LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Body deformity ruining my life.

My rotated pelvis is ruining my life by making diapers almost impossible to fit without excessive rubbing and chaffing and it causes them to leak too early. I not only use diapers to manage my bladder and bowel issues but they help my anxiety. I don't want to consider other ways of managing my issues because nothing works as good as diapers. I used to be able to change and fit them perfectly in less than 5 minutes but now with the hip the way it is it takes me near a hour to get only a semi decent fit. I actually had to ask for help getting them on and my helper even has difficulties with it. One hip is higher than the other and it is rotated forward more than the other. This just makes me want to just lay down give up and die. Please, if anyone has dealt with something similar and came up with a solution can you please give suggestions.

Disposable diapers aren’t really designed to be all that flexible in their use. They pretty much only work well when they are symmetrical. You might consider switching to cloth diapers.  They can be folded and used in a variety of shapes; one of which might work well for you.  Going to cloth brings a whole new set of requirements and expenses, but might be your only practical solution. 

I don't know man. I like cloth but I am not willing to give up disposables either. I am going to need more ideas. Like if I can't get it to work I am literally going to want surgery over giving them up. This issue is driving me to the point of wanting to take my own life.  I am sorry for the rant and I get it if no one really understands why I would flip the off switch on myself over this but it is really that important to me. I can thank my f**ked up childhood for my PTSD and other issues. Psychiatry is kind of a joke considering the fact that diapers worked better that any pill they could throw at me so talking to a mental health professional isn't going to work either. Trust me, I have had like 7 different psychiatrists and not even one could handle my case. I have had talk therapy and no luck. It is starting to look more and more like the end for me. I need some real outside the box thinking to get this to work. Specifically getting both disposable and cloth to work regardless if i am able to get my hips straighted out or not.

I think I can understand, somewhat. I can’t know the depth of your feelings, and how bad the hurt is for you. But, I do hope you can keep a handle on things, and not want to do away with yourself. Maybe you haven’t found the right doctor yet? I know you’ve been through many of them, but if you keep looking for the right one, you are still headed in a good direction. I myself, have a kind of jaded opinion on doctors. I don’t feel there are enough, who are really, truly dedicated to there respected fields. 
Now as for your diapers, I know you want to use disposables, but as you know, and as some have already pointed out, there are not best suited to your situation. What I might suggest is, using both. Maybe you could try a cloth pull up, like they sell at babykins.com, but use a disposable diaper inside of the cloth pull up. You would probably need a plastic pant too, to cover the cloth pull up. The disposable inside, would catch most of the wetness, and can easily be replaced, while the cloth pull up, would keep a snug fit, plus give and extra layer of protection, in case your disposable leaked. The plastic pants would insure no wetness could escape onto clothing/furniture. This would no doubt be a bit bulky, but it might be a workable idea for you? I just wanted to try, and through something out to you, that could possibly help. 

• Like 3

That's a possibility. I am maybe going to try to talk to someone that is a expert in tight fitting clothing (like diapers for example) and maybe they can take measurements of my deformity so I know how much plastic I should trim off and where. It's too tight in the front of one leg but too loose in the back. It's the opposite problem for the other leg.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Lil Fox Scotty 91 said:

That's a possibility. I am maybe going to try to talk to someone that is a expert in tight fitting clothing (like diapers for example) and maybe they can take measurements of my deformity so I know how much plastic I should trim off and where. It's too tight in the front of one leg but too loose in the back. It's the opposite problem for the other leg.

You might want to check out @Ferix as he is making contour cloth diapers for the public now.  He may be able to help get something in fabric that will work with your unique physical dimensions and needs.

• Like 1

Hey Scotty,

I agree with @AbabeBill: layering diapers with using disposable, cloth, and plastic pants would be my recommendation as well.

I could help with your situation if you're interested.

Check out my website, I make some pretty neat diapers: www.waddlebutt.fun.

I don't have to make the fancy diapers I make that are on my website to keep costs down for you if that's a factor.

If I had some pictures and measurements to work with, I could make a cloth pull on diaper and plastic pants that would be fitted to your body shape. You won't have to worry about the plastic pants as I make those custom and could be made the same cut as the pull on cloth diaper.

If you'd like other options, I recommend leak master contour diapers paired with plastic pants that are 1 or 2 sizes larger than you need so the leg holes have a bit more leeway for your shape.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Ferix said:

Hey Scotty,

I agree with @AbabeBill: layering diapers with using disposable, cloth, and plastic pants would be my recommendation as well.

I could help with your situation if you're interested.

Check out my website, I make some pretty neat diapers: www.waddlebutt.fun.

I don't have to make the fancy diapers I make that are on my website to keep costs down for you if that's a factor.

If I had some pictures and measurements to work with, I could make a cloth pull on diaper and plastic pants that would be fitted to your body shape. You won't have to worry about the plastic pants as I make those custom and could be made the same cut as the pull on cloth diaper.

If you'd like other options, I recommend leak master contour diapers paired with plastic pants that are 1 or 2 sizes larger than you need so the leg holes have a bit more leeway for your shape.

Thanks for your help. My family has a few ideas to help me. I might wait to see how their ideas work. If I am still having issues I will contact you.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the drama you all. I just want to update everyone on the situation. I think i have several ideas to make this work. I am feeling a little bit better about this now that I have ideas and am in physical therapy to try to reduce the deformity. Even if I can't fix my hip i feel that there is something I can do to work around it. Changing where I placed the tabs and how tight I pull them has worked well enough to cut my time spent changing down by roughly 66% ( 1 hour cut down to 20 minutes ) and has improved the fit to being pretty good but still not quite perfect. I will update everyone here again as the situation develops. Thanks everyone your support!?

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Omg, this hip just won't stop giving me hell. How are you supposed to fit a diaper on something like this?123_1.thumb.jpeg.3758573eefdd14d665c895caed9fce1d.jpeg

It's so messed up that it's just impossible. I can't win.?

Goodbye everyone. I'll be gone by this Friday if a solution to this hasn't been figured out.

Not just about catching leaks. It chafes badly because of this hip problem. I need something comfortable too.

probably just gonna layer my disposables inside a cloth pull on with full elastics without using the tabs (or only the top tabs to make it like a belted undergarment) on the disposable then get roomy plastic/rubber pants over all that.  Hopefully that would work.