LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

DiaperPerves Youtube Channel!

On 11/17/2021 at 12:41 PM, zombieg said:

was this tax added from the Clips4sale site? I wasn't aware of it at all as Clips4sale has 100000's of producers and content creators that use their service.  I DO NOT own any of these mega clip download sites like C4S, manyvids, etc? so I had no idea about what the fee is and I would like to know what it is as well. I would suggest that you contact their support on whatever platform you downloaded the videos on and ask them. I know C4S is based in the USA & pretty sure Manyvids is as well. 

@zombieg

it appears to have been added because of the last transaction:  I will have to look at it. and then possibly hit up support on the site(s) so I can see where the order comes from.  I DON"T mind getting charged a fee, if that is the way they do it, but I HOPE that the fee is NOT really HIGH - When it said "INTL" I am like "Is this site in the US, or outside of it" and thought that it may be, but I just dont wanna get hit with a HIGH fee by surprise :(

Keep up the GREAT work :)

Brian

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2020 at 2:10 PM, zombieg said:

Watch my whole youtube channel here!  hope you enjoyed that crinkly walk down memory lane with these vintage BB diapers

I love those early diapers, especially cause they gave a pointy large duck tail that was very bulky and moved side to side when you walk. None of ab/dl diapers do that ?

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What is a diaper fetish? How do people get turned on by it? What do I get out of it? Let’s break it down!  Please share this video with non-abdl partners/friends to help them with understanding the scope of having a diaper fetish. 
This is part of a class I taught to non-AB/DL folks locally. The actual class was close to 2hrs with demos, show n tell.

• 2 months later...

I know some of my youtube videos are "age restricted" and you can't watch them without a youtube account BUT you CAN watch all my videos without logging in at Xvideos: https://t.co/2hTnMIi12z

The latest video is about shifting perspectives and readjusting expectations if you weren't able to get a room for Capcon 2022 Summercap. 

• Thanks 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

FINALLY, a new youtube video. 

It's nice to fantasize about meeting an already established CG in the community that fits perfectly with your life, who can read your mind & be that awesome AB/DL provider but in reality, most ppl will end up coming out to their non-AB/DL partners and essentially teaching them about the things they enjoy. I am not qualified to speak on this beyond thinking of general tips so I let SoggyPrince & BabyDonny (both on fetlife) chat about it since they have real life experience doing this!!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

BB Donny is going to show off what he's bringing to Capcon SummerCap edition (happening next week!) If you missed the last video, he announced he'll be available for "Daddy Donny" sessions there.

Do you have your outfits picked? What are you most excited about? Other than seeing friends & making new ones of course.

• 2 months later...

@zombieg

Wow! That video hit home directly at the target! One of the things that most people don't understand is that they want something happened so fast. It's not like somebody can just throw a diaper on and the minute they say they're AB or DL, they end up getting exactly what they want. Most of what happens is you have to be able to find the right individual, and like I keep telling people, there is no easy way to find what you're looking for. More than once I have seen people get taken advantage of by people who say they are a mommy or a daddy, only to find out that they have given away information that makes it so they can steal from the poor person. That is not cool! That is why it is always a good idea to make sure that you are dealing with people who are trustworthy and who are actually say they are who they say they are comma and actually find out that they are who they say they are.

You also have to make sure that whatever you are doing, you are happy. You are exactly right, when you say that if something makes you happy, just do it. When you said that if you just do it, you will feel a lot better, it hit home. If wearing diapers makes you happy, do it: if sucking on a pacifier makes you happy, do it. Basically you should not feel ashamed because the way you feel or the way you act. If something makes you happy, the best thing to do is to make sure that you're doing it, in an appropriate place, at an appropriate time, and with appropriate people period of course, you don't want to be messing around with minors, because that is a nono right off the bat! But if somebody feels happy because they throw a diaper on, or because they're wearing appropriate clothing, then just do it!

