LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your dream nursery

So if you could make one what would be your dream nursery?

Me it would of course have a crib, a change table and a high chair.

A full shelf of diapers and plastic pants and lots of rompers dresses and onesies 

Rompers are replaced by babydolls and no onesies since neither of them have skirts. It is called a nursery but it is my bedroom, described more in About Me - Part Deux

nursery2.jpg

from door which says in block letters Kyles Nursery.

sky theme, white soft carpet floor, white lower walls with skyblue at eye level and above with clouds and airplanes and birds at the blue level and above.

staight back a white crib, window just above to look out of. slide down railing. a star mobile overhead that plays audio. on either side of the crib are piles of stuffies and a small desk with a lamp.

in the right corner is a big  rocking chair for mommy/daddy for bottlefeeding or story time. to the right of that is a bookshelf full of picture books.

on the left of the room is the changing table, above it are shelves all sorts of supplies and below are stacks of daytime, night time, and cloth diapers. further left is an overstuffed toybox.

in the corner immediately as you walk in to your right is a dresser full of outfits, from onesies in top drawer, then shirts, shorts, pants, and outfits in the bottom.

i thought about a tv, but nah, have to be supervised by mommy/daddy in the living room.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I would be a 3 foot tall 1 year old baby and my dream nursery would consist of a big room painted baby blue with a crib, changing table stocked with diapers, baby wipes, baby powder and a diaper pail all on full display for everyone to see because it makes me feel little, a mobile with spinning dinosaurs and plushies of all my favorite Marvel superheroes like Iron-man, Hulk, Captain America, The guardians of the Galaxy and of course Spider-Man. I would also have lots of baby toys to play with, including a Spider-Man rattle. I would have your standard baby clothes like onesies, footie pajamas, and cartoon shirts, shorts and pants. Some of those would be superhero themed others would not be. No plastic pants because I hate those. I'd also have a entirely separate room for all my video games, movies, PlayStations and TV and my computer. As well as your standard living room, dining room and kitchen. I would also have a high chair as well, several binkys in multiple different colors like blue, red, green, white, Orange, yellow, purple and one would be Spider-Man themed. I would have big baby bottles that require two hands to drink out of. One of which would be a Spider-Man baby bottle. I would also have a baby monitor so that Daddy could check on me. And he would be like, "is everything okay Hero?" And Hero would be my nickname.

A mix of Paw Patrol an Mister Rogers, wif a crib, changies table, high chair, rocking horse. Lotsa plushies, soft colors, da smell of powder in da air...

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd love a pastel Winnie the Pooh themed nursery, with old-style painted illustrations from the original books on the walls.  I'd have a big wood crib with Winnie the Pooh sheets and a crinkly plastic mattress protector on it, and lots of stuffies in the corners.  I'd also have a big rocking chair, big enough for me to sit on mommy or daddy's lap while they read me stories.  I'd have a small table in one corner where I could draw or paint, and a bookcase full of high quality diapers next to a changing table.  I'd also have a dollhouse and lots of Calico Critters to play with, and a shelf full of picture books.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Disney themed!

A big comfy cot with Mickey Mouse bedding and Disney cuddlies, a wardrobe with cute clothes adorned with Disney designs, a changing table stacked with custom made Winnie the Pooh nappies, a baby bouncer and a big flat screen TV that I can watch Disney+ on while bouncing, a dressing up box filled with Disney costumes, a playpen with all the Toy Story toys inside for me to play with and one of those big train tracks with a train for baby to ride on...only me-sized!

I actually have mine. There is a crib, a change table, a nursery dresser full of baby clothes and diapers. Under my change table is where all my bags of diapers are kept. The theme keeps changing though. It was all Winnie the Pooh. Right now it is a mix of Winnie the Pooh, Sesame Street and Baby Shark. It will probably go back to being all Winnie the Pooh though. That is my favorite.

• Like 2

I'm more toddler/preschooler so I don't have a dream nursery, exactly, but I have a dream bedroom/playroom. It would have a rainbow theme. Hardwood floor (light wood) with a bright colored area rug, white walls (with one accent wall - either wallpaper or walk decals), lots of framed prints with animals, ABCs, numbers, quotes, etc, a big lightbox table for playing with magnatiles (looks so cool when the lights are turned off!) and Lego and doing arts and crafts, Cubeicals storage units with bins in assorted colors to hold toys, art supplies, and my "little" things, of course a bookcase with lots of books and stuffies, etc and just lots of rainbow and sunshine accents throughout. Maybe I have a whole Pinterest board dedicated to it...

30fc0e50925428e4a991ffb91c5daaa4.jpg

• Like 1

After I bought my house (in 1997) I painted and papered one bedroom in pale peach. It was intended to be an actual baby's room because I planned to adopt a baby girl. That is, until the lawyer told me that I didn't earn enough to adopt. Now it's my brother's computer room and my sewing and music room (after he goes to work and I come over from Mom's house for the day).

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...

My dream nursery would be about three times bigger than my current bedroom with minecraft themed wallpaper on the walls. Instead of a crib I would have a nest of multiple bean-bags stacked in a circle with a big fluffy blankets on top and a large comforter to cover myself with.

On one wall would be a low built changing table (about 3 feet high but long and wide enough to easily hold me) and bookshelf, on another wall I would have my computer desk and consoles.

The room would also be packed with all the life-size Gen1 pokemon plushies. (when I say life-sized I don't mean person sized but the size they are stated as being in the pokedex, i.e bulbasaur 2'4", pikachu 1'4", Mewtwo 6'7" etc)

• Like 2

My dream nursery would be an entire house that is ABDL friendly. I would have a crib, a play room and even a playpen in the living room. In my backyard, I would have a trampoline, bounce house and a backyard where I can ride in just a diaper and a T-shirt around the house. In my bedroom, I would have an adult baby crib and a diaper changing table.

• Like 2