower and getting hastily dressed, Katherine pulled her daughter into a hug to assure her that she hadn't done anything wrong, and that she wasn't angry with her. She continued to hug and reassure Tracey as she saw her off out the door, hoping that her kitten would feel better soon.

Katherine got the sheets in the laundry set about remaking the bed. She had just finished up when he heard the front door open. The tigress went downstairs to find Paul whistling a happy tune as he headed towards the kitchen.

"Hey there, Kath," he said, giving her a kiss, before resuming making a beeline straight for the fridge.

"Paul, we need to talk about Tracey's... problem..." Katherine said, wringing her paws together. Already she felt a little guilty, but she knew that they couldn't put it off any longer, they needed to discuss the issue.

"Oh?" Paul asked, holding the sealed plate of the leftover sesame chicken. The lion looked at his wife and frowned, setting the plate down on the counter, and taking a seat at the table. "Did something happen?"

Katherine nodded as she sat opposite of him, letting out a held breath. "Today, Tracey wet her bed again," she said, getting right to it.

"... Uh, isn't that why we've been getting her her diapers in the first place, Hon?" Paul asked, confused. Katherine shook her head.

"No, I mean she leaked right through it. She's been getting worse. There hasn't been a night that she hasn't woken up completely soaked. And now... I'm afraid that adult diapers just aren't going to cut it anymore..." Katherine said, noticing a look of understanding dawning on Paul's face.

"Oooooh... oh, boy", Paul said, rubbing the back of his neck, "I guess that means that we're going to need to put her in the MS diapers at night then, huh?"

Katherine nodded, looking so sullen. "You should have seen how upset she was this morning when I woke her up. She's not going to like her new diapers very much."

"Probably not," Paul agreed, nodding along. "Although, I'm sure once she gets used to them, she'll feel a lot better! OH! Especially if we get her some with princesses or dragons on them!"

Katherine looked up at her enthusiastic husband and giggled a little. He had always been willing to go above and beyond for Tracey when she was a kitten. It was nice seeing him excited for what was looking to be her second kittenhood.

"Probably, although we'll have to break it to her gently. She's feeling very sensitive right now," Katherine said.

"True... and that's not even addressing another concern," Paul said, now twiddling his thumbs, "this means that her MS is progressing, which most likely means that it's not just going to stop at some nighttime incontinence."

"Absolutely! I keep catching her sucking her thumb when she's not thinking about it, and she just loves cuddling her little stuffed dragon."

"Awww," Paul said, "maybe some more plushies and toys will help her to feel better about things? When I was shopping at Bullseye the other day, I saw some stacking blocks that use magnets and light up in different colors! Just for children with MS!"

Katherine stifled a giggle, always having found it adorable how excited Paul got at the idea alone of being a dad.

"I think that that would help, alright, but maybe later on down the road. Right now, it seems that Tracey's still putting up a fight against her, well, urges." Katherine said, her ears drooping a bit at how frustrated that must make Tracey.

"... I know... but, according to all the research, if her condition really is going to keep progressing, then there's nothing much her fighting it's really going to accomplish, aside from making herself upset." Paul said.

"You're right... it's just that... we agreed to let her handle her MS on her own... if we did anything to intervene now, and she'd resent us for it," Katherine said, her tail swishing back and forth showing her conflicted emotions. Paul smiled gently and reached over the table to gently clasp her paws in his.

"And we will... until it crosses a certain line. Then, resentful or not, we'll have to step in and take the reins. Besides, once she comes to accept her condition and the treatment she's gunna need, I'm sure she'll really appreciate all the care and attention she'll be getting."

Katherine and Paul smiled at each other, before both leaning in close to share another kiss. "I love you Paul," Katherine said after their lips parted.

"I love you too, Katherine," Paul said, giving her paws a squeeze.

Tracey said hardly a word after she got back home, still embarrassed from the morning's events. She entered her room and out of instinct, and without realizing it, she picked up Felicity and hugged the plush dragon close. Then she spied the unopened package on her bed, freezing. It was a package of night time diapers. But this was not a package of adult incontinence products. Oh no... this was a package specifically for night time for those with MS. She looked at it, on which a smiling teenage panther girl was modeling the undergarment in just a bright pink shirt. She was laying on her tummy, giving a thumbs up and a wink. The design on them was babyish, with little chibi animal characters, themselves diapered, playing with smiling crescent moons. Tracey quickly made her way back downstairs to where her parents were sitting and waiting.

"Uhm... th-those th-things... I d-don't think that I'm going to be needing them... I can just not drink as much liquid in a day!" Tracey dove right on in to making her case for not needing 'diaper' diapers at night.

"Sweetie, your father and I talked this morning. Its not like you're going to be wearing them to school, this is just because you leaked last night. I think you should try wearing them for a week. I don't want to have to do laundry every day, and if after a week they're not so soaked that you would have been fine with your usual protection, we'll go back. Sound like a deal?" Katherine offered, smiling warmly at her daughter.

Tracey blushed and hugged Felicity, looking every bit like a chastised kitten. "B-But... I... I'm sorry." Tracey said in such a small voice, one which conveyed her level of pure shame.

"Its okay honey-bunny, you haven't done anything wrong. And, as your mother said, give it a week. You'll get through this," her dad said, giving her an affectionate pat. Tracey blushed at the use of her old nickname from back when she was four. Her father had given it to her after she had grown so attached to her set of bunny footie pajamas.

"B-but..." Tracey tried to argue the point, but no set of logic would come to mind that could convince her parents not to go through with this plan. She did jump when Paul picked her up, effortlessly despite how big she was, and settled her on his knee, just like when she was a little girl. Feeling so embarrassed, Tracey finally relents. "'Kay," she said, just as her thumb slipped itself between her lips. After sitting like that, the family hugging close to each other for comfort, Tracey got up to get started on her homework. She pointedly ignored the package on her bed as she did her assignments, unknowingly sucking her thumb and cuddling her stuffed dragon the entire time. She seemed to relax a little during dinner.

By the time bedtime rolled around, Tracey's mother came up to make sure she was following their direction and started opening the pack for her. "Do you need help putting this on sweetie, or can you do it yourself?"

Tracey, who had been reading a book shot up to grab the white square from her mother. "I-I got it M-mom, promise!" She said, waiting for her mother to leave.

"All right, all right, I'll wait outside," Katherine said as she went out of the room, waiting just outside the door.

Tracey sighed and decided to go ahead and get it over with. She stripped out of her uniform, thankful that tomorrow was Saturday, and opened the diaper. It was just like a baby diaper, Tracey observed. She unfolded it and set it on her bed. She then attempted to put it on simply by sitting down. She found that to be harder than she thought, especially when she remembered the tail hole. She struggled for a few minutes before getting it. Satisfied, she stood up, only for it to fall right off. "Oh come on!" She said indignantly, unknowingly prompting her mother to enter and inspect her handiwork.

"Finished?" Katherine asked as she poked her head back in. She looked at her daughter's frowning face and then down at the diaper around her ankles. "As a mother, I feel I'm certified to tell you that's not how it goes on," she said trying to diffuse the situation with a little humor. She came the rest of the way into the room, taking Tracey by the shoulder and easing her back onto her bed. "Lay back, let me show you."

