LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What is the hottest thing (you've done/your partner has done) with (them/you) in diapers?

I've peed in to my wife's diaper and have put on one that she had used. My favorite to do is have sex right after I soaked my diaper, just pull it down and go.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I have to admit diaper sex is awesome. I for one adore water sports as does my girlfriend. she wears diapers around the house as well as I do. One of my favorite things to do is to hug her from behind and kiss her neck,, while all this is happening i will pull down the back of her diaper and insert my penis in her diaper and pee on her backside. We do this as a game and she always gets me back.. but erotic diaper play can be had many ways. I would love to get deeper into it (pun intended) but I have no clue how a censor would make me feel. Another great pass time is cuddling on the couch and my girlfriend reaches in my diaper and grabs my penis while i am peeing and rubs my genitals while I pee. We both adore diaper play and it spices up our lives. I don't believe in holding back.. My Girlfriend always tells me life is too short, and to live like tomorrow is your last day on the planet.. I truly believe her philosophy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...

One of the best playtimes involved me in my thick padded diaper, a F-ing machine with a soft, silicon dildo, and a playful parner rubbing and kissing my penis at the same time - to a mind-blowing release! Then, him finishing inside my diaper! He pulled on a thick overnight pull-up and we shared a long cuddly teddy bear nap.  It was kinky as hell, but soooo nice to have those kinds of trysts once in a while!

• 1 month later...
On 5/18/2020 at 2:26 PM, Transfusionelle said:

I have to admit diaper sex is awesome. I for one adore water sports as does my girlfriend. she wears diapers around the house as well as I do. One of my favorite things to do is to hug her from behind and kiss her neck,, while all this is happening i will pull down the back of her diaper and insert my penis in her diaper and pee on her backside. We do this as a game and she always gets me back.. but erotic diaper play can be had many ways. I would love to get deeper into it (pun intended) but I have no clue how a censor would make me feel. Another great pass time is cuddling on the couch and my girlfriend reaches in my diaper and grabs my penis while i am peeing and rubs my genitals while I pee. We both adore diaper play and it spices up our lives. I don't believe in holding back.. My Girlfriend always tells me life is too short, and to live like tomorrow is your last day on the planet.. I truly believe her philosophy.

I just read this and didn't even know my girlfriend had written this post. I am glad to say now my wife. I truly enjoy when she has on a messe diaper and I perform oral sex on her. The release is so intense and believe me sissies can have multiple orgasms. Diaper sex is one thing we have enjoyed through the years. Love you Elle and anytime you wanna pee in my diaper, just reach out sexy !

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

My ex and I used to do all kinds of stuff. I personally thought the hottest thing he did to me was to diaper me after cumming inside me, then peeing down the front of my diaper, and sent me to bed like that. I had a hard time getting to sleep!

• 4 weeks later...

I am a 24/7 wearer not by choice  so when I take one off i may have anxiety that I may go even if I went just 10 min before.

Sad to say but we are kinda vanilla. As crazy as it sound it is way easy to get hard in a diaper than with it off doe to that.

She has taken to really punish me with major denial. And funny thing is she thought I was going to be pissed after she did this for a very long time and I finished in the diaper. As the plan was to take it off and have sex.

She loves getting it hard and then denial till it gets some pretty abusive.  It does take a lot to keep me going due to medical problems so that plays into it some. It is followed by just plain old missionary to finish up.

As the most we have ever done was a little spanking years ago way before I was incontinence reared its head. And I think twice she gave me a smaller dildo in the rear till I finished many many years ago.

But does playful spanking with it on.

I would love a good pegging. in 30 years that has happened a few times and was fantastic. But most she ever does now is tease the outside as does not want her fingers dirty.

I think things would be different if I was using diapers for play as she thinks I will wet everything so it is get it up keep it up and after put it back away.

I guess I may be in unintended diaper chasity.

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday played with a top that insisted I was in a diaper, he put me in a straitjacket, hog tied me, then rubbed and rubbed my crotch, constantly edging me....

It was hot as hell, he only edged me, once the session was over, I had a shower, then back in to chastity (only my top has the key) with a butt plug attached, diapered and then drove home, it was a rather interesting drive!

My top loved it when I got back, he teased me some more, still locked in chastity, mine is a full belt, and under a diaper, cannot even scratch my nuts!  Only day 69 of my 90 day lockup..... almost release day!

• 3 weeks later...

Some of you have had some crazy fun times. I've got a bit of tale myself. My mistress/ partner was doing some little role play with me one night. She'd been tease and denying me for about two weeks. She put me in a diaper, covered my hands with bdsm mits, and handed me a vibrator.  I was given time limit to orgasm then she got sneaky. She took her phone and snapped some pictures. I heard the face book sound effects going off. I was nervous and crazy horny at the same time. I was unable to meet her time limit though. It turned into another night of tease and denial. 

This is one of the craziest ones we did. We've done alot more abdl role play and little scenes that one was just the kinkyest. 

Halloween was going to be but between me being sick and company staying over too late. It didn't happen. I was in a diaper and a disney princess costume though. So it was awesome.

I spent time with a Dom lady once. She made a small hole in the back of the wet disposable diaper I was wearing, and went to town on me with a strap-on. 

It was fun and exciting, until the wet jell material in the diaper started coming out of the hole and made a BIG mess all over the bed !!!