LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So lonely

Baby cat

Hello, I'm so lonely.  It a sissy baby who lives with my mother.  She knows that I wear diapers for bladder control problem, but doesn't know that I want to be a baby.  I came to this site looking for someone to talk to.I was wondering if there's anybody out there who would like to talk to me on Facebook. I'm 45 years old and it really you know somebody to talk to you I all I think about all day is wearing diapers and putting diapers on I look at these cute little little sissy babies when they're cute little outfits and sometimes wish I had one on I also wish I had somebody treat me like a baby but that's not going to happen and just recently buy it super dry kids diapers and they're really really absorbent they work f for me I pee on but I don't poop in them.I love the read stories about forced baby infant towels and Sissy baby and stuff like that and looking at pictures or sissy babies.if by some chance you want to talk to me you can find me on Facebook as Earl Johnson.I don't know how I'm going to identify you as a friend but I'll take your request and we can start chatting that's what I want to do on Facebook messenger. the following picture is my favorite picture I'd love to wear something like that but I bet you that guy looks so pretty glasses baby look so pretty.

Screenshot_20200414-222114.png

• Like 1

Hi Baby Cat, I understand how you feel. It’s very hard, when you feel you want to be a certain way, and be treated a certain way, but you can’t, and you feel you’re confined. You’re not alone in these feelings, and frustrations. 
Why not just talk about it here? You’ve made a good start! And by the way, I like that photo too. ?

As a big lover of plastic and PVC clothing I must say that is a real pretty baby dress I wish I had one :)
Loneliness is a big problem most of us are very unlikely to find someone to share their fantasy with local and meeting friends we find on line can be great but is not so easy if you live in a rural area such meeting being far easer in a population centre where there are clubs and some meeting groups which can be very friendly and fun although right now all such meeting are out hopefully eventually we hope such places will open again. As happy as I would be to connect on facebook I will not, it is a place where I communicate mainly with work collogues and family and although a few of them would find it entertaining many dear people are really far better off remaining unaware of my activities as Waddlergirl.
Keep well, keep wet, stay home :)

Edited by waddlergirl
Typo
  • 4 weeks later...

Baby cat if you ever wanna chat just drop me a line, or a message. I felt so alone for many years.. I finally met someone that does love me for who i am and we love to share and help others out.. Please anytime just say hello and be a friend.

On 5/16/2020 at 4:13 PM, Transfusionelle said:

Baby cat if you ever wanna chat just drop me a line, or a message. I felt so alone for many years.. I finally met someone that does love me for who i am and we love to share and help others out.. Please anytime just say hello and be a friend.

I love you my sissy girl and you are the first thing i think of when I wake and the last thought on my mind as I fall asleep !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 9 months later...

I understand your loneliness. The desire for friends, to find a place that one fits in or belongs. I understand that so much. I live alone and i dont socialize outside of work.i have tried here after moving here a while back and have found sadly that there really isnt a place where i will be able to fit in be accepted or belong. Only on line can i find these places sadly its not the same. Just know Cat that your not alone in how you feel. 

There is no question when one has such desires that are away from the norm it can be tough for certain.

I truly understand you honey. Being trans also brings on lots of loneliness for me as well.

I hope you can find some happiness and just try and be who you are 

• Thanks 1