LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Depends Vs Prevail

How do prevail diapers compare to depends? Are prevail diapers about the same length, width and thickness as depends, or are thay bigger? I like attends because the are much longer wider and thicker than depends but can no longer get them locally and getting them shipped isn't an option. All the stores have now are depends or prevail. And are the cloth covered? thanks

The "Depend" brand is at the lowest end of the scale. Almost anything is better.

How do prevail diapers compare to depends? Are prevail diapers about the same length, width and thickness as depends, or are thay bigger? I like attends because the are much longer wider and thicker than depends but can no longer get them locally and getting them shipped isn't an option. All the stores have now are depends or prevail. And are the cloth covered? thanks

I prefer Prevail over Depends. I have had pretty good luck with prevail and their overnight briefs are my diaper of choice. As to wether prevail are plastic or cloth backed, it depends on what type is avaliable. The overnight diapers are plastic backed, but I think that most of their other lines are going clothbacked. Most of the Prevail/First Quality products are packaged in clear plastic so you can see if they are plastic or clothed backed.

I haven't really taken a close look at the packages of prevails that are in the store but i think they are red or pink definatly not clear. So if you straighten out a prevail diaper is it longer/wider/ thicker than depends or about the same? And yeah I know depends suck lol

First Quality is packaged in clear packaging, and Prevail seems to be green. I know this because I worked at a warehouse where we delivered First Quality. I have seen Prevail locally a couple times, but I haven't been able to get them. I have tried First Quality, however, and liked them a lot, except for the lack of waist and leg elastic.

• 2 weeks later...

Regular prevail have gone cloth backed. They used to be great, now they have no leak protection, very weak leg cuffs, no elastic or stretch, and are cloth covered. The only good part is that your hand can be covered in lotion, cream and vasoline, and the diaper can still be closed and opened over and over.

I used to give myself a big enema and I could have two regular prevails on, it almost would never leak and if it did just a little, last time, well I don't want to go into details but it was a mess.