LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone else not using disposables due to this lockdown?

Jimmma

I'm doing the opposite, not because I want to. I love with 3 other housemates and usually wear cloth. Since 3 out of the 4 of us are working/doing school from home I found the more frequent laundry that comes with cloth too difficult to do covertly. Been in disposables for about 5 weeks and will be until things return to normal. I miss my cloth

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • Tried them once or twice: Never have, never will. They are not thick and everything about them reeks or "institutional" and "chintzy"; used in places like jail/prisons or nursind homes. It is pretty certain that  if RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME were still going, they would not use them since they wish to maintain and instill a level of class. How anyone who was brought up in real diapers can even abide them, I have no idea. And the ones today are even less padded than the originals. Blecch!

I wear less often now simply because the roommate is always home so my opportunities to wear for an extended amount of time are very limited. (but that doesn't bother me much because my desire to wear comes and goes so it's not like I ever wore on a daily basis to begin with.) I occasionally wear an abdl disposable overnight and can get away with an always discreet pull up during the day if I feel like it but can't push the limits without risking being caught. I can't even imagine trying to wear cloth during this time, between the extra laundry, finding a place to keep the used ones until they get washed, and the obvious bulk of them. My style of dress, particularly in the summer, doesn't do anything to disguise that kind of bulk. I can only imagine how much harder it might be for someone without a washer and dryer at home. But it's all well and good because nothing about cloth really appeals to me anyway. If that means I'm not classy, oh well. I don't really care. 

• 1 month later...

When I went into quarantine, I could not wear at all due to the lack of privacy at home. Luckily, I have found ways to wear without being caught at home. Thankfully, I am able to have diapered movie nights again and sleep in my diaper. Feels so good to be diapered again