LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Those Lost From The LG Community

Kita Sparkles

I scrolled through and noticed nobody has memorialized several we lost from the LG (Little Girl) community. Some of you here are from it, I am certain. 

Krystina we lost quite a few years ago now, but she deserves to be remembered. She was the one who started the Girltalk.to forum way back in the late 90s. She gave me my first really important job in the LG community, and I held that moderator job for 9 years! 

Stephanie from Connecticut. Some of us knew her as "The Admiral". 

Brenda from New York - an accomplished flutist.  
Vern - Brenda's Daddy

Kirsty - Always easy to spot in her Chibi Moon clothes and Rainbow Brite hair. 

Amy - So much alcohol ... that was sad ... but she had a generous heart of gold.  There was one camp I would not have made it to had it not been for her, and I know that there were several other LGs in the same situation. 

Clawdia - My friend from the ABDL Story Forum. Despite what took place there, that was after her death.  She never would have allowed that to take place. 

Alexandra - Passed away some time ago from an asthma attack at home in St. Louis.  Her (our) Mommy rushed her to the hospital, but this was the one from which she would not recover. Alexandra was a sister. 

Susan Marie - Passed away just a few years back in Kansas. She was a sister to Alexandra, and to myself for awhile. At one point, we did go our separate ways - it was not a bad parting though. 

Pammie - From Australia, but a world traveler.  TONS of knowledge in her brain!! Avid writer and historian. I do miss my friend. 

Archived