Tracey's thumb was once more back in her mouth. She let out a whimper. "I can dow it."

"I know you can sweetie, but let me help you the first time. It'll go quicker and I can show you how to do it right," she said as she moved her kitten's paws out of the way. For her, this was a pleasant throw back to when her daughter had been a toddler and needed a lot more of her help. She took the diaper, flattened it out and undid the tapes before patting her kitten's bottom to have her raise it up off the bed so that she could slide the diaper under it.

Tracey sucked her thumb and complied, only now noticing the canister that was next to where the package had laid. She looked at it curiously, before looking back at her mother, blushing.

Noticing where her daughter was looking, "This is recommended for anyone wearing MS protection," she said as her daughter settled atop the diaper. She took the canister and opened the top, sprinkling from it what seemed to be baby powder. "It'll help with any chaffing... oh and that reminds me, I got you that bin in the corner when I saw your trash can was completely full and starting to smell a little." Tracey lifted her head a little and turned in the direction of where her mother had pointed. She whined a little at the sight of the diaper pail, with her name on a sticker on the side. It was bright pink, and maybe three feet tall, with a seal-able lid.

After she was powdered, and her tail threaded through the back, her mother pulled up the front and Tracey was snuggly taped into a diaper for bed. Tracey sat up, the diaper spreading her legs wider apart than her old protection. She looked down at the chibi grey kitten hugging a teddy bear. Tracy whined around her thumb, before popping it out and wiping it on her shirt. The smell of the baby powder was still in the air, making Tracey feel small. Spotting Felicity out of the corner of her eye, Tracey picked up her dragon and hugged it close, before looking up at her mother.

"I'm so sorry, mom."

"There's nothing to be sorry about, Kitten," her mother said with a gentle pat to the head. She took the canister of powder and the diaper pack and began to put them away in her dresser, removing the old protection from it. "Just get some sleep. At least tonight there's no worry about any leakage in the morning.

"Okay..." Tracey said, waddling over to her desk to finish packing away her homework into her backpack. Her mother gave her another warm smile and left her to finish up for bed. She winced at the sound of the crinkle, certain that it had to be practically deafening.

It was Friday but Tracey had wanted to get a head start on the weekend homework, now glad that she wouldn't have to worry about it for the next two days. Stifling a big yawn with her paw, her dragon still under one and her thumb now again in her mouth, she trudged over to her bed. The diaper under her night shirt crinkled with every step, but she was already too tired enough to notice it too much. She was asleep almost as soon as her head hit the pillow.

In the morning the bed was mercifully dry, although her new padding was soaked. The weekend was mostly the same as any other, barring Tracey's even thicker night time protection, which she still had quite a bit of difficulty putting on her own self. Tracey started to notice that her mother and father repeatedly checking up on her, asking to see if she needed anything or if she was otherwise alright. This confused Tracey, but she just shrugged it off. When Monday morning finally rolled around, Tracey woke up with her alarm clock. Her padding was soaked and drooping, and with a blush she stripped it off to stuff in her diaper pail, before continuing her normal morning ritual. She made her way downstairs for breakfast unaware of two things. One that she was still sucking her thumb, and the second was that she was still hugging Felicity.

"Morning sweetie," her mother said looking over from the stove. "Oh, do you want me to get another chair for your friend?"

"Huh?" Tracey asks confused, around her thumb. She then set Felicity down on the table, looking embarrassed. "I... uh... I f-forgot I had her in my arms." Tracey says, pulling out her thumb. Her father looked on with an amused smile on his face, before leaning over in his seat to give her a hug.

"What was that for?" She asked once the hug had ended, receiving another affectionate head pat.

"I just wanted to let my little princess know how much I love her." He said, picking up the paper again. Tracey squirmed in her seat, uncomfortable but unsure of what to say about how different her parents had been acting lately.

They saw her off to school and, not long after, Tracey was hustling once more to the bus stop. Even though she wasn't the last on today, she chose to sit next to Lyra. The vixen girl actually offered a polite wave to Tracey. "Morning, you okay? You look a little flustered."

"Hey. And ...uh... I g-guess that I am... a little..." Tracey carefully looked around before continuing.

"My mom and dad have just been... treating me a little differently... lately..."

Lyra looked a little more carefully at Tracey. "Different... how?" she asked, making sure  to whisper so that they weren't overhead.

"Y-yeah... it's like... they've been treating me kinda like a little kid. They keep kissing me, checking up on me, and stuff like that... also... m-my mom got me a plush dragon..." Tracey said.

Lyra sighed. "You should see what my parents do to me..." she grumbled. "But yah, that's kind of part of dealing with MS. I think most parents have that reaction when they see you start to suck your thumb and stuff more. You haven't done it at school right? And no accidents either?"

"N-no! Not at school! And... uhm... n-not while I'm awake... but I did... uh... l-leak the adult... th-things... so my parents have me w-wearing something more... p-protective for the next week... just to see..."

Lyra gave Tracey a pat on the shoulder. "I hope it doesn't get any worse," she said looking genuinely sorry for Tracey. In truth, she didn't like her new friend's chances at escaping as just a bedwetter. She played with her pacifier before gently pushing it into her mouth, apparently lost in thought about her own memories.

As they were getting close to the school, Lyra seemed to have mostly zoned out, sucking her paci and thinking on something. Tracey had to pat her shoulder when they arrived to wake her out of it and get off the bus. As the crowds started milling about and as Tracey was walking along with Lyra, the little doe Nora came jogging up.

"Hi-hi!" Nora said waving at the two of them, bouncing in place.

"H-Hey, Nora." Tracey said, feeling nervous.

"I keep seeing you two together, are you both friends?" Nora asked, tilting her head. 

Lyra blushed a little, sucking her paci and looking over to Tracey. She didn't really think they were friends, more sort of mutual bus riders who'd talked a bit over the course of a week. Nora didn't give them much of a chance to figure it out though.

"You should totally come volunteer with me Tracey! If Lyra's your friend, you can help look after her! Poor little kit usually needs a change by the time she gets to daycare. They've been talking about putting her in the nursery section for a little bit after the weekly report they sent home with her Friday."

"U-Uh... I d-don't know, Nora, I mean, I don't know anything about... uhm... looking after someone with MS." Tracey said, trying to back away from this offer, both figuratively and literally.

Lyra was looking a bit nervous at the mention of the nursery and was sucking her paci a little harder. 

"That's what volunteering is for! So you can learn silly. You volunteer so you can get experience with helping and stuff. Its super fun and being so tall, you'd probably have an easy time of helping out! Plus, I'm sure all of the other little ones would love to hang out with you, just like little Lyra here!"

"L-Lyra might find it weird, though..." Tracey said, unsure of just what brought this all on, but also of what to do. There was a part of her that thought being a volunteer might be a good way to throw off any suspicion about her own MS though.

Just then, Tracey started to smell something, wanting to  pinch her nose, before noticing the laid down ears and tucked under tail Lyra was sporting as she tried to hide behind the much larger tigress. Nora seemed to smell it too and she leaned over to look around Tracey at the vixen behind her. 

