LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tired of starting over professionally.

Thirty one years old and I feel like a failure. I just can't manage to stay employed at one place long enough to grow professionally, and it feels like I'm constantly starting over in the "no experience needed" category for employment. I have a college degree, and I have a lot of experience doing everything from kitchen work, security, IT, warehouse, production, maintenance, construction, sales, retail, etc. I think the longest place I've ever worked was 3 months. Just constantly hopping around, making a bit of cash, and then losing all motivation to show up. I'm typing this at home when I should be at work.

Everywhere I go I get complimented on my work ethic. I'm a no-nonsense, hard-working employee when I'm there, but after a bit I just get burnt out and stop showing up. Temporary gigs are the only jobs I've ever successfully completed and parted ways without burning bridges. The last time I had a steady job I stuck to for a long period of time was a lifetime ago in the army, and that was only because I literally couldn't quit (without being sent to prison!).

Money has been extraordinarily tight lately, and I just don't know what to do. Well, that's not true, I know what to do, it's just doing it that becomes the problem. The cherry on top is just how ungrateful I feel I'm being with so many people unemployed during the coronavirus pandemic, and I've literally got people begging me to go to work. You can save your judgement, I don't think anyone could say anything right now that would make me feel worse than I already do.

If you haven’t already, maybe you should consider seeing a therapist. You seem to be in a pattern that is causing you a lot of grief. It’s possible that you might have some unresolved issues that are preventing you from accomplishing your goals. 

I hope you know I wish you the best. If you ever need someone to speak to then DM me and maybe we could chat sometime. It’s easy to feel despair but just know that I genuinely hope that you do better.

I have struggled with employment in the past, I cannot count all the jobs I have had.  I was on ssdi and used it as a crutch.  I had someone on tell me I wouldn't last at a job and so i had to prove them wrong and in proving them wrong I had to deal with my own demons.  I have had depression all my life and used it as a reason to allow myself to fail.  I have been with a company that I started as a driver and now am a Operations Manager working in transportation.  I still have days that i want to quit, but will not allow my self to

I think I am in the same boat as you. Ive lost my job, due to the covid-19. To be Honest, It was kinda a relief, I did see this coming as I was losing intrest as well. I was always over worked and over stressed. Now? I have found other work not as stressful. You are having a hard time finding something you wanna do for the rest of your life that "Sticks". I did NOT wanna lift 100lbs of truck parts everyday for the rest of my life, though, it was a great work out and ive lost weight.