LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Accidents" & pee play

Just thinking out loud here; humiliation is obviously a big thing for us sissies. Most of us like the comfort of a diaper, but it's not necessarily the most visual thing if you have big skirts on over the top - you can't tell if you're wet unless you go in and check.

Does anyone else like wearing and having accidents in knickers, so you leave a nice big wet patch and puddle for all to see?

I'm a fan of that, and also of being put in diapers that won't hold what they need to - pull ups, training pants etc, so you get the double shame of being diapered *and* leaking. Similarly, do many of you gurls enjoy pee play and games with your diapers while dressed?

• Like 1

I have had a fantasy for a long time about being told to stand in the corner with my diaper removed.  I would either be in the bathroom on a tile floor or standing on my diaper changing pad.  Basically I would just stand there as I leaked all over the floor.  Usually in my fantasy my wife is making love to her boyfriend as I leak uncontrollably everywhere.

I’m not really into pee play so much. But, the idea of a fantasy, where I’d be mistakenly be put into training panties, only to have a big flood, then be chastised, and put back into even thicker diapers and plastic panties then before, sounds good to me. Maybe with some corner time, dress pinned up in back, to show off my sissy plastic panties to everyone. 

• Like 1

I think you're both on the same level as me on that - the humiliation of *failing* at potty training, so you have to be put back in diapers. I'll admit I do like the physical sensation of leaking/wetting in knickers, and being left in your wet clothes as punishment.

I should probably elaborate a bit on the pee play as well.  I've had a few sissy dresses made in full PVC for that purpose, for sploshing a variety of watersports games. Has anyone else gone down that road and got a full waterproof sissy setup for getting wet in?

• 2 weeks later...

I have always loved wearing tight jeans and peeing in them and have guys come over to comfort me, and offer to help me,, and the attention feels so good. I love doing this going out dancing and you can see a dark patch on the front of my jeans. For some reason guys love this scene.

87.jpeg

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Transfusionelle said:

I have always loved wearing tight jeans and peeing in them and have guys come over to comfort me, and offer to help me,, and the attention feels so good. I love doing this going out dancing and you can see a dark patch on the front of my jeans. For some reason guys love this scene.

87.jpeg

I do love this picture.

7 hours ago, Kinkypants99 said:

Me too - naughty, but fun. I take it your something of an exhibitionist Transfusionelle?

I would agree with you, I know many guys that love to save the damsel in distress and it helps showing a little wet spot, or even waiting in line at bathroom and letting a little pee drip out

'

10 hours ago, Transfusionelle said:

I would agree with you, I know many guys that love to save the damsel in distress and it helps showing a little wet spot, or even waiting in line at bathroom and letting a little pee drip out

'

Same here - I haven't wet my pants in public, but I have been paraded around in a wet diaper at our local BDSM club. I'd like to do the same again, when thy re-open, in a dress/knickers or dungarees and make a puddle. It's more visual and humiliating in a slightly different way, with the wet patch showing.