"Awww, don't worry Lyra," she said, nudgin Tracey aside so she could check the arctic vixen's diaper herself. Lyra whimpered again but didn't fight it as the back of her diaper was pulled back a bit, the skirt having been lifted first, confirming the diminutive doe's suspicion. "Poor little kit. I'm sure once we go talk to Mr. Holder and get you changed into a clean diaper, that a baba will help you to feel as right as rain!"

Lyra started to sob behind her paci, hanging her head. Tracey, feeling so bad for Lyra, out of a strange instinct, hugged her close, rubbing her back and ignoring the smell. Lyra's sobs reduced themselves to sniffles as she leaned into the hug.

"See? You're a natural at this!" Nora said, breaking the peace of the two girl's hugging. "She's only sniffling now. Great job consoling our little kit."

"She acts like I'm a baby, and right here in front of me," Lyra said in a sobbing whisper. She had been a little shocked by the hug, but given the mess she'd just made, she took the comfort. 

"C'mon, both of you! Lyra we'll get you changed, oh, and Tracey you can feed her her baba!" she said as she took the paw of each girl and started walking toward the daycare section of the school. Tracey gulped as she tried to think of something to say to put a stop to this... and once again, she drew a blank.

And there you have it! I certainly hope that you enjoyed this chapter! Let me know what you think!

• Like 5
27 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Great chapter! Seems like it's not long before she's going to be joining Lyra in the nursery though! Hope to see a new chapter soon!

Thank you so much! Awww, the nursery isn't so bad... ?

Will post one soon!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there! I'm so excited to bring to you another new chapter of Tracey's Story! It's filled with lots of cuteness, embarrassment, and plenty of diapered goodness!

Tracey's Story (Chapter 4)

by

Panther Cub & Anonymous

Tracey looked at Lyra sympathetically, unsure of what to do. She was led, by the paw, over into the daycare section of the school. The halls and lockers looked the same for the most part, but everything was brightly colored and there were smiling pictures of cartoon characters on the halls. There were also motivational posters with a focus on potty-training and self-acceptance.

Do they really try to make this seem normal? Tracey thought as she looked at the various other students in the hall. Many were putting their things away in lockers. Some, like Lyra, were wearing the usual school uniform but had different degrees of protection on underneath. Tracey was pretty sure she caught glimpse of a pull-up peaking out over the slacks of one wolf guy, but she also definitely saw another collie girl in diapers. Others, also like Lyra, were being chaperoned by some volunteers, who were gently herding them to their classes, and checking to see if anyone was wet or messy or needed a potty. 

If this is the daycare section, what is the nursery like? Tracey wondered in awe. The daycare section was smaller than the rest of the school, but it was still much larger than Tracey had believed. Soon, she and Lyra were led through a doorway into a bright colorful room. Nora led them both right over to a male bear teacher in khaki slacks and a light pink button-up shirt. 

"Morning Mr. Holder! I brought Lyra, she made a stinky before she made it to homeroom." Nora happily announced, much to Lyra's embarrassment.

Tracey froze, not used to someone being taller than herself, let alone one as significantly tall as the teacher before her. The bear regarded Lyra with a sympathetic smile and picked her up into his arms, cradling her.

"Poor Lyra, don't you worry, we'll get you all squared away and comfortable." He said soothingly, rocking her a bit in his arms. Tracey was positive he could easily do the same to her. She felt a jolt of fear as his eyes, gentle as they were, landed on her.

"And who's this, Nora? Another cute little kitten coming to join us in the daycare?" Mr. Holder asked.

Nora giggled, "No sir, Mr. Holder. She's a volunteer!"

Mr. Holder nodded at that. "What's your name, kitten?" The tall bear asked as he started moving toward a section of the room off to the side, behind the desks, which were slowly filling up with students. There was a plaque on wall at its entrance that had the universal changing station sign that you'd often see in public bathrooms.

"T-Tracey Striperton," Tracey said nervously. Her gaze followed Mr. Holder as he carried Lyra over to the changing station, "a-and, uh, th-the volunteering i-is more Nora's idea," Tracey started to say.

"Well its nice to meet you Tracey. We always need more help around here with the little ones. If you want to be a volunteer I can see about getting you moved from homeroom to come help here in the mornings until lunch, or starting at lunch until it's time to get the tykes all ready to go home," the bear said as he laid Lyra down on what was a very well-stocked changing table set up along the back wall. There were stacks of diapers, pull-ups, a diaper pail and even a few spare uniforms and some blue and pink folded clothing all under the changing table. Several of the other tables were already occupied.

"W..wa...wait, can't we have some privacy?" Lyra meeped out as Nora was quick to follow Mr. Holder, practically pushing Tracey to come with her. 

Mr. Holder was only half paying attention as he was scanning along one of the side walls that seemed to be filled with ordered charts. They were colorful and had a bunch of names on them followed by a series of marker markings. 

"Hmmm..." Mr. Holder's paw ran down one chart till it came to Lyra's name. Each day of the week had a square and each chart was apparently organized showing last week and then this week. Being Monday, this week was empty so far, but every day last week Lyra had one W marked in a corner, and on Wednesday and Friday there was a second W and an M.

Nora was quick to help state the obvious. "That's a lot of accidents for someone about to start potty training, Mr. Holder." This elicited a whine from Lyra. Tracey felt bad for the vixen, but didn't know what to say in the situation.

"Hmm... well, it would seem that little Lyra might not be ready to take such a big step yet. I'm afraid that her mommy and daddy were correct, little Lyra should take a little step back. Some time in the nursery will do her some good." He emphasized this by reaching down and hugging the arctic vixen, before gently pushing back down from the sitting position. He grabbed a nearby red marker and marked today.

Lyra began to sob again, "But it wasn't my..." 

"Shhhh," Nora said as she helpfully took Lyra's pacifier and pressed it between her lips to silence her. 

"Its okay, the nursery is much less stressful, you can bounce back there for a few days and be all better," she said.

"Sh-she seems really scared of the Nursery..." Tracey murmured, feeling so bad for Lyra as her skirt was removed, revealing a pair of wet and messy Snuggies.

"The nursery isn't a scary place though! Nothing but soft pillows and relaxed lesson plans. Its where most of our more severe MS cases spend some time till they're ready to get back to the daycare and more regular classes and regime," Mr. Holder said as he went about changing the girl in front of him. He did his best to be calm and comforting, but there's only so much you can do for a girl who was both upset at her messy diaper and the seeming demotion she was getting in her maturity status.

"R-really? Oh," Tracey said, feeling a little better for Lyra at this revelation. She actively looked away as Mr. Holder got several wipes, and pulled out a surprisingly long ping shirt. It was much longer than a regular t-shirt, and it had the school's logo on the back and on the left breast, in a smaller version.

Thoroughly wiping Lyra, Mr. Holder balled up the diaper and put it into the diaper pail. He fluffed out a thicker diaper then before, this one having childish prints similar to the ones that Tracey had worn to bed. He slid it under Lyra, threading her tail through the back before getting out the powder and rash cream to prep her diaper area. A few moments later he brought the front up and taped it snugly on. 

