LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It Just Is So Satisfying....

I agree with you minus the wanking. I pretty much always have a mess back there and am always wet. It is a great feeling that gives me a sense of security. It’s the right thing for me. 

if I wasn't a female and fear of infection, I would stay messy as well. I mess only in my diaper, enjoy it for a few hours and change. I AM wet at all times though as I seem to be losing bladder control. So very exciting. 

• Like 3

To the OP, you're not wrong. I've enjoyed the feeling since I was 4 years old. After spending a good deal of my formative years feeling like I was broken for enjoying something so strange I don't care any more and just try to embrace it. The happiness, comfort and over all feelings I get from pooping my diaper are like nothing else in the world. There are lots of wonderful sensations to be had but nothing is as unique as the feeling of a full diaper.      

• Like 4

Spot on Carsfan! Had I not become urinary incontinent in my early 50’s I would have never thought of becoming bowel incontinent as well. Now that I am I wished I would have done it years & years ago. 

Satisfying? Of course. Happy? Yea. Comforting? With out a doubt. I have to say that anything from urging, pressure and relief, satisfying with my diapers in a huge poo is great.. Been have pooing (and wetting) my diapers for decades. It's even more satisfying since I retired years ago (retired when I was 50). Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want. All the time.

• Like 1

I'm currently having a love hate relationship with pooping my diaper.  When I can plan for it and the conditions are right, I will poop my diaper, and I will sit in it, play games, do work on my computer, etc...  However, there have been time where *gasp* I use the toilets, and some of the results have me thinking that I'm glad that I didn't leave that in my shorts.  It's been more like, "f*** it, might as well..." though they have been messy.  Then there are the times where I feel like I'm 4 again, and actually try to make it to the toilet.  Halloween is a great example.  I was dressed up as an astronaut.(Not cool enough or financially set up to have a high end replica spacesuit, though would have come in handy.)  I was wearing a diaper and was taking my cousin and his family around trick or treating.  (We were also looking for Pokemon, that's what kind of convinced me to go.)  Thankfully, I didn't need to use my diaper, but as I was getting home to get ready for work, I could feel it building.  I got in the door, closed it and it just came out.  That wouldn't have been so bad, but I had to get ready for work and ended up being about 10 minutes late, because I had to shower again.

I’ve mentioned this on other posts but every 4 to maybe 6 weeks my body seems to do a self cleansing and I do a massive BM. This morning it came unannounced. I’ll be able to enjoy it for the next several hours. Top notch protection is well worth the money on days like today!

On 5/3/2020 at 8:54 AM, diaperjack101 said:

Satisfying? Of course. Happy? Yea. Comforting? With out a doubt. I have to say that anything from urging, pressure and relief, satisfying with my diapers in a huge poo is great.. Been have pooing (and wetting) my diapers for decades. It's even more satisfying since I retired years ago (retired when I was 50). Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want. All the time.

Well said, a few more years for me and then I can go do whatever. ☺

Always good to have a messy diaper. I love to go out with my gf to the movies or just plain shopping and let a good poop fill my diaper. I then get to sit in the car with my gf and squish it down real good and enjoy it. Never much worried about the smell or if anyone noticed. It is just too much fun.

• Like 2

I dont mind being in a messy diaper. My wife never complains when she does have to change a messy diaper. If were out in public we try and find a place to get me changed ASAP. At home if I mess, she might wait a little bit before changing me. 

Just made a nice mess in my morning diaper. Going to finish my coffee and enjoy my full diaper for as long as I can. Its a beautiful sunday!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The feeling of wetting and messing my diaper is complex.  Wetting is so nice, the release of pressure, the warmth, the secret naughtiness in public with no one knowing about my wet diaper.  Messing is similar, but for me even more enjoyable.  I enjoy the initial pleasure of filling my diaper, the warm bulge, the squishy feeling when I sit down, and the naughty feeling that I just messed my diaper.  I have messed my diaper a few times in public which adds to the pleasure.  I am, however, careful not to offend anyone and not get detected in my poopy diaper.  I avoid close encounters and small places, and I keep walking.  For example, at a Walmart or mall I just keep moving and don't stay stationary in one place very long.  I will look at merchandise, but if someone gets close I move on to something else.  Also, there are so many ambient odors in the environment that disguise my loaded diaper. I have never so much as had a suspicious look; no one has been offended.  I think it is wrong to expose others to our unique pleasure. Changing and cleaning up is not onerous at all.  I have changing and cleaning down to a science.  It is just so enjoyable and liberating to go about adult responsibilities with the dialectic duality of doing so with a wet and poopy diaper.

• Like 1