You are also right that you don't need every single bell and whistle when it comes to the clothing and equipment that comes out every other month period there are so many diapers for example that come out, that if for some reason somebody decided that they needed to buy a brand new diaper supply every month, they'd be spending thousands of dollars and they probably wouldn't be able to sustain that. In my mind, the only way that you should be worried is if you are feeling the way you are feeling, and you are not trying to find a way to deal with it appropriately. In my mind, I have my diapers, I have my stuffy, and I have my pacifier. Those three things make me feel good, and I might not use the pacifier for example every night, but there are times when it gets really really bad, and I just need something to help me calm down. Or I'll give my stuffy a great big hug, and that will help me relax. You just have to be able to roll with what you have, and do it in a way that makes you happy. Do not worry about what other people say, because that will drive you insane. You have to use what you have, and be happy for what you have period I don't have to worry about my diapers anymore or any of my supplies, because they are covered, because of my incontinence. I also have the feelings that I've always had since I was eight, so I am a DL! That means I can wear diapers because of my incontinence, and I can deal with the feelings that I've always had, and I can legitimately do it, because there is a reason. I don't have to hide what I am or what I do, or why I feel that way. Certain people I wouldn't tell, but there's no reason to worry about something if you are doing it in the privacy of your own home.

You also don't need to go out and immediately find a caregiver: finding a right caregiver takes time: and takes the form of trying to find someone who you trust 100%. This means that you end up having a discussion with an individual, and you build up a level of trust, and eventually you would hopefully be able to meet this individual! However, you should not go in with preconceived notions or expectations, because you don't know what the heck you're walking into. When I went to Florida on vacation in 96 and 97, I didn't know what the heck I was dealing with, but the second time when I went back in 97, I knew exactly who I was dealing with, and how they would react. I felt like I had never left when I returned. It just takes a little bit of time to find the right individual, and it takes our relationship where you were feeling that the person is trustworthy, if you can trust them, they should be able to trust you. Sometimes these things need to be dealt with as they occur, meaning you have to deal with the individual in real time, once you end up dealing with an individual, and you have a relationship with that individual, and you know exactly what you're gonna get, and you know what you're gonna get and where you're gonna get it, it's a lot easier.

One of the most important things that I find that's important is: you need to be yourself! By this I mean, for 47 years I hid that I was an adult diaper lover, and all the feelings I had were of part of me since birth. If you can't be yourself, then there is something wrong with the situation. It would be nice to be able to find someone who understands that, and helps you to do that, but in order for this to happen, you have to end up finding the right type of contacts, and interact with those people so that you know what you're dealing with. @AwakenEvil Once said when someone didn't automatically respond to a welcome post, that you have to end up interacting with your environment and the people within it before you can make decisions on whether it works or not. In order to be able to make friends and be able to get to that level, you have to end up interacting with these people and getting to know people, so they get to know you, so they can trust what you're saying, so they know about you. That's the only way it works. If you're scared, I can understand, but most of the time you want to be able to make connections in the community, and make sure that the people that you're dealing with are trustworthy. Most of the time, this can be done over an extended period of time, but if it doesn't workout right away, you shouldn't just throw in the towel and say I'm done. It would be like a baby having a temper tantrum when you wouldn't give him a cookie, so he ends up having a major temper tantrum where he's beating his feet against the floor and pounding his fists into the carpet!

Procrastination is the most important thing when you're talking about the five: if you don't do something, when you really want to do it, all you're doing is putting off the inevitable. For 47 years, I kept on trying to fight the fact that I am incontinent, and I'm a diaper lover. Regardless of what I try to do, those particular feelings come flying back to me full force, and there's no way I can stop it. I don't want to stop it, but I can't sit around procrastinating saying that I don't feel like that, or I'm not who I say I am, because they keep on hitting me in the face. Procrastination is one of the worst things, because if you can't accept that you are what you are, then it is very hard for you to be able to move forward. Some people can't understand what their feeling or why they're feeling it, but once I actually accepted it, after talking to very very trustworthy individuals, it was a lot easier for me to be able to move to the next step: that means that I enjoy the fact that I'm wearing diapers, and the fact that they feel good, they look good, and then I move on to the next piece making sure that if I use them I'm protected. If I'm incontinent, I'm going to use the darn things in the first place, so why end up trying to procrastinate, and try to fake out my head, when I know darn well that I am incontinent and I'm a diaper lover, and I love it!