"I bet our new helper here is going to be jealous of the cute comfy clothes you get to wear," the big bear said as he helped Lyra undress from her regular school uniform, unfolding the pink onesie and helping her pull it over her head.

Tracey blushed as she turned back in time to see Mr. Holder pulled the flaps of the onesie closed, snapping them together. He then picked Lyra up and set her down, patting her thicker backside. Her ears were splayed and she was hugging her tail. Tracey felt the ball of fear return as she realized that she could very easily end up in such a uniform.

"Okay, Nora why don't you take Lyra here over to the nursery. She can get a pair of overalls down there, and be sure to talk with Ms. Mako, she'll need to check her in."

"Okaaaay Mr. Holder!" Nora said happily taking Lyra's paw to lead her waddling away.

Lyra sniffled and gave Tracey a wave, which the tigress returned, before returning her attention to Mr. Holder. As she saw out of the corner of her eye, Nora seemed to be comforting Lyra.

"L-Lyra didn't seem to happy with going back to the Nursery." Tracey said aloud, more to herself than to Mr. Holder.

"Oh, it won't be the first time for her. She's a girl who wants to run ahead before learning to walk. Some time in the nursery will help her destress a little. It seems like whenever she's really stressed, her condition tends to get worse. It was the same her freshman year too," he said with a shake of his head. "Now if you have a moment, did you really want to volunteer or did Nora just get really excited again about someone else working with her?"

"U-uh... a l-little of both, sir?" Tracey said. "B-but I have been kinda... curious about the daycare section..."

"Well let me show you around, I can give you a note back to your class and you can think on whether or not this is something you want to help with," Mr. Holder said as he gave her a pat on the back. "We usually have anywhere between 8 to 10 students here in this particular class, but like I said earlier, we always need more help from volunteers. The nursery has about 6 or so, with only 4 of those being there full time as their conditions warrant."

He led her around the main daycare room which had a reading corner with some soft pillows, an activity area, a small class section with quite a few brighter colors and happy posters and the students at their desks.

"What about classes? I had heard that, somehow, the classes are mostly the same so that the... uh... MSers can k-keep up?"

"With smaller classes we can take a more one on one approach to learning. We keep pace as best we can with the main school but due to afternoon naps and the breaks for changes we can't quite keep everything completely equal. To make up we usually have a summer session. It also helps parents who need sitters for MS students."

"So they are still taking their regular classes?" Tracey asked as they passed by a classroom. In it were colorful desks with several students, all with their pacifiers in, taking notes. "And maybe even get to go to college?"

"Yup, there are even MS specific scholarships. Having MS doesn't mean they can't someday be adults and get to the point they can't take care of themselves. They just need a little more help in school is all."

"Oh," Tracey said, still feeling nervous around the bear, but calming some from his gentle aura. They passed by the nursery where a raccoon girl in the onesie uniform was thrashing about trying to grab the snaps on the bottom of her onesie.

"I don't belong hewe! I'm a big giwl!" she said with a lisp as a coyote girl was soon at her side. 

"Amy, is throwing a tantrum how big girls behave?" Tracey herd the girl sternly say to the petulant racoon before they were out of earshot.

"S-so what do volunteers usually do?" Tracey asked.

"Lots of things. They study together with the MS students, help with changes, help with getting the potty trainers to the potties, help teachers in passing out homework and class materials, play games with the little ones, and most of all act as emotional support." Mr. Holder explained.

"And babysitters?"

Mr. Holder shook his head. "I can see where you might draw that conclusion but that's a bit of an over-simplification. Think of them more as RA's or nurses in training. There are actually elective classes for seniors that are more involved then just volunteering."

"I-involved how?" Tracey spied a row of different-colored high-chairs in another room.

"More involved like teaching classes, helping to develop individual care plans, spend some time outside of school with their charges, and things like that," he said as he finished leading her around the daycare room. "Its a noble cause to devote your life to helping others. With volunteering you can see if this is really what you want or if you just want to offer a paw in help for a bit. Think it over kitten."

Tracey blushed at the nickname and thanked Mr. Holder for his time. She accepted the signed note back to her class, able to quickly catch up on what she had missed so far.

The rest of the school day Tracey managed to avoid the daycare section and Nora. She was only too happy when she made it to the locker room for track practice. She quickly changed into her track uniform and closed her locker, only to realize that a certain fellow teammate and rival was standing right next to her.

"Hi there, Tracey!" Leslie Spotsfrey said, looking smug as per usual.

"Hello Leslie," Tracey said, coolly, knowing that this wasn't going to be good.

"So I heard a little rumor," Leslie began, "that you spent some time over in the daycare section of school."

"And?" Tracey replied, not bothering to deny it.

"I was just curious is all. I mean, if you were having problems," Leslie said with emphasis, "then I think that it's so good of you to be proactive and seek out some age appropriate help."

Tracey shook her head, forcing the feeling of dread in her stomach to be quiet.

"I ran into my friend Nora, who is a volunteer there. She really wants me to join up with the other volunteers and took me over there to see what it was like." Tracey said, keeping her cool as she did so.

Leslie appeared a little frustrated by this and let out a little huff of annoyance. "Well, volunteering will probably look good for college, so congrats," she said, very insincerely. Soon after they were out on the field doing stretches, and then, doing laps. Tracey let herself be calmed by the running, finding her center. After practice was over, she walked home to find her mom out and her dad already back from work.

"Hey there, Tracey, your mom's at the grocery store. Want to hang out with your pops?" he asked from the couch in the living room. He was watching the sports recap of the day on the TV.

Tracey smiled and moved to take a seat on the couch next to her father, before she found herself being pulled onto his lap. Her dad gave her a bit of a noogie, fussing with his hand between her ears in an affectionate pat. "How you been doing kiddo? Track practice going well? I still can't wait for your first meet of the year," he said bouncing her a little on his knee.

"U-uh... it's going great, Dad... uh... I-I was th-thinking about v-volunteering to help out at the daycare section at school."

"Oh? Hmm, after your diagnosis that does make some since I suppose. You can probably learn how to manage your own problems if you do," he said with a rub of his chin. He let out a rumbling chuckle as he thought about it.

"I-I was k-kinda roped in by my old friend... N-Nora. And... uh... I learned some things about th-the daycare."

Tracey's dad continued bouncing her on his knee. "Oh? What'd you learn kitten? And I think I remember Nora, she was the deer girl, right?"

"U-uh... y-yeah, right. I l-learned about how the daycare section still t-teaches regular classes."

"Any other big differences? Why not just have the MS students in your other classes then if they're still following along?"

"Uhm... w-well... some of them n-need some extra care and attention... like naps and bottles and hugs and stuff like that... and a rare few need some more than that, so they go to the nursery for a little while to be babied even more..."

The older lion stopped bouncing Tracey as he turned his attention to her fully, turning off the TV behind her. "I've read some things about that. Good to know your school has the option. I'll be honest kitten, after your diagnosis, your mother and I did our research. You're case is not that severe, as far as we can tell, and you've been handling it very well. We're proud of you, kiddo, but we have been keeping an eye out to make sure it doesn't get any worse. You're mom getting you that new protection is the result of that. Maybe your volunteering idea might be a good thing. Knowing more certainly won't hurt, right?"

