LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

DiaperPerves Youtube Channel!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I get asked "what can I expect in a session with you?" so I answered it!  I don't know what you expect until you tell me! tada! 
Here's how I find out what you want in your fantasies: www.myvegasnursery.com/dreamscene/pdf 

And subscribe to my youtube channel please!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I started making little 10 minute videos on my Instagram but I realize not everyone has IG (and mine is private@diaper.perv ) so I'm posting them on my YOUTUBE CHANNEL
http://www.youtube.com/c/DiaperPerv 
Only the non-pervy videos go to Youtube. The pervy ones are still on my private IG! 

Hey! I saw one of your videos on YouTube a couple weeks ago when I was trying to find some ABDL content to watch, love your stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2
18 hours ago, Joep said:

Hey! I saw one of your videos on YouTube a couple weeks ago when I was trying to find some ABDL content to watch, love your stuff!

@zombieg

Agreed:  Love the Videos :)

Brian

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I’m quitting Pro-sessions! but other than that little bit of news, literally NOTHING IN MY LIFE IS CHANGING!! NOTE: NOTHING is different. so no need to say “good luck” cuz there’s no new “ventures” or nothing else I’m doing differently and I’m not going anywhere, lol.  You can’t get rid of me that easily.

Is your Instagram page down? [mention]zombieg [/mention] I saw that you linked your social in your video descriptions but I can’t seem to actually find it.

On 8/15/2020 at 4:14 PM, Joep said:

Is your Instagram page down? [mention]zombieg [/mention] I saw that you linked your social in your video descriptions but I can’t seem to actually find it.

Yes, I'm taking a break from IG right now but I'm trying to post regularly on my youtube "community" tab and sometimes www.Twitter.com/diaperperv & sometimes on Fetlife. ALL my links: www.diaperperv.contactin.bio

New video for the week!! 
Tips on attending your first or fourth ABDL event!! 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Totally creepy; no wonder people hate us when this is what they see promoted

• 2 weeks later...

Diaperperv & Switchbacks (on Fetlife) have a discussion about our turn offs in the ABDL lifestyle and fetish & that it's totally OK to not like everything. Liking things doesn't validate you one way or another & disliking stuff doesn't exclude you from being part of this. What are some of your dislikes or turnoffs? Comment below!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2020 at 12:18 PM, zombieg said:

I’m quitting Pro-sessions! but other than that little bit of news, literally NOTHING IN MY LIFE IS CHANGING!! NOTE: NOTHING is different. so no need to say “good luck” cuz there’s no new “ventures” or nothing else I’m doing differently and I’m not going anywhere, lol.  You can’t get rid of me that easily.

:( well that sucks, you are very good At what you do but you have to do what’s best for you. Thank you for the great sessions you gave me, I still replay them in my head when I’m wearing ?. Stay in touch gorgeous!

• Like 2