LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Regina- looking for daddy

Lilahbby

In my 20's, fit young woman.

I'm looking for a daddy. I'm not too much into baby play but more teen. I like being diapered, bondage, and generally being submissive.

I'd love some pm's, tell me about yourself and what you're into!

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Good evening was just passing through here and came across your post and figgered I would say hello if you care to chat drop a line back. I'm from near saskatoon so not to far away. 

Best Regards G

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/19/2020 at 3:01 AM, Lilahbby said:

In my 20's, fit young woman.

I'm looking for a daddy. I'm not too much into baby play but more teen. I like being diapered, bondage, and generally being submissive.

I'd love some pm's, tell me about yourself and what you're into!

I'm 33yr old, male IC/DL not terribly fit, but I shouldn't slow you down unless we are doing like a 15k tirathalon lol! Live down by Melfort, Sask

You know most Medical Supply stores sell Abena M4s a good diaper Shoppers Home health or Co op home Healthcare if your in Calgary both carry those diapers 

Ok well just a suggestion there are home care and surgical supply stores in Regina that sell adult diapers probably could get some Kendall's lille supreme maxis they are good for 4 to 5 heavy wettings Abena M4s you can wet them 7 to 10 times before they leak 

On 8/28/2020 at 3:53 PM, ABDLKit said:

Ok M4s would be great. Do you have a store specific name? The only one I found didn’t sell Abena 

if you don't mind swinging out of your way to saskatoon, Carnegie medical has Molicare and Abena in stock in a B&M store so you can pay and play right away!

• 2 months later...