Tracey blushed and looked away. "M-maybe... although... sometimes... it's starting to feel like... you guys have been treating me like a kitten..."

Chuckling, her father shook his head. "I'm treating you no different then I've always treated you, kitten. You've always been my girl," he said with another playful head pat. If anything was amiss, he apparently didn't see it. Even when he resumed bouncing her on his knee, something he hadn't done since she was a little girl. But Tracey decided not to point this out. Tracey grumbled as she was continually bounced on her father's knee. Not exactly hating it, but definitely feeling embarrassed. 

"I've g-got some homework that I need to do, Dad..."

"Heh, all right kitten. Off to your homework then. When when your mom gets home we'll call you down to dinner," he said as she helped her off his lap, after kissing her on her forehead.

Tracey eeped and scurried away to get started on her homework. She made quick work of it before heading back downstairs at the call for dinner. She blushed as she received a kiss on her forehead again as she was greeted by her mom.

"Hi, sweetie, how was your day?" her mother asked as she pulled out a chair out for her daughter. Usually her parents took turns cooking dinner and father was the chef tonight. Although his skills were not quite as good as her mothers, he seemed to excel at grill foods, and tonight he'd grilled up some steaks.

"Uhm... o-okay... I... uh... my f-friend Nora... she... uh... she wants me to volunteer at the... Daycare..." Tracey said, blushing as she took a seat.

Her dad got her a plate of steak and rice pilaf, but as soon as he put it down, he bent forward to take a fork and knife and cut up Tracey's food into smaller bites. "There you go kiddo," he said before taking a seat at the table. Again, Tracey said nothing, but blushed and thanked her father, before going on to explain to her mother how she had been roped into potentially volunteering at the Daycare.

"Your father mentioned it while you were doing your homework. I have not problem with it, especially if it helps you learn about your condition," Her mom chimed in. She also learned over and put a napkin in Tracey's lap since she seemed slow to do so herself.

"U-uh... y-yeah... and... uh... m-maybe learn how to m-make myself stop..." Tracey said, feeling a little flustered. She took a drink of the apple juice placed before her and simply ate her dinner. She answered her parents' questions and joined in with the small family chatter, but her heart wasn't in it tonight, something both her mother and father took note of. Later that evening, when it was time for bed, Tracey's mother entered her daughter's room. Apparently she didn't have a lot of faith in her ability to diaper herself after what she'd witnessed the night before.

Tracey frowned and blushed. "I can do it, mom." Tracey said, looking down at her toes, her thumb found its way into her mouth.

"You can, but I can do it better. Last night it fell to your ankles after you tried," she said with another soft push to her kitten's shoulder, having her lay back on the bed so she could undress her and get another diaper out.

Tracey whined as she sucked her thumb. She found Felicity being held out to her, and snatched her with a free paw, hugging the plush dragon close, her nose being tickled by the scent of her baby powder. Just like the night before, Tracey was given rash cream, baby powder, and taped snugly into a thick MS overnight diaper. 

"There we go, safe from leaks," her mom said as she helped her daughter up. "I know you don't really have any pajama bottoms that fit well over your new diapers, so maybe I should get you some new jammies." she thought aloud. She didn't drag the topic out though, just giving her daughter a big hug before leaving her to go to bed.

Tracey was afraid of what that meant, but was too tired to argue. She yawned and, thumb in mouth, Felicity in paw, she climbed into bed and went promptly to sleep. She tossed and turned in her sleep from a bad nightmare, something confusing involving Nora changing her diaper, only for the friendly deer girl to morph into a laughing Leslie, who for some reason became a giant and picked Tracey up, carrying her around the school for all to see. Tracey thrashed as she slept, eventually falling out of bed with a loud thump just before her alarm went off the next morning. Her eyes shot open and immediately started to tear up as she sleepily sat up, rubbing her head and sucking her thumb, wearing just her night diaper and a pajama shirt, on the floor next to her bed.

Hearing the thud downstairs, Katherine came up to check on her daughter, opening the door to see her teary eyed kitten on the floor.

"Aww kitten, what happened?" she asked looking surprised.

"I few owt and hit my heawd." Tracey said around her thumb, looking up and trying to blink her tears away, not noticing her soaked diaper which was almost ready to leak.

Katherine knelt down and gathered Tracey into her arms. "Sweetie, are you okay?" she asked giving her forehead a kiss where she guessed the owie probably was. She also gave a discreet pat to the diaper she was wearing, feeling how soaked it was. "C'mon, lets get you cleaned up and off to school," she said as she picked Tracey up and, after giving her a gentle rock, set her on her bed. She untaped her diaper and wiped her down with the baby wipes. She almost reached for another diaper out of instinct, but instead gave her thigh a pat. "Go on and get in the shower, breakfast will be waiting for your downstairs."

"Fankoo mommy," Tracey said not realizing what she said, still sucking her thumb, before heading to the shower. Tracey blushed the entire time she showered, before getting dressed, and making her way downstairs. Felicity was in her arms again when she sat down at the breakfast table.

Shaking her head with a slight smile, Katherine just made her daughter a plate of food and didn't comment on the stuffed dragon until just before it was time for her to head to school. "I'll watch over your friend Felicity for you while you go to class. Okay hun?"

"Huh?" Tracey asked before looking down in her arms, letting out a surprised squeak. She thrust Felicity to her mom before heading out the door.

Tracey boarded and started to make her way to the seat. Did I really just call mom, mommy? She wondered to herself, taking a seat next to Lyra. She turned to strike up a conversation with the arctic vixen, jumping in surprise to find her safely strapped into a bright pink, teen-sized carseat, complete with five point harness. She was presently wearing the pink uniform legless onesie with the skirt attachment. Usually, her bus didn't have any students in the nursery section of the school. However, after Lyra's step backwards yesterday, the school bus had been equipped with a baby seat large enough for the teen vixen.

"H-hi," Tracey said.

Lyra gave Tracey a wave, blushing a little bit from her seat. Some of the other kids nearby were making comments about her, but she seemed to be ignoring it mostly for now.

"This seat was on the bus this morning... all nursery students need them," she said tugging at her harness. In frustration she gave up and pushed her own paci in, casually sucking on it.

"I'm so sorry, Lyra." Tracey said, meaning it.

Lyra looked a little more pointedly at Tracey. "Are you going to come work in the daycare? Nora seems to really want you there."

"...Uh... I'm not sure... b-but I don't think that she's going to let it go..."

Lyra nodded at that. "Has your um... problem gotten any worse? I'm not sure it'd be a good idea to be in the daycare already if um..." she didn't bother to finish before she put her paci back in and stared out the window as she thought about it.

"I don't th-think so... but my mom and dad have started... treating me like a little cub."

Lyra raised an eyebrow and took the binky back out. "Got a crib yet?"

Tracey's eyes went wide and she shook her head. "No! Just.. the uh... protection at night... and... a plush dragon toy..."