Finally, I would love to be able to find the right person that I could share this with. However, there are so many people out there that would probably find it off putting, so I would have to find the right individual. This does not mean that I can't find it, but it is something that you have to go in head first to try to locate. This does not mean you dive in off the deep end off a diving board and drowned in 10 feet of water, it just means that you have to do it in an appropriate manner so you don't end up drowning in a sea of people that are always around. I've seen a couple of videos that are very good, one of them is yours, the other one @Elfy Posted, and it tells people what an ABDL is and what it is not comment it tells people things that make sense, and it actually portrays ABDL in a positive light. There are so many things that make it sound negative, that it is hesitant sometimes to be able to say:  hey I am what I am! Some people may think of that in a negative way, but you have to find the right individual that is willing to accept you for who you are, and what you are. For many years, I would not be able to find that individual. I've always been told that I probably will be single until the day I'm dead, and if that is the way it has to be, then so be it. If I was lucky enough to find the right individual that could accept me for what I am who I am and all of that, even with my idiosyncrasies and my good habits and my bad habits, it would be really cool. However, I have to also look out for my mental physical and psychological health as well. I can't have somebody ordering me around like a soldier, and I can't end up letting myself go to hell not doing anything. There's a fine line between the two of them. Hopefully, someday I will find the right individual, and if I do, that's awesome! If for some reason I can't, then at least I have done what I could do and I give it my best shot.

I'm actually glad that I am incontinent and I'm a diaper lover! Now I don't have to hide what is obvious, I don't have to worry about somebody finding out, because all the people that need to know already do. People that don't need to know do not know. The thing is, you have to be yourself, and not somebody that you're not. I am what I am incontinent and a diaper lover, and that will never change! That means exactly what it entails: I'm sick and tired of trying to deny something that is obviously there in front of my face, as plain as day, and there's no reason to worry about it because it's just part of who I am.

You said just wear the darn diaper and don't procrastinate! You're exactly right you should be who you think you are and who you know you are. People who don't understand, well there's times when you have to educate people! People who refuse to understand, then you just get rid of the stress level. Ever since I started wearing diapers in 2019 and 2020, my stress level has gone way down. One of the most important things that you learn as a kid is your potty training, because once you learn that, you are pretty well on your way. One of the things I learned was that I was dealing with too much stress, and a diaper allows you to be little without actually anybody finding out. I'm already disabled, and dealing with incontinence, and mobility issues, so adding diapers to the mix was easy. A diaper is like a safety valve, and I have had it happened where, I just feel the need to release, and it hurts like crazy, followed by a small pinch, and then look out my diaper is being used, and it feels so good to release. If your diaper is on right and your assets are pointed in the right direction, it's even more sensual because you're just letting everything out, your diaper is absorbing it hopefully, and your trifectas on top will protect you.

So part of it is you have to be able to decide what you wanna do. That means you have to physically make the decision. The other part is you have to set yourself up in the right mindset. You have to determine that a diaper is correct, a diaper is not your enemy, a diaper is not bad or stinky or terrible or anything like that. Your diaper is your friend, and you will be using it: if you have the right mindset, you will be fine. Part of the problem with others around you, is their mindset is totally only into yours, and they might think that it is a little weird for an adult to be wearing a diaper, but that's where we have to educate people. Obviously, a person who is incontinent or disabled wears a diaper because of need. However, there are other people that are adults that wear diapers because of other reasons, or because of comfort or because of psychological reasons, or because of trauma. Wearing a diaper is not bad. You just have to be in the right mindset to be able to help those understand. That's where it comes down to it. You have to set yourself up to believe that what you're doing is the right thing for you, and if it's right for you, who cares what else someone says comma unless of course it is your significant other comma by that time you would have discussed it with them 

