LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I got tired of looking at the same entry in this subforum for a week, so I decided to do something about it

I have seen no About Me's that really pop or can be used as a playground or a "store". This is sad since your About Me is where you showcase your interests. You can and should  do more than just say or describe them: Make them come alive. In the course of making LITTLE CHRISTINE'S DOLLHOUSE (which you can get to by clicking the large image in my siggie). I learned some of the source code that can control font size more exactly, and create image links, which the WYSIWYG editor, as good as it is, does not do. In that process, I created a "cheat sheet". Touse this, you activate the "source" tab. I used the square brackets to indicate source that you insert,such as specific address or text or the image. This works like a basic HTML image link with the specific image in the language of the editor, which is a bit more complex than the standard HTML image link. You may wish to save it for yourself as it works pretty much anywhere. I have used it on other pages. I think it is CSS. The Cheat Sheet is also at the bottom of the lITTLE CHRISTINE'S LATEST NEWS page. The code is alos used in my siggy to enable the large image to take you to the About Me

cheetsheet.gif

• Thanks 1

@Little Christine

Thanks for that information - I know how to code most things, but CSS can be tricky, and in the age of Blogs, some people still code manually, but that is becoming more and more RARE - I learned to code back in 1998, using Pico (UW Editor) and some HTML Books, and learned the basics when I built my first site.

Take Care,

Brian

Sounds like me in about 2003. youwould be suprised at how few HTML statements you can do about 85% of website creation with. When I learned how easy it was to create a link, then how easy it was to place an image, then how easy it was to make an image link. I just about wet myself. In fact, over the hears, a couple of persons at Register Inc, who does my DNS looking at RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRSL' HOME said it was a "paretty site" (a lady) and a "good-looking site" (a gentleman who I do not think was AB LG). Then I leanred tables to divide pages and that was pretty much it. I would love to lean the HTML 5 "canvas" so you can create drawing/coloring pages. I did some very basic learning of that. I would also like to lean to create palettes for darwing programs.In about 2005, MOMMY ROSE'S NURSERY had a page using Tux Paint that let visitors dras and save them to her site but I could never fibure that one out