Lyra rolled her eyes, apparently not believing it was just going to end at protection at night, but she didn't say anything further. Soon enough they arrived at the school and as the rest of the bus filed out, Lyra remained in her seat. Nora could be seen just outside the bus apparently waiting to get on. Tracey had to wait for the last of the bus to empty, so she sat back, suddenly becoming nervous at the sight of a certain excited doe.

"Hiiii! Oh.. and Tracey, sitting right next to little Lyra! This is just perfect for her!" said the doe as she came bouncing onto the bus. She scooched Tracey off the seat so she could get to Lyra's harness. Before she unbuckled her though, she gave the vixen's diaper a pat. "Does your mommy change you before you go to school? Cause it seems like you have a hard time making it to school dry," she asked, not meant as some kind of reprimand, but as general curiosity. Lyra just looked away blushing at the comment and waited patiently for Nora to start unbuckling her.

"U-uh, yeah. We're on the same bus, Nora, s-so might as well sit next to one another." Tracey said, wanting to leave but also wanting to stay.

"That's great! We can always go to the daycare together with Lyra then!" Nora said as she finished unbuckling the vixen and took her paw. "Come on! Lets go," she waved at Tracey to follow them off the bus.

Tracey blushed and followed, grateful that her paw wasn't being held like Lyra's this time. She watched as Nora hugged and cooed at the vixen, as though she actually were a baby.

It would seem that Tracey is going to get better acquainted with the school's daycare program!

• Like 4
4 hours ago, BabySofia said:

My only complaint is waiting for the next part! Enjoying this world you've put together. I don't think it's going to be long before Tracey's in a crib now...

YAY! Thank you so much! I certainly enjoy this story world as well! Hehehehehe, now whatever put that thought in your head? ... ;)

On 7/4/2020 at 10:49 AM, BabySofia said:

My only complaint is waiting for the next part! Enjoying this world you've put together. I don't think it's going to be long before Tracey's in a crib now...

I second that! Great story. I wonder when this new volunteer is going to end up in the nursery ?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, littleTomás said:

I second that! Great story. I wonder when this new volunteer is going to end up in the nursery ?

Awww, I am blushing so much! I'm going to try not to take too long! Also, no spoilers!

Alright! Another chapter all ready to go for your reading (hopefully) pleasure! I am so excited, I can barely contain myself!

Tracey's Story (Chapter 5)

by

Panther Cub & Anonymous

This is so surreal, Tracey thought to herself as she once again entered the daycare section of the school. Left and right were classmates around her own age, being treated like babies and toddlers. She tried not to stare at the training potties, being used by some of the "big-kids" in training pants. She caught a few blushing faces, but also some excited happy ones.

I guess that they're excited to prove that they don't need diapers? she queried to no one. She also noticed that more than a few of the other students seemed to genuinely act as though this was all normal. It probably is normal to them by now, especially if they grew up with MS. Tracey was so lost in thought that she almost bowled Nora and Lyra over, the former having been busy using a baby wipe to wipe at a spot on the latter's face, despite Lyra wincing and trying to swat the "helpful" hoof away.

"Oh, careful, Tracey," Nora said in her usual chipper voice, "I kinda have a habit of stopping short when I'm tending to the babies, especially the ones as cute as wittle Wywa here!" Nora said, having started speaking in babytalk more to the humiliated arctic vixen, before cuddling her and giving her a kiss on her forehead.

"Notta baby," Lyra lisped around her binky, to no avail.

"Morning girls," the big bear said in greeting. "Glad to see you back Tracey, does this mean you're going to be volunteering from now on?" he asked as Nora vigorously nodded behind her.

"Uh... s-sure?" Tracey said, hearing a near ear-splitting loud squea, before being given a bone-crushing hug from Nora.

Nora rubbed her head into Tracey's shoulder. "Yaaaaay!" she giggled. "You can start by bringing Lyra to the nursery and then coming back here!"

Tracey found Nora putting Lyra's paw into her own and sending them off. Tracey led Lyra by the paw towards the nursery section, both looking embarrassed.

Even though she'd gotten a quick glimpse of it before, the Nursery was still a bit more unsettling then the daycare. The daycare section had soft colors and motivational posters, but it at least still looked like a school, even if it was more of a pre-school than a high school... but the nursery didn't look anything like it. There was a gated play area, cribs, a rocking chair, changing tables in the open.

They walked past a large playpen where a grey rabbit girl was sitting, stacking soft-looking blocks, when suddenly Tracey was standing before a surprisingly large sheep wearing a pastel apron, smiling down at the two of them. Her wool was neatly trimmed, and there was a maternal air about her. The name tag on the apron read Mrs. Sinclair. Tracey shuddered internally, having heard of the overly enthusiastic caretaker that would put Nora to shame.

"Aww, I spy with my little eye a certain little white puffball, and she brought a friend. I wonder if she brought me another present?" Her voice was melodic and sweet, yet sounded terrifying to Tracey.

"H-Hi... I'm Tracey... uh... a n-new v-volunteer." Tracey said as Mrs. Sinclair pulled Lyra close into a hug, stopping to lick a thumb and rub at a spot on the vixen's face. Lyra whined and tried to turn away, only to be hugged and coddled some more.

"Welcome, Tracey, always happy to see another student taking the time to volunteer to look after all of these precious little ones."

It appeared Tracey would not escape a hug as well. Mrs. Sinclair threw an arm around her for a quick squeeze. "Thanks' for bringing our little kit here this morning. Do you want to stick around to help give her a bottle Tracey?"

"Uh... b-bottle?" Tracey asked, but apparently Mrs. Sinclair thought she agreed. Humming to herself, she guided Tracey over to a rocking chair, and settled Lyra into her lap, having Tracey put her arms around the vixen.

"Now it's important to speak gently to the little ones so that they can relax, especially around a new caretaker. Just wait here while I go heat up her ba-ba."

Lyra sat blushing in Tracey's lap. "You want to change my diaper next?" she said with a slight frown, grumbling about how Tracey seemed to go along with whatever anyone asked her to do.

"I-I'm sorry," Tracey whispered, "I-I don't know what to do?!"

Lyra sighed. "Sorry, I'm just grumpy, its not your fault," she said as she leaned against Tracey. It was kind of the natural thing to do while she was in the other girl's lap. Her thumb found her way to her mouth and for a moment, she did seem like a little kit.

"I h-heard th-that people with MS... as embarrassing as it is to have that secret revealed, can still grow up to care for themselves..." Tracey whispered, hating that she wanted to slip her own thumb into her mouth, instead chewing on her lip. To make matters worse, Tracey realized that she was starting to feel the need to pee.

"I know, I've rwed bout it," she said around her thumb. "Fweels so far away while in the nursery though." 

"Awww kit, its not naptime just yet. You still need your bottle," Mrs. Sinclair said as she came over to find Lyra practically looking sleepy in Tracey's lap.

Tracey took the liter-sized bottle with the white creamy formula inside, and looked apologetically at Lyra before holding the nipple up to her mouth. Lyra rolled her eyes before releasing her thumb and latching on, immediately resuming suckling.

"I-Is it safe for... uhm... someone Lyra's age to d-drink formula?" Tracey asked, looking up at Mrs. Sinclair.