Sorry for the lengthy reply, but thank you for that awesome video! You seem to be able to make videos that hit home right on the mark, and this one is no different. I love all of your videos, and I have at least six of them from your website already. When I feel that I need to relax, there's nothing better than to slap on a set of noise canceling headphones turn your volume all the way up, and just run one of your videos. You know how to do them right, so several of them can put someone in little space in seconds. The idea of being able to put someone in little space is a skill that is learned overtime period you might have thought that you missed 18 years of what you're doing, and that's a shame, but I wouldn't beat yourself up over it. In those 18 years, you have learned a lot of things about what is correct, what is not, what works for you, what doesn't work for you, and being a former caregiver too many, you have learned that sometimes it is easy, and sometimes it is hard. You've also learned that there are people that are good to you, and some people try to pull the wool over your eyes. No one can be expected to be a caregiver like you have been for the last number of years, without having to decide eventually that you need a break. You have made the decision that you think is appropriately made, so don't feel bad. 

You have skills that make doing what you do incredibly enticing. You might be in Las Vegas, are you might not be involved in a video that is being run, but you have a skill. You can be the mommy, you can be the wife, you can be a girlfriend, or a friend, or you can turn around and be mommy tough, or you can turn the tables and be whoever you think you need to be in a situation. Most of the problem stems from people not understanding that people do have feelings, and there are people that need diapers, for whatever reason. People need to have a place and individual that they can just drop all of their Shields and allow themselves to be sucked into little space and not have to worry about the world around them. In order for that to happen, the person that you're playing with has to be totally in control of what's going on, and your subject has to be able to feel safe: meaning that they can just let it all happen, and let you take care of them. You have the skill to make them feel that level of safe, and you also have the skill to be able to tell people what is the right way to do things and the wrong way to do things. You have a lot of experience, and I do appreciate all of these videos, because it does make sense. All of the things that you said in this video hit home for me. Those five things that you posted out are things that I worry about myself, because I don't want to make the same mistake that other people do, that doesn't necessarily mean that I won't make mistakes, but at least I can be the person I want to be, I don't have to procrastinate, and I don't have to hide it anymore.

It's important that people understand exactly what you have said! Too many people may think one thing about the lifestyle, while understanding another, and then there notions are wrong, or not actually right, if that makes sense. I keep telling people to take it easy and take it slow, because you just don't wanna go out and find a mommy or a daddy in 2 minutes. It just doesn't work that way, and everything that I have learned over the years, be it only that I've been here for three, is that you can't find mommies and daddies just by putting a word out there. You have to find the right person, and you have to approach it like your dealing with an individual that you never know, or that you just met, and you have to find out what makes them tick. If you find the right individual, it's a lot easier! You just have to have expectations that you shouldn't have expectations for the time being, and then be able to decide what you allow and what won't happen. Once you and your caregiver in this example get to know each other, and get to know each other's wants and desires, and their needs, then it can be appropriately molded to that person's needs or desires.

Thank you for what you do! You are indeed very good at what you do

Brian

• Like 2

holy cow @~Brian~ that was quite the response & a ton of great advice.  Don't thank me cuz it's stuff you already knew! I just enjoy making youtube videos as a break from regular life; it's just fun and a nice escape. 
Not too sure what you meant by "not being involved with a video being run" though.
all my ABDL related and omorashi videos are right here and updated every single week with new ones! http://www.diaperperv.manyvids.com and at http://www.clips4sale.com/8256  

Procrastination is hard to fight!! wear the diaper! go to the munch!! make that post online!! 

