LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Subtag/Title/Rank Change?

Hello! I was wondering if it was possible to change the tag that's below ones username with something custom.

Like how most people it says their member status, so you'll see "Bedwetter", "Infant", "Diaper Royalty" but sometimes I see people have personalized titles/subtags/ranks and I was wondering how I'd get one of those?

I wanted my subtag to be "More Berang For Your Buck" as I thought it'd be cute.

• Like 1

@kasarberang

I think, being that this is a "custom" it would require a donation - But I am not sure if you have to have a certain number of posts before you can change the custom.  Some places allow you to change the custom after so many posts, some places just allow you to change it outright:  I think that "Diaper Royalty" is the highest Rank you can attain, so maybe it is set up so you can change it at that level.

It is also possible, that there is another way to do this, but Mikey (@DailyDi) would have to tell you :)

Brian

Go to your profile page and push EDIT PROFILE (up near the top right of your cover photo).    One of the first fields is "Member Title" which is what appears below your name.   Don't know if that's a BabyBanker feature or not.     You see mine says "Cuddly."

I think that comes when you reach either Diaper Royalty or the class just below it, which is a function of how much you have posted

2 hours ago, Little Christine said:

I think that comes when you reach either Diaper Royalty or the class just below it, which is a function of how much you have posted

@Little Christine:

I figured that it may be something like that, because you can change your NAME under Baby Banker, but Customs have to be available to change this, but think that you have to have a rank as you suggested before it allows you to change it :)

Brian

Yes, but until you reach that plateau, by default,  the sub-tag=rank. I changed mine ages ago so I may have forgotten much

• Like 1