"Silly kitten," she said, making Tracey cringe a little, not liking this large sheep labeling her with that specific nickname, "it's not baby formula. It's MS formula! It has all the nutrients a little one of Lyra's species and physical age group needs! All in a relaxing and milky package,"Mrs. Sinclair said as she gave a playful pat to Tracey's head between her ears, like her own mom and dad did.

Tracey blushed and nodded. "O-oh... b-but then... why a bottle? Why not... say... a sippi-cup?"

"Why a bottle? Well why a nursery instead of the daycare? It's because MS sufferers are not mature, in here," the large sheep lady said, pointing to her heart. "Lyra is not physically a baby, so to speak, but internally, she's somewhere between around ages two to four. Awww, look how relaxed Lyra is right now." Mrs. Sinclair gushed at the sleepy Lyra.

And true enough, the snow vixen was curled up in Tracey's lap, head lolling against her chest as she nursed from the bottle, murring softly with eyes closed. She looked much more peaceful then she had when she was blushing on the bus.

"Oh... it's just that... people really seem to act like w-th-they are actually babies... and I was just uh... wondering why..."

"It's to help them. MS sufferers often want to pretend that they don't have a problem, which can lead to stress and sometimes exacerbate the problem even more. We aren't making Lyra suck her thumb or have accidents, its happening because of MS. What we're doing is helping normalize these behaviors so its not as stressful to have it happen."

"... Oh... I-I guess that that makes sense..." as Tracey said this, Lyra grunted a little around the bottle nipple, and soon there was a stink that made Tracey's nose wrinkle. She squirmed a little, feeling the need to pee grow.

Lyra barely even seemed to notice what she'd done, she just kept nursing her bottle until eventually it was making air noises as she'd emptied it. "Okay Tracey, now you're going to want to take the bottle away," Mrs. Sinclair said as she offered a paw to help guide Tracey through the motion. "And then hug Lyra a little closer and start patting her back."

Tracey agreed, ignoring the smell, and soon had Lyra with her face over her shoulder, gently patting her on the back. There was a surprisingly loud belch, and a slight giggle that came from the snow white vixen.

"Perfect, you're a natural," Mrs. Sinclair enthused as she helped Lyra up from Tracey's lap. She gave a quick pat check to the girl's diapered bottom. "And I think I smell a kit who has stinky pants."

Lyra blushed at that, seeming to finally wake back up some and realize where she was and what was happening.

Tracey grimaced and stood up, fearing the possibility of wetting herself in front of the matronly sheep. "Uhm... wh-where's the bathroom?"

"Sorry Tracey, there isn't one in the nursery. The staff room has a private restroom but I can't let you in there. You'll have to head back over to the daycare for the training potties or back to the main side of campus."

"Seriously? The training potties or walk all the way to the other side of campus are my only options?" Tracey said, her eyes wide with surprise, and more than a little fear, as she crossed her legs a little. This was not the person to have an accident in front of.

Mrs. Sinclair nodded again. "Yes, its usually not a big deal since they're big boys and girls not prone to accidents. Its not a super long way either. Just a few hallways."

Tracey nodded and asked to be excused. After being given a hallpass, she started to briskly make her way towards the nearest restroom.

"Hi, hi! Did you get Lyra to the nursery safe and sound?!" Nora asked as she spied Tracey wandering past, apparently not headed back to daycare.

"O-oh, y-yeah! Sh-she's all safe and sound, even gave her a bottle. I just gotta get to the bathroom." Tracey said, her legs crossed some more.

"Oh! Better go quick, you look like you gotta go," Nora teased. Thankfully the smaller girl didn't take her paw or try to lead her to the training potties, she seemed busy at the moment with everything going on in the daycare. There was an otter girl, clearly an MSer, sitting on the ground and crying, most likely due to her scraped knee that Laura was attending to.

"Uh... y-yeah..." Tracey made quick work exiting the daycare, and heading down the halls. The very first bathroom she came to was out of order, so with a groan, Tracey made her way to the next one, spotting it just at the end of the hall. Fortunately, said restroom was not out of order and Tracey was able to rush into a stall and, tug her panties down and seat herself just in time. It had been a close call.

"Phew," Tracey said with relief. Once she had finished up, she made her way back to the Daycare, and was assigned to the classroom that was covering the same subject as her current usually scheduled class. The difference here was that Tracey, and two other volunteers, were now in charge over the rest of their classmates and their potty habits.

The potty habits of the daycare residents were surprisingly shakey. Only one in three made it to the bathroom on time, even with regular reminders and questions about when they needed to go. By the time Tracey was headed back to the main campus, there had been four accidents among the students who were potty-training. A grey wolf boy looked close to being downgraded to diapers again if he had one more accident.

There were actually several students in the daycare section, not the nursery, that were diapered full time. These were the ones who were completely incontinent. Tracey, much to her embarrassment, was roped into assisting in a few changes in order to learn how to do it properly in the future. Not wanting to hurt anyone's feelings, she did her best keeping her face neutral.

By the time Tracey was walking back to the main part of campus for her usual classes, the whole thing still seemed like a strange dream. Was that what it was like on the other side of the school all the time? she wondered to herself. Thankfully for the moment anyways, she was a normal teen, and she could finish out her day and get to her running practice.

Tracey ran, once more letting the world fall away. She made excellent time, and started getting pumped for the upcoming track meet. Leslie did give her some guff about choosing to volunteer at the daycare, but as per usual, Tracey was able to shrug her little barbs and jabs off. She made it home just in time to see her parents pull in to the driveway.

"Hey there kitten, how'd the school day go?" Her mother Katherine asked as she stepped out of the car. Her father waved happily behind her as they all headed into the house. Oddly, her mom had a bag from a store she didn't recognize.

"U-uh... o-okay... I h-helped out at the daycare and the n-nursery... and I got in another practice run." Tracey looked at the bag again and tried to read the side of it. "Wh-what... uh... what's that?" Tracey felt a pit in her stomach form when she read the name of the store, Luvvies. That was a store that sold only MS related supplies. Tracey had seen their logo, which itself was a cartoon teenaged tigress in a shirt and diaper smiling and giving a thumbs up, and lots of items in the daycare today.

"We got you a little something to help with your problem. You've been sucking your thumb so much we thought it might help," her mom said as she took out a little plastic backed package. It was a pacifier sized for a teen, just like the one Lyra had worn on a ribbon.

Tracey's eyes went wide at the sight of it. "B-but th-that's f-for babies!" Tracey stuttered.

"That's not what the package says kitten. Its for MS teens like you," her mom said with a friendly pat as she headed into the house leaving the package in her paws. There were apparently more in the bag.

Tracey followed behind, still unbelieving that this was happening. Her thumb slipped itself inside her mouth. "B-but I down need won!"

Tracey's father chuckled, "You might not want to say that with your thumb in your mouth kiddo. Here, let me help," he said reaching for the package in her paws and opening it for her. He handed the unboxed paci to her. "Probably better than your thumb."