• Like 2
On 10/13/2022 at 7:38 PM, ~Brian~ said:

you might not be involved in a video that is being run

@zombieg

thank you for the response! What I meant by the above statement was that you make a lot of different videos for the entertainment of others.There are many people who are in the videos, so you are not always in them, but I am sure that you are involved in making them or in some way preparing them for posting on your website. This means that you have many individuals that like to  " play ", and each one of the individuals that does a video is unique, and uses their unique skills to help you place yourself in little space . Each one of the guests that are posting videos or are in your videos , has a unique perspective and as such each one of the videos that you see is very very realistic and can suck someone right down into little space real fast if done right. All of the ladies that do that including herself have mastered this skill and it is important, because it helps people like me be able to relax when I get really really nervous , scared, lonely, or whatever else happens.

It is because of videos like yours, that it makes me feel a lot more confident doing what I do. Wearing a diaper is one of the most important things, because it helps me with my feelings period now, because of my incontinence I don't have to hide it, and I don't have to worry that someone's going to find out period now that I have accepted my incontinence and the fact that I'm a diaper lover, it is a lot easier to accept it and roll with it. Ever since I've made that decision in the end of 2019 into 2020, everything seems to be a lot better off than it was. I used to be afraid to do what I wanted to do, and I knew somehow in my head that there was something going on, but I wasn't sure how to deal with it. DD as well as your website and all of your advice, have helped me in many ways and I do understand exactly what you're saying. If people are procrastinating and not allowing themselves to fully enjoy what makes them happy, then it's not happy for that individual. Wearing a diaper is like being in a state of being where you are so relaxed you just wanna be curled up in a ball or you feel like Jelly, because everything that is stopping you from doing something because of your blocks, has been removed! I don't have to worry anymore that someone's going to find out, because I have medical documentation to prove it. I'm just so glad that I have good friends here to help me understand exactly what I was dealing with, and I don't have to feel guilty or anything like that because I am what I am and who I am.

I know that there are many people out there that are probably afraid to do what I have done or what everybody else in this community has done as they realize that they can accept who and what they are. Many people don't understand what being ABDL is and what it is not, and they worry about what other people are going to do say think or believe. Most of these beliefs are based on old biases and stigmas that were burned into our heads as little kids, that diapers were bad, that diapers were a bad thing, and all of these ridiculous things. In reality, diapers are no different than a piece of clothing that you put on.A diaper is there to help you, and most kids probably feel jealous if they see their younger siblings in diapers and they are not. I guess that's just part of life, and it's par for the course .

I will continue to watch your videos, because a lot of them have been very helpful to me. Maybe someday, I will be lucky enough to find the right young lady that would be accepting of my fetish, and my medical need, and my feelings as well. Maybe I'm asking for way too much, but I have to set my sights on something at some point. That doesn't necessarily mean that I will get it, but it's always good to have someone who understands exactly what you feel like why you feel like it or why you are what you are and why you made the decisions that you did.

Again: thank you for all of your good advice: I know that it's not just you that give advice, but watching all of these videos, especially the one that you just posted about procrastinating makes more sense than anything else. People just have to do it: that's what people have to realize: if they wait too long, they might miss out on something that is important to them. All I know is, wearing diapers is the best thing that I can say I have done. I don't have to worry about whether I have to go anymore, I just do it. Today, I must have gone about seven times period when I got done my laundry, I took my diaper off and it was so heavy that it had gone all the way to the back sheet, and almost saturated the entire expanse of the diapers in her lining. Thank God for my mega Max because they are so

******HUGS******

Brian

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 10/20/2022 at 2:11 PM, zombieg said:

holy cow @~Brian~ that was quite the response & a ton of great advice.  Don't thank me cuz it's stuff you already knew! I just enjoy making youtube videos as a break from regular life; it's just fun and a nice escape. 
Not too sure what you meant by "not being involved with a video being run" though.
all my ABDL related and omorashi videos are right here and updated every single week with new ones! http://www.diaperperv.manyvids.com and at http://www.clips4sale.com/8256  

Procrastination is hard to fight!! wear the diaper! go to the munch!! make that post online!! 

Oh didn't know you were on here! I visited you in Vegas a few years ago!?

• Like 1