Tracey meeped when she realized that her thumb was in her mouth, and quickly wiped it on her shirt. She stared at the paci in her paws, before finally opening her mouth to tell her parents that she didn't want it. Tracey's dad was still holding the paci and figured this was an invite, so with her mouth open and before she could complain, he popped it in. 

"Better?" he asked with a grin as he gave her head an affectionate pat.

Tracey let out a whine as she automatically began to nurse the binky. "B-but I down neewd iwt." She lisped, quickly shutting the door behind them. Her parents seemed to believe otherwise, especially as she didn't move to take it out of her mouth.

"Go ahead and get started on your homework sweetie, I'll dinner ready in a bit," her mother called from the kitchen.

Tracey grumbled as she trudged up to her room to get started on her homework, sucking her new paci the entire time. It actually helped make her feel better, and she soon forgot she even had it.

By the time dinner rolled around, Tracey's mother had to politely ask her to take out her paci and go wash her paws for dinner. Her father once again cut up her meal for her and as soon as dinner was done, but Tracey chose not to comment on it, especially since it was her father's special sweet bbq chicken.

"So, kitten," her dad started, smiling down at his daughter, "how was your first official day volunteering at the daycare?"

Tracey froze and finished chewing her bite of chicken, before answering. "U-uh... w-well, it wasn't quite what I was expecting..."

"I'll bet! So many cute little friends all running around that you're partially in charge of, almost like a big sister. I'll bet it was pretty hectic." Tracey's mom chimed in, sounding as chipper as Nora.

"U-uh... y-yeah, it was pretty hectic," Tracey agreed, "especially with the potty-trainers having to run to... uhm... the b-bathroom." Tracey wanted to avoid using the juvenile word potty around her parents as much as possible, considering that they were already treating her like a little girl. She felt that that would just add fuel to the fire.

"How about you kitten, are you still making it to the potty yourself just fine?" he dad asked, making Tracey jump a little.

"Y-yup! Just fine, no problems there, at all!" Tracey said, glad that she had avoided the close call earlier in the day. She now was resolved to monitor the bathrooms nearest the daycare, just in case there's anymore surprises.

"Well that's great kitten," her dad emphasized this by tousling her headfur, "just remember that even if you feel just a little like you need to potty, to be sure to ask a teacher, okay?"

Tracey looked down at her plate, blushing. "'Kay, daddy," she mumbled without thinking.

Dinner continued on, with the conversation ball being passed between Tracey's parents about their day. Soon, it was nearing the tigress' bedtime, and her mother led her up to her room and started getting out a diaper for her.

"But mom, why do I have to wear that now? It's not even close to when I go to bed?" Tracey whined as she stood next to her bed.

Katherine just gave her daughter a motherly look. "Its easier to do now then when you go to bed. This way if you fall asleep early, you'll be ready kitten," she said as she took Tracey's paw and guided her toward the bed.

Tracey sighed as she was guided down and her skirt removed. She found Felicity being dangled in front of her face by her mother. "I-I'm not really a little kitten, mom." Tracey said, before taking her stuffed friend and holding it in a hug.

"I know you're not hun, I'm just helping you with your MS problem," she said as she tugged off her daughter's panties, holding her legs up by the ankles and sliding the diaper under her. "This won't be a problem as soon as you can stop wetting the bed," she said as she applied rash cream and powder."

"B-but... what if I... can't?" Tracey asked in a small voice, tears in her eyes.

"Then your father and I will help you deal with it till you're old enough to handle it on your own," she said in a reassuring voice as she finished taping the diaper snugly on. Tracey sniffled and buried her face into Felicity.

"Awww its okay sweetie, its not the end of the world, you'll get through this one way or the other," Kathrine said as she put an arm around her daughter, cuddling her close. Tracey curled in close to her mother, taking comfort in the gentle back rub and the soft purring.

That night sleep didn't come easy to Tracey. She had a nightmare about ending up in the nursery at school and she only woke from it when she fell out of her own bed, tumbling to the floor again like she'd done the morning prior.

Tracey yelped, her paci falling out, before she started to rub her head. She took no notice of just how soaked her diaper was, yet again. At the sound of the thud, her mother found her way into her room still in a robe since it was late at night. 

"Awww kitten, did you fall out of bed again?" she asked as she helped get her daughter up off the floor. She hugged her close and rocked her on the bed. It was still dark out, probably late night. "I was reading just before bed and I heard a noise and worried it was you," she said as she discreetly gave her daughter's padding a pat and shook her head to find it soaked already.

"Sowwy" Tracey said around her thumb, still oblivious of her padding which was almost ready to leak as she started to climb into bed.

"Its all right kitten, you couldn't help it. We'll just need to get something to help you with that if its going to be happening every night," she said as she noticed the slight leak from her diaper. She gave Tracey another hug before guiding her to lay back for a change. She got out another diaper, not saying what she was doing, just taking care of it like any mother would their baby who was wet.

Tracey let out a yawn, not really registering what her mother was saying or doing. She continued to suck on her thumb before spotting her dragon and hugging her close again.

Katherine opened a pack of wipes and wiped Tracey down before balling up the wet diaper and putting it into her diaper pail. She took out another diaper and slid it under her before adding more rash cream and powder.

"Just go back to sleep kitten, you still have school in the morning. I'll turn your alarm off and be in to wake you up myself, okay?"

"'Kay, mommy," Tracey said sleepily, falling asleep while sucking her thumb.

Katherine eased her thumb out and swapped it with a pacifier before kissing her forehead and quietly leaving the room. "Ni ni kitten," she said.

When she returned in the morning, Tracey was at least in her bed but once again she needed to be changed. Her mother went about the task of getting her up and wiping her down enough to have her head off to the bathroom to shower up.

Tracey blushed as she showered, making sure to keep her thumb out of her mouth as she got dressed and made her way downstairs. Already off to a great start today. She thought with a sigh.

I hope that you enjoyed the new chapter, and that you enjoyed it enough to leave a review!

• Like 3

Great Chapter yet again! I can't wait to see how Tracey will inevitably end up in the daycare instead of volunteering at the daycare ? I wonder if she's going to have an accident in front of the sheep who runs the nursery and get diapered on the spot??? ?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Warlord45 said:

Love this story! Cant wait to read more! ?

Thank you! It's a very fun one to work on! I'll post more again soon!

1 hour ago, littleTomás said:

Great Chapter yet again! I can't wait to see how Tracey will inevitably end up in the daycare instead of volunteering at the daycare ? I wonder if she's going to have an accident in front of the sheep who runs the nursery and get diapered on the spot??? ?

Awwww Blush Thanks! Now what makes you say that? She's not some big baby who has an urge to suck her thumb or something... wait a second.

I'm glad you messaged me about this, as I really have been enjoying this! Definitely a rail or a crib coming in her near future! I kind of hope the inevitable accident happens in the daycare and not the regular classes. I'm beginning to think it was a setup to ask her to volunteer though... Nicer way to get her there rather than just sending her there. Going to make it twice as embarrassing when she ends up in the nursery though... :)

• Like 1
  • Panther Cub changed the title to Tracey's Story (Ch. 10 Uploaded 8/29/2021)
  • Panther Cub changed the title to Tracey's Story (Halloween Special Uploaded 